It's All About Me Part 6

Old 06-23-2015, 12:40 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Hello to All...

Is that a guy on a horse where you live.. how do you drink a coffee while in town on your horse? Ive also never seen on jump like the one who had something touch his foot. Maybe it was a squid..

Was it time for his pain pills to arrive again, or he already got stocked up a while back didn't he? Don't feel too bad about your junk.. I think it was Cleanin I was telling.. I have this plastic box in the closet with little dividers.. don't know where I got it, and I haven't used it.. I keep thinking its a nice little box and Ive been torn over getting rid of it.. One day at Target I saw a similar box for 1.99 Here I am stressing over this box. whats worse is, its still in the closet.. I keep thinking I know I an use it for something.

Thanks - we had a nice Fathers Day and it has been exciting knowing next mothers/fathers day we will have 2 kids. Just about 4 months away..

What triggered your inlaws to start emailing Charley? Im guessing it had to do with Fathers Day? I forgot how far away they live?

I owe some messages.. wasn't checking in all weekend..

TOD it gets to be 100 degrees here a lot, but the difference I think is the humidity.. we don't have it here... and its a dry air. Humidity is the worse thing because it feels like it weighs you down, and there is no break from it.. you can escape the sun to some degree..

Kitty is ok today. still has walking issues.. but we will just have to wait and see, Is otherwise happy and feeling ok I think,

Hi Blue.. Hi Butter.. Im so happy you finally got good news on school. So you will be back in a couple months.. But everything else is rough... maybe you will be able to enjoy your time there now that the pressure is off.. Im sure you have to register and pay long before semester starts.. do you know what classes your going to take?

I feel like Im forgetting a lot I wanted to reply to..
Old 06-23-2015, 01:05 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Hiya everyone!

How's it going? Omg its hot and humid here! Yuck! But we are under a severe thunderstorm watch. So maybe I'll get my wish?!?

I only have 14 % battery so this will have to be quick.

Sorry Jethro was being an....well you know what I want to say. Not that he is...just being under the pill influence he is.

I thought things were looking up around there? But I guess everything has its end. Do you suppose his mom's phone call bothered him?
I can tell when my hub gets a stressful call from his mom. Not that she is a trouble maker, but her sister's side is. They will pass on lies and my mil sometimes asks about it. Like the true version of events. She knows how they are.

Allfor glad kitty is walking better and seems happy. Glad hubby enjoyed father's day.

Gotta clean up these bedrooms. I can see what summer will be like. Today was my sons last day. Two more half days for my daughter.

Bbl
Old 06-23-2015, 01:26 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hello Peoples!

After last nights fiasco with Jethro showing his azz over the lights being on? I said the hell with it and went to bed! WELL?

I got up at 1:30 PM today! He came driving in the driveway from getting my daughter's two boxes shipped out. I had just sat down here. He walks in and says: "Good! You're up because I was going to wake you up if you weren't!" Ummmmm Why? He then says: "Uncle so and so is in town early for the 90th BD party and wanted to come out to visit this afternoon! I just shook my head and said: "The house would have been a lot cleaner if you hadn't shown your azz last night! Whatever! I don't care if he comes over!" He walked inside and then came back thru the door with an arm load of recycables to take outside! He's now sitting on the couch working the newspaper puzzle! If he had his way? He'd bring ppl into the house thru a trail and chicken chit all over the place!

I asked him if he got the $100.00 money order for his Aunt's 90th birthday gift? NO! He says: "I think that's too much. A BD card is sufficient!" Well what the hell? She doesn't have much and I was going to tell her to go on a shopping spree! I can see the claw marks on the wall from where he's making me climb the walls!

I now know why the few dishes in the sink were washed. Company's coming over! That's all he's concerned about! No dirty dishes in the sink - EVER! He doesn't wipe the counters or stove down? Just no dirty dishes! Everything else can look like chit and that's okay according to him! But? He does like a clean house as long as he isn't the one doing the cleaning! I was on a roll last night with the cleaning! I was in a good mood! Had drank my concentrated tea for energy too! Only to have Mr. Pill Head ruin it all!

