It's All About Me Part 6

Old 06-20-2015, 12:29 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

It will be hard to watch them make all those changes TOD.. don't envy you seeing it happen at the neighbors. Is it a couple, or do they have kids? I got the impression they were maybe close to retirement age but I don't know if I skimmed that bit, or pulled it from something else.. LOL They may be 30 somethings.

Cleanin, your recipe sounds good. Its spicy isn't it? I bet I couldn't eat it. Did you make yours mini or full size? LOL

Blue are you doing any new recipes this weekend?

You can both come and cook for me... I normally like to cook, and try new things but Im falling back on old standards at the moment.

Kitty had the last planned radiation treatment today, and the vet things its worked well, but we weren't able to do the CT scan because of timing today. I think we will do it next week.. there is still an issue with walking Im concerned about, so we will look more into if there is something else going on. I hope not.

Has anyone seen the new commercial for Quilted Northern T.P. with Daddy Gator, the little alligator in a boat.. it came on a while ago and made me think... I wonder what poor Mr Legs the spider things handing out in my sons bathroom, my husband showering in there..

At least we don't have to go to the vet tomorrow.. I will pass out cans of tuna instead.
Old 06-20-2015, 01:05 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by cleaninli View Post
who has that kind of money lying around? ummmmm i don't know about money lying around? But i'm sure there are many that have that kind of money in the bank they can write a check from! that's why we take out loans silly. You could have used your va loan! With the way you said people are moving out there, i'll bet that would have been a good investment? it's not like we hadn't discussed it! But? With what we cover here and then to add next door to the budget also? Nadda! Wouldn't have enough dollars to cover it all. Jethro's daughter had begged us to buy the place and then she wanted to move in here and rent the place. All sounded good right? Not! With her record of bf's, husbands and jobs? There's no way we would let her move in here. Somewhere down the line we'd be paying for both places in full! That would have been close to $6,000.00 a month we'd have to cover! There was also a lot of repairs that needed to be done over there. Even more money to dole out. It just wasn't worth it! Jethro also isn't working. We are living off my income only! if you wanted to sell you could later down the road for a lot more than $250! I could kick myself when i think about lost investment opportunities! Better not go into that...it's too frustrating and will put me in a foul mood!

Blue hope you get that tool fixed! (to lazy to write it's name.) too much to do before i can call it a night. I feel like all i've been doing is work. Reminds me of that saying. All work and no play makes clean a dull friend. But i did discover a new recipe that was comparable to the one we buy from chinese take out. Cheese wontons using cream cheese and sriracha sauce! Yum! lol jethro does good to get a cooked meal out of me! It's rare for me to try something new. I usually don't like it and it's a waste of food!

ok...wish i had more time to chat...but this kitchen needs to be put order before i can go to dream land! my mom complained all the time about wanting a dishwasher while i was still at home. He told her he had given her three and they were all broke! He was referring to his three daughters! Lol
tod
Old 06-20-2015, 01:17 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by allforcnm View Post
it will be hard to watch them make all those changes tod.. Don't envy you seeing it happen at the neighbors. yeah i'm dreading it! We just might be planting a lot of bushes and trees over here to keep our privacy! is it a couple, or do they have kids? I got the impression they were maybe close to retirement age but i don't know if i skimmed that bit, or pulled it from something else.. Lol they may be 30 somethings. i'd say they are late 30's, early 40's! They have a son and daughter! The kids ride the 4-wheelers around the yard and field a lot! The girl is probably 10ish and the boy is a little younger. They were shooting off fireworks earlier in the evening! Argh! Our poor dog was having a panic attack. It's too damn hot for him to be having those right now.

cleanin, your recipe sounds good. Its spicy isn't it? I bet i couldn't eat it. Did you make yours mini or full size? Lol i made myself an oil, lemon juice, garlic salad dressing to go on my salad this evening. Wasn't bad but i'm paying for the garlic! Indigestion from hell!

blue are you doing any new recipes this weekend?

