LifeRing on Ning

Old 04-09-2007, 03:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Knucklehead

LifeRing on Ning

From LifeRing News:
Life-"Ning"
Now Online

"Niche Version of MySpace: Next Big Thing on the Internet" says the newspaper headline, announcing the launch of Ning.com -- an online social networking server where anyone can create a social network with its own boundaries. That same day saw the launch of LifeRing on Ning, lifering .ning .com. LifeRing on Ning offers a rich feature set that combines text messaging, blogging, photos, video, and personal web pages. It's a supplement to the traditional chat, email, and forum platforms of LifeRing online. For a generation raised on MySpace, LifeRing on Ning may become the channel of choice for sobriety support. Maybe this Ning thing can also help more people come together and form local meetings. -- Marty N. 3/12/07.

Last edited by historyteach; 04-09-2007 at 04:55 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 04:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

Ok I joined, I think this will be cool. I may be starting an internet message board addiction as I try to manage (poorly I might add) 5 sites I’m on. This is becoming my full time job. Beats smoking Meth, weed, drinking vodka and spinning out of control.

Thx Doorknob
Old 04-10-2007, 11:58 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Reach Out and Touch Faith

Thanks. It sounds a bit like the way Facebook works. I really enjoy the fact not everyone can see my profile.