Now that his Uncle is coming over? Which I'm really not in the mood for company! Thanks to Jethro! He'll sit and talk nonstop about himself and it will end up about air planes! When he worked in the factory making them and when he used to fly with the company he worked for. Nobody else, especially myself, better try and get a word in edge wise either! And I'm sure he'll belittle me in some way or another! It never fails! Oh how I miss the days we laughed together and he was always bragging on me for one reason or another! I could careless about the bragging. I just miss the happier days in our conversations.

TOD
Old 06-23-2015, 02:19 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

I go inside to make my herbal shake and there's Jethro piled up on the couch taking a nap! I said: "Unbelievable!" He sits up looking half asleep with a frown on his face!

Can we say war has started here at home? Jethro didn't call his Uncle to come over claiming "I" didn't want ppl over until after dark! WHAT? I never said for them to come over after dark. That would be after 9:00 PM!

He started accusing me of this and that! I finally asked: "Do you want me to move out?" He quickly said: "No!" Then he spouted off about me having a nasty attitude all the time. Annnnnnnnnnndddddddddd I blew up!

I said: "I'm sick of your attitude being on these pills! He started doing his snarky chuckle! He told me not to go there! (Oh I was going there alright!) I asked how many was he taking? He wouldn't answer! He was pulling the silent treatment with me.

I then said: "I wanted a little time to try and clean things up before they came over! If it was up to you? You'd let them come over with the place smelling like chicken chit and the God awful smell of mold too!" He just kept chuckling!"

He walks over to the fridge to get more ice in his mug! He then forms his fingers in the shape of a zero and says: "I've had 0 pills in the last four days!" I say! "Well you're still acting like an azz in the beginnings of coming off the pills! And it won't be long and you'll take another one!"

I told him you'll talk about air planes when they get here and you'll end up belittling me like you always do. I'M tired of YOUR attitude!

I'm sitting here trying to type this post and he's already made several trips out here to ask me about stuff coming off the table. Batteries, receipts, etc. I finally told him to put everything in a sack and I'll go thru it later. He's tossing things onto my keyboard and throws everything in the trash can out here with a slamming action if I don't want it. Then he'll slam the door as he goes back inside. He's already knocked the smoke fan in the wall out of the wall twice now.

Not how I wanted to spend my day!

TOD
Old 06-23-2015, 03:01 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Okay I'm back with 80%. Tod so sorry Jethro is giving you a bad attitude! It sucks the energy out of you when you have to deal with that! Not fair at all! You got so much accomplished yesterday and boom he comes in with his grumpyness! Then to have to continue this today. If hes coming off pills because he ran out. (I believe he gets his new shipment soon right?) You posted about the package remember? But if that's the case then it means he's got even bigger problems. I know you dont want to start another war, but its not even safe or healthy for him to be taking them longterm. I just asked my husband if my attitude was super nasty on pills.He scrunched his face up like "are you kidding me? You don't know that?"ha! Then continued about the time I was outside yelling at him about something,
Anyway, hope your evening gets better. Still no thunderstorm.
Old 06-23-2015, 03:18 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Clean was mean? I have a hard time picturing it!

Its like turning on a water hose in the brain when those drugs get pumped in. And then comes the drought when they are gone. And then comes the water hose again!

But now there is a healthy ecosystem in there! No floods or droughts. Little butterlies and bunnies and in the case of Tod tiny happy chickens.

But Jethro has still got the water hose.

Mr Blue is going out of town next week for work. Hes going to be in your area Clean! Did they ever catch those escaped criminals?