You can both come and cook for me... I normally like to cook, and try new things but im falling back on old standards at the moment. start using your crock pot! Supper will be done when you get home from work!

kitty had the last planned radiation treatment today, and the vet things its worked well, but we weren't able to do the ct scan because of timing today. I think we will do it next week.. There is still an issue with walking im concerned about, so we will look more into if there is something else going on. I hope not. i'm sure his foot is going to be sore after all those treatments. Time will tell how it all went.

has anyone seen the new commercial for quilted northern t.p. With daddy gator, the little alligator in a boat.. It came on a while ago and made me think... I wonder what poor mr legs the spider things handing out in my sons bathroom, my husband showering in there.. can't say i have! I'm sure mr legs is grateful for the spraying water. I saw where it's 110 in your area!

at least we don't have to go to the vet tomorrow.. I will pass out cans of tuna instead. you just might win back some love doing that! Lol
tod
Old 06-20-2015, 02:58 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Clean your funny. I should say tool too. dont know if I spell rototiller correctly. hahaha I got the little one out last night and did my best to find where the oil goes so I could check it like it says your supposed to. I found this lid and I was sure it was it, but I couldnt get the cap off. I had to ask Mr Blue. He says why didnt you tell me you wanted it out and I would get it for you, and thats not the oil cap and its not made to come off! hahahaha. I need a mechanix class. Why dont they put labels OIL is this so hard? No there wasnt an oil can picture either.

Im praying for your kitty Allfor. Im sorry its all happening now because I know you shouldnt bestressed out! maybe all the vet talk and medical stuff. the baby will want to be a doctor!

BBL
Old 06-20-2015, 03:27 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hello Peoples!

Jethro was sitting on the floor when I got up, watching "The last ship" DVD set! He's trying to get caught up on the shows before the new one comes on later tonight! Earlier he put a brisket in the smoker for our supper tonight!

He had Maria on his shoulder watching TV at one point. He told her he was going to put her down so he could check on the meat cooking. He no sooner got outside and Maria commenced "B"ing she was left behind. She wanted to go outside too! I was in the kitchen and she had already made it to the corner of the Island by the time I got to her to pick her up. Her little foot kept reaching for my finger to hang onto. I kept telling her "Just a minute". I carried her outside to hand off to Jethro! I suggested he put her in the porch pen. As soon as he went to set her down he leaned back up cussing! There were black ants all over the pen. Well chit!

I told him to take her to the barn pen. I went down the steps and grabbed the sprayer. I started spraying and spraying and spraying. They were everywhere! Just when I thought I'd got the most of them? I look up at my rose bush and every vine had been turned into ant trails. Good grief! I sprayed all of the vines and looked around for more. Sure enough! The wire coming off Jethro's large Ham radio antenna was another trail!

I'm in the middle of spraying it when Maria sounds a high pitched alarm. I drop everything and run out to the pen. She's standing in the middle of the pen raising hell! I looked around but didn't see anything. Magnum had followed me and he too was sniffing around. I opened the gate and got Maria picked up! Well then here comes Marvin and Marilyn to see what's going on! It's a circus around here when little one pound wonder screams for someone to come running! I handed her off to Jethro in the living room with the explanation she could tell daddy what her problem is! She looked at me as if saying: "Momma! I saw something! I can't help it if you're blinder than I am!" Kids! In feather suits! ARGH!

Has anyone seen the commercial with Big Foot on the beach! Where he falls thru the sand and pulls the two guys in with him. It's one of the beef jerky commercials. I'm not going to give any more away. It's funny!

TOD
Old 06-20-2015, 04:37 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

hey ladies

Sorry, i've been missing in action once again, it's been an intense week here, that reached the worst point today. It's been the worst day ever. Yesterday we found out that apparently the only option for me to go back is a loan through my father. This morning my mom showed up at my house, telling me that she talked to my father and that he refuses to help me. I broke down. I cried, screamed of pain, i completely broke down. I asked my mom to take me to my dad, hoping if he sees how much i'm suffering he would think about it again, when he saw me he was furious, i couldn't talk to him, i tried. He called me the meanest things. My dad just made it worse, he was so mean, he made me feel guilty, he ignored how I was feeling, and just made the most horrible comments. I told my mom later on, it felt as if he was reassuring me that if I wasn't here anymore, his and my mom's life would be better. At one point, I begged my mom to take me away from there and get me some help. My mom tried to mediate, etc, but my dad wouldn't even listen. Even when I broke down, he told me i'm overreacting, and just blackmailing them. He stopped my mom from going, i just walked away. At this point i already decided and told my father that i won't talk to him ever again. Not because he said no, I can see why, even though I had my reasons, but for all the other things he said and the way he said it. He doesn't care about me at all. He's never been a father to me, and now i don't need one anymore.

Eventually my mom took me home, asking me where I want to go. I was too afraid to go to the hospital or anythig. She took me home and tried to comfort me. We also recalculated everything and she talked to a friend who already offered to give me a loan, but couldn't afford the original amount. However, she will give me a loan for a lower amount and my mom will pay for the living expenses. I will have no money for any extras, I will have to work a lot, also work a lot for school. I might have to take 5 classes. We'll see., but eventually the worst day of my life ended on a good note. I will go home soon at that point, i'm happy, but i'm too emotionally exhausted to really get it yet.
Old 06-20-2015, 06:59 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

OMG Butter Im so sorry for what happened with your dad yelling at you. I can sense how much pain it caused. The whole school situation has been sooo emotional. I feel like its the one thing you want the most, and I feel so bad because you really only want to finish your degree here in the USA. Its a good goal, getting an education. I know its different where you live. I dont know, all so painful.

I have to ask this tho. are you talking about funds for one more semester or extended further. I dont want to see you going thrpugh this in another 4 months.

((hugs)) Im sorry havent had time to chat today, husbunny is home and we've been busy all day. BBL

Clean your box is full! overflowing! mail is on the ground!
Old 06-21-2015, 12:22 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Wishing all the father's out there a Happy Father's Day!

TOD
Old 06-21-2015, 02:23 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hello Peoples!

My father has passed. Jethro's dad (whom abandoned him and his sister when they were really young) and his step father are men he no longer has anything to do with! So? We are hanging out here at home for father's day!

Jethro is asleep on the couch right now with Maria standing guard on the back of the couch! She did a little cu when she saw me and I got tickled when Jethro reached for her on his belly! Sound asleep and her little sound got his attention! Amazing!

I saw two little boys in the field next door wearing shorts and shoes only. They are going to be eat up in bug bites from being out there. People that live in the city have NO clue what it's like out here surrounded in grass and woods! The little bitty teeny tiny floating fluffs of cotton balls are little stingers too. And there are thousands of those! They are about the size of the end of an ink pen! Then there's the noseeums you can't see until you've been stung. Oh I could go on and on about the little stingers we have out here!

Cleanin: I'm watching The Hobbit - An unexpected Journey! I've seen it several times before and it was on when I turned the TV on! I got to laughing when the rabbit sled had the rabbit standing there tapping it's foot quickly to get the others attention to get on the move! LOL

Ha! Jethro's awake now! Maria was standing up on the back of the couch leaning forward. I walked over to her and Jethro woke up! I told him she's been wanting on his belly for awhile now! So he made a bathroom run and then laid back down on the couch. I put Maria on his belly and she's sound asleep now. He's watching TV! He's enjoying his father's day!

Wishing everyone a good day and evening!

TOD
Old 06-21-2015, 03:11 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Yep Happy Fathers Day to Everyone! We are busy today and this day involves a lot of food too. Have to feed Fathers! hahaha

Maria is with her Daddy! Our pets are our kids right now too. They all love their dad. Wonder how much correlation there is to how you handle pet care, and how you end up parenting kids?

BBL ((hugs)) everyone!
Old 06-22-2015, 01:44 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

There was a very proud papa bird in the yard yesterday! All the new Jenny Wren babys were learning to fly! They were in the tent right outside the backdoor where Jethro works! I kept seeing these little birds flying in and out of the tent! And not too gracefully either! LOL

I walked outside with Jethro so he could hold Marilyn for me while I doctored her legs for the mites! It must have felt good because she soon relaxed and laid her head on his arm! The parent's of the babies flying were raising the alarm! To be such a tiny bird? They sure are loud and noisey! I just love watching the groups of baby birds when they are learning to fly. They keep in a close group landing on the same tree. They talk their excited talk, then take off flying again.

Jethro and I watched The Last Ship show this evening and then The Alaskan Bush People with the Brown's family! The Alaskan show had a subject in it that is in many a families life! The mother's family called the Alaska State Police to do a wellness check on her! Spouting they were concerned her husband and children were mistreating her! WTF? She hasn't talked to her family since she was 17 yrso! They are alcoholics by the way! Well then another sheriff brought her a message saying her mother had had a stroke! The mother got all upset and had someone make a call for her. She found out it was the stroke her mom had over several years ago. AND her brother said she had been kidnapped by her husband and her husband wouldn't let her call home! OMG! It was all lies! She had used the Alaskan state trooper's phone to try and call home while he was standing there talking to her! Her husband has also told her for years she needed to contact her mother! I can understand her anger over it all! My MIL is a trouble maker too! We keep her at a long distance from ourselves! We can do w/o that negative crap in our life!

Jethro said she called at 9:00 am a couple of mornings ago and left a message asking how everything was over here? I freaked! I asked if he'd called her back? Nope! Ain't going to either! She's up to no good, stirring up trouble! Jethro hasn't talked to her in 8 months! And that was a total train wreck of a conversation then!