Thank you Allfor for all the nice things you said about me. Just call me an Encyclopedia! hahaha. but your right, Ive learned about stuff I never could have imagined, and Im find it all fascinating too. ((hugs))

Tod rhere was a weird noise outside last night after dark. It was in the distance but sounded like a whiny dog? Do coyotes sound like this? I walked towards the back and at one point I saw a light colored blurry thing run fast. It kinda scared me and I went back to the house.
Old 06-23-2015, 04:09 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Blue: I went on the search for my former post on the AP thread! I have a video posted there with the sounds of coyotes yipping! I suggest you NOT go walking around in the dark looking for the source of that sound! Coyotes have been known to attack people! Cats are also their favorite food source too! A few summers ago a neighboring community were having their little dogs taken out of their backyards and some kids were also attacked.

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ml#post4642023

TOD
Old 06-23-2015, 04:10 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Hi Blue!

Yep I was! Those pills turn us all into witches!

But guess what? I got my wish! Thunder is rumbling across the sky as i write this. Its also pouring rain! Going to go check on Dova. Mimi was afraid of loud noises.

Its taco night tonight. I'm too hot too spend time at the stove.

Yes be careful Blue! You are in an a rural area!
Old 06-23-2015, 05:39 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Remember me talking about us not having to get building permits? Some ppl find ways around it! LOL

TOD
Old 06-23-2015, 05:42 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Ohhhhhh I'm getting the COLD shoulder now! Jethro is outside, has been outside, on the 4wheeler spraying weed poison around the yard! He walked in behind me right as the above picture posted! I asked him: "Have you seen this before?" He couldn't have been any quicker in answering - NO! Back out the door he flew!

It's going to be an interesting evening around here!

TOD
Old 06-24-2015, 02:55 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Hi everyone!

Im a little down today, but wanted to check in with you all.

Today is much much cooler! I nice pleasant day with no humidity. My iPad is not working right now. I need a new charger for it...so nothing seriously wrong with it.

Will be spending some time with my in-laws tonight. So I might not be on here for a few hours. We are going over to their house in queens for dinner. Yay! No cooking for me. That's okay...I can deal with that!

Sorry Jethro is still giving you the cold shoulder. But I guess this was awhile ago...so maybe things have changed?

Okay heading to AP now.
Old 06-24-2015, 04:37 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  

Hi Girls,

Been busy today but no coyote ate me last night. Didnt even hear any. I knew it would happen if we waited. I told Mr Blue and we decided after dark to go walk down to the new cottage by the woods and hang out there. Mr Blue apparently decided he had a fantasy involving our being trapped in their together with coyotes howling outside. But then they never showed up! It was so funny.

Clean have fun at your inlaws. You dont talk much about them, didnt know they lived so close. Enjoy someone else's cooking.

((hugs girls))
Old 06-24-2015, 10:07 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hello everyone! You too Allfor!

What an evening/night! We all met at the restaurant where "Momma" works at 5:30 for dinner! My mom of course beat us there! LOL She was waiting inside for us! Right after we got there "Momma" her two sons, one son's daughter and her son (28) months old came in behind us!

We all filled our trays with our choses of food we wanted. It's a wonderful buffet place! Each item I chose I asked the server's if they had removed all the fat ingredients from the food! They all laughed and assured me they did! Yeah right! LOL If that's the case? I wouldn't feel like I'm going to pop! Or maybe it's the huge piece of BD cake I was served? Chocolate so tender to the taste! Yum!

After we ate and during our meal? There were ppl coming over to give "Momma" hugs and BD cards! Each person would ask who was who sitting at the family table? Lots of laughter around the table along with Jethro talking grilling status with one of "Momma's" sons! Well to be honest! He didn't shut up the whole time we were there! Even the daughter said he was a non stop talker! I just laughed! I told her I call him: "A walking talking Mr. google!"

At some point I looked up to see who was walking over to hug "Momma" and exclaimed: "Well hello! The woman looked over at me and said: "You're part of this family?" We both laughed! Me and the other woman graduated High School together! I saw her about four years ago! I don't see too many of the ppl I graduated with! She came over to talk for a minute. She said: "I'd know you anywhere! You haven't changed a bit!"