Okay! Gotta get busy!

TOD
Old 06-22-2015, 07:26 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Good morning! I'm on hold with my doctor's office. I think they totally forgot about me. Hmm...better call back.

We have those birds in our yard too. I think that's what they are. They don't seem to be as fearful of people as some of the other types of birds. In fact, last year my husband was trimming the bushes that they live in and the Mama bird flew out real close to my husband chattering away at him. My husband stopped trimming and came in telling me he was chewed out by a Mama bird for trimming her bush. Ha! So the rest of that year we left that part of our hedges alone. I'll look at a picture to see if it's a Wren. But they are noisy and I hear them yakking all day long. Oh...I even spotted a wood pecker the other day. That was interesting. I heard the sound first...went to see where it was coming from and sure enough there was a woodpecker pecking away at one of our large trees in the front yard.

Anyway, hubby had a pleasant Father's Day. Just the way he likes them....surrounded by his babies and napping on the couch. Sound familiar TOD?

But it was a scorcher this weekend. Very hot bad humid! Yuck! I did laundry yesterday because Saturday ended up being a washout. But a rain shower blew in around 4:00 pm? Sent me running out to remove the clothes off the line. That is annoying when that happens. Woke-up early this morning to get the kids ready and on their buses. My son will come home any time now. He has his final today and tomorrow. Then he's off for the summer. My daughter has school thru-out this week. But I think Thursday and Friday are half-days. Today is picnic day. I guess they are going to lay out beach towels in the school yard and eat snacks out there. She brought a few toys to play outside too. Usually this last week is filled with fun things for the kids.

Remember when I wrote about my daughter's Angel? The one who leaves bags of clothes on our doorstep? Well she visited us last Friday. I was worried about how I was going to buy my daughter summer clothes for camp. You know our situation right? The car and the internet? (Now it's the electricity and the Fios bill came again. ) Ugh! Anyway....two bags were there filled with summer clothes! My daughter and I had a fun time on Saturday switching out the old winter clothes for the new summer ones. She even picked out an outfit specially for today....picnic day! She looked so cute!

Butter I'm sorry you went thru all that...but glad you have some hope to come here. Let us know how you're doing!

Charley I missed you over the weekend. Hope you are alright.

Blue hope you enjoyed your day yesterday. Sounded like a yummy day. Ha!

Allfor you too. Hope hubby enjoyed his Father's Day. Now he's going to be the Daddy of two little ones.

KZ wish you'd stop in and let us know how you're doing. But I certainly understand bills and shuffling them around.

Munchkin hope your weekend went well.

Alright everyone have a wonderful Monday! Need to get outside and hang the rest of my clothes on the line.
Old 06-22-2015, 11:52 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Butter, I'm sorry to hear things didn't go well with your father. It sounds like you do have a plan now to come back to the US ... will it be to continue to study or do you have other plans? Fall term or summer school? Very exciting!

Clean so cool your daughter's angel showed up again! How wonderful! I bet she looked adorable in her new summer clothes. What am amazing blessing!

Hi to everyone else - I only have a couple min so I will catch up later

Ok weekend for us. I'm realizing that anytime H is tired he's going to get stressed more easily. Also found out his parents have been emailing him and he hasn't wanted to upset me ... all the times he's completely freaked out correspond to an email time period. I read them on Saturday and wow, they are nasty. Horrible, nasty guilt trips, condemnations, insults and put downs. Some religious self righteous crap thrown in for good measure. I clearly understand the abandonment issues now. So while I'm not excusing things I'm understanding it a bit more.

Took DS to his first movie yesterday? Inside Out. It was so cute and DS loved it! He sat so nicely the while time! Ended up to be quite expensive after tickets and popcorn for everyone but well worth it. Cute movie bit don't forget the kleenex, sniff!
Old 06-22-2015, 12:02 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Oh how cool! I remember taking each one of mine for their first movie. It's exciting watching their eyes go wide with awe and glued to the screen. Ha! Glad he liked it...he's pretty young to sit thru a movie like that....I'm impressed! So it's a movie to take the kids to? My 25 year old used to call movies in the theater "movie start" when she was young. She would ask us to take her to the movie start. Lol

But that is an interesting correlation. It makes a lot of sense doesn't it? I think H needs to block his parent's emails.....or send them to spam?
Old 06-22-2015, 01:13 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Hi!