The immediate family all met in the parking lot after everyone left. The daughter was worried her son wouldn't sleep tonight because he was so wound up! So I invited them to come out! She could take him for a ride on the 4-wheeler and play with my grandkid's toys! And we all headed to our house!

The little boy went inside and saw Maria on the floor! Maria took off and the little boy was right behind her! Jethro snatched her off the floor quickly! He deposited her on the back of the couch! She settled down to get comfortable and gave us a look saying: "DON'T bother me!" Then he took the daughter into his bedroom to show her a rifle he had. She's all into that kind of stuff!

I sat out in the living room talking to "Momma" and her oldest son! Her other son was in and out of the house! He fell in love with Magnum and kept going back outside to pet him! Of course Magnum was eating the attention UP!

"Momma's" two son's came out here on the porch with me so we could look something up on the internet. Then we got to talking about their side of the family things! Italian family talk usually leaves me way behind! But it was about current stuff and I had answers to things they were wanting to know!

I'm pooped! I know Jethro is too! He spent most of the day at "Momma's" house cutting a huge limb off her roof! Then came home, took a shower and we headed out!

Cleanin: Can you splice the wires where it's bent and rewire them back together? Put some black electrical tape around the new wiring section. Plug it into an extension cord to have more length to walk around while you're typing and it's continuing to charge!

Blue: OMG! You should have turned my coyote video on in secret while y'all were in the cottage. That would have gotten a reaction out of him! ROFL

Charley: So glad you've gotten to the bottom of some of H's problems! I know that's a heavy load off your shoulders!

As for Jethro? He was a pleasant person to be around today! No negative attitude and no treating me badly! Chalk this day up to a good one!

Anybody want a piece of cake? I think we ended up with both bags sent out the door! ARGH!

TOD
Old 06-24-2015, 10:50 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  

Im sorry! Box is cleaned now! I was out listening for coyotes again. Nothing.
Old 06-24-2015, 11:27 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Tod it looks like you had a wonderful day! I'm so happy to read about your day...felt like I was there celebrating Momma's BD right along side of you. Ha!

Can taste that yummy buffet right now. I love chocolate cake, so I'm sure I'd enjoy Momma's BD cake!

I take it you were able to get your house all picked up and ready for guests? Glad they were able to hang out with you guys for awhile. Its fun to have company over....once the work is done with preparing for them to come. Even magnum had a good time. I love the way little Maria ran away and warned everybody to leave her alone. Too cute!

So happy for you.

Good Blue glad you are all cleaned out!

I was able to get away for awhile too tonight. Will tell my story tomorrow. Too tired tonight.

Goodnight everyone...allfor you too!

Hugs!
Old 06-24-2015, 11:35 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Blue: Well hopefully what you heard was some of them passing thru! Did you see the wild game pics I posted on the AP?

We have a game pic camera! It's not set up though! If I hear the coyotes around again? I'll ask Jethro to set it up to see if we can get some pictures of them! They roam alot! Following the food! Plus this time of year they are scarce. It's probably due to all the fireworks being shot off!

We got home right about dark this evening! There were a bunch of cars at the new neighbors house too! I figured they were having a pool party! I looked over at the pool and saw this huge Confederate flag flying off their backporch! Oh Boy! No secret on how they feel about the flag being pulled down!

Jethro wants to put one in the center of our front yard on a large pole! I told him I'd prefer not to become a target for someone to take shots at! I personally hope all that flag business gets settled peacefully!

Ok! I have a mom story! From my mom! Jethro and I were sitting across the table from her when she pointed at her arm to show us where the cat scratched her! UH? She proceeded to tell me they (My younger sister, her husband and mom were trying to get a female cat in this crate to go to the Vet) to be evaluated! The male cat went peacefully in my sister's lap to the Vet the day before! They are strays that showed up on their backporch one day at the lake! My mom was sitting there looking down at the male cat. He had scratches and claw marks on his face! Mom said: "It must be really hard fighting for puzzy!" Me and Jethro just lost it! She then said: "He turned his head sideways and gave her a look of - I know you didn't just say that?" Do y'all know how hard it is laughing like that with an overly stuffed belly? Damned difficult! And you wonder Cleanin where my sense of humor comes from? LOL They are going to get them fixed when they have the dollars!

TOD
Old 06-24-2015, 11:53 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Cleanin: LOL When I invited everyone over to the house? I pointed a finger in Jethro's direction saying: "The place looks like it does because of HIM!" Y'all hold your nose and watch where you step! I'm quick with the baby wipes, but I miss them every once in a while! The squat and drops that is! They all laughed and Jethro pointed a finger at himself with the look of: "Who ME?"

And you know what? I didn't hear not one story about airplanes! The only time they were mentioned was with him showing the daughter a picture of a plane and his car beside it! That was it! He was telling her that was his office at one time!

Also! He didn't belittle me not one time either! I was even outside getting a bag out of mom's car when everyone deserted the table. I went back inside and Jethro was standing there holding my purse. He held it out to me and I told him "He looked good with it! Hang onto it! I'm going to the bathroom!" Lots of laughter and no smart talk back from him!

I asked him if he paid the bill? He pointed at the older son and said: "He paid it!" OH? I said: "You mean son Jethro jabbed you, kidded you and made jokes about you this whole time? And you were gracious enough to pay our bill?" He looked down at me sitting in the chair and said: "Oh he doesn't know the payback he's got coming for all that - with a big smile!" LOL I thanked him for paying our bill and stood up to gather things up to leave!

I try to give as much detail in my stories as I can so others can enjoy the event right along with me! Glad you enjoyed the evening with me!

TOD
Old 06-25-2015, 11:21 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  

I do enjoy the detail of your stories Tod. Makes me feel like I was there, I get pictures in my mind.

Cant wait to hear how your evening with your in laws went, Clean!

Blue lol Mr Blue has some sort of imagination! I bet he'll make up marvelous stories for your kids one day

H and I went for lunch yesterday, he talked about wanting to stop the drama. He knows almost all of it originates with him - not all cuz I'm not perfect - but a great majority does. He knows what happens in his head looking back, but in that moment he has problems. So the self awareness is coming.

He had a bad night Tuesday, he realized that DD will never trust him again and he felt so horrible. I think it's starting to sink in, the damage alcoholism has done to our family and what it did to him as a child growing up. It was a very sobering evening, if you pardon the pun. Makes me sad to see him so upset with himself but at the same time, it's a very important step and I need to step away so he can deal with it. Stepping back has been hard for me but I'm getting better.
Old 06-25-2015, 02:18 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Yeah you could be a writer Tod. Your doing children's books involving animals would be cool because I can visualize the experience when you share.

We have to help Clean learn wiring so she can fix the cord! But please unplug it first! hahaha

Mr Charley kinda looks to take steps forward and back. I know its gotta be frustrating. I think your right he needs to face how his childhood affected him, see how his later years drinking and behaviors affected your daughter. But also not lose sight of how he can change it. He can regain his daughters trust over time, and his son never has to feel the things he felt as a child. I know he wont because he has you, and your not anything like your mother in law. But you know what I mean I hope. He has opportunity !

Did Tod just come up with a romantic suggestion for me to use on Mr Blue? I think so!
Old 06-25-2015, 07:08 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hello Peoples!

Quick hello! I've been busy this afternoon out in the HEAT! Then did stuff inside for the kids! With the heat factor? It's 102 today! I'd only last about 15 minutes before I had to come back inside. I got fresh water in the drinking bowls. I hosed down the large rug in front of the cooling fan for Magnum to lie on for cooling off in front of the fan pulling cool air out from under the house! Sprayed several areas for more ants! Roaches and Ants are going to take over the world one day! I'm doing my best to keep them eleminated from around here. We've never had roaches, just tons of ants to deal with.

Okay! Under the Dome is back on! Gotta scoot!

TOD