I remember the bird talking to your husband last year. See you need some yellow ribbons so he doesnt trim special bushes. ha! and guess what? somehow I got poison ivy on me. Ive got splotches on both arms. I found some benadryl and used it, brought it to work with me.

wow Charley your little guys first movie! I bet he was excited. I remember how cool the big screen looked, and the movie seats.

They just fire off vicious emails ? And he reads them. It would be like the article I posted on guilt vs shame. If your parents are telling you all this bad stuff, well its like him saying bad stuff to you. how hard to separate from it.

aww Tod baby birds. All happy and excited. We watched a movie this weekend and it had a theme of being passionate about what you do, your way of life. And this was a true snippet of rnis couple who survived a plane crash and how they thought they would die. and it wasnt rhe work, meetings, money they thought of in those moments. It was their family. And it encouraged them to make major changes to improve tne quality of their lives and pursue their passions. It was good.

And lots of visiting and eating and I was out shopping and got Mr Blue a tie. I told him I think if we had kids, they give ties. He said, ties! this is what I have to look forward to? and he was laughing. Said I need to make sure its correct. I mean he uses them for work and it was nice.

yeah Allffors Mr Allfor has special reason to celebrate this year! only a few more months!

((hugs Butter))
Old 06-22-2015, 02:36 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hello Peoples!

Oh what a steamy, HOT day we have here!

Allfor's getting bigger with the baby and I'm working on trying to lose my own FAT! ARGH! Not snacking anymore is a feat all in itself! But it's making a difference! It's amazing where I can store FAT though! It sure snuck up on me this getting fatter and fatter though! The truth is when I tried on a favorite pair of pants and I couldn't button them. Oh Chit! Time to lay off the goodies!

The TV went back today! And there was of course an issue when Jethro returned it! The damn serial numbers didn't match up! Say WHAT? So are we now supposed to match serial numbers on stuff to be sure we are getting the right things? Anyhow! Thankfully he was able to get our money back! My old TV is back on the stand w/o the volume problem since Jethro worked on it! There are cables and wires all over the place! ARGH!

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to see the Derm Doctor! I called to make sure I wasn't seeing the same doctor I did last time! That Doctor was like an evil witch walking in with a can of freeze spray. She sprayed so long in one spot at a time it left my skin blistered for months! She had NO personality and was rude! Thankfully! I'm seeing a different doctor this time! Shew! If not? I'd have canceled tomorrow's appointment and rescheduled with someone new.

Molly and Maria were both "B"ing about wanting outside. I kept telling them it's extremely HOT outside. It didn't phase them. So they are both outside right now. They're in the cool pens and both have fans going in them. It's just moving hot air around though!

I asked Jethro to search around his bathroom today to try and find the source of the mold smell! Here we go again! Of course he didn't! So while he was outside trimming limbs? I took my nose back there to search! UGH It's so bad! I can't believe he can't smell it! I believe the source is coming from underneath the huge whirlpool! Just freaking wonderful! He's been wanting to get rid of the tub for a long time. Looks like he's going to get the chance to do it now! The problem causing the mold has GOT to go!

I'm sure all these leaks from the pipes around here are because this home was bought 2nd hand from another family! Then it was moved and set up again here! This all happened before I came back into his life though! But now I'm getting to deal with the problems needing to be fixed! When this home is paid off? We are tearing down walls and redoing things around here. Only $11,000.00 left to pay it off!

Time to check on the girls. Marilyn is sitting down beside Maria's pen. She wasn't too happy with Molly when I first took her outside. I guess Marilyn has chosen who she wants to hang around! LOL I'm glad Maria finally has a buddy! She wants to be friends with Molly, but Molly only wants to beat her azz! Pecking order is such a "B"!

TOD
Old 06-22-2015, 02:51 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Here's a picture of a Jenny Wren! Tiny little birds!

TOD
Old 06-22-2015, 10:45 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

We all need laughter! I've been walking around the house saying: "Something touched my foot! Something touched my foot!" Jethro looks at me like I've lost my mind! I haven't shown him the picture yet!

TOD
Old 06-22-2015, 10:50 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

And then there's this guy! I can attest to riding my horse to many places! But never to Starbucks! LOL

TOD
Old 06-23-2015, 12:18 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

I called this evening and cancelled my Derm appointment! Ik Ik I asked to be reschudeled though!

Jethro informed me this evening the party for "H"'s momma is this Wednesday! It's her 90th birthday party! I'm not about to go in there sore from getting things froze off! Nope! Nadda! Ain't gonna happen! That procedure can wait for another day!

Oh Great! I just saw Jethro walk past the door! I got up to see what he wanted. He was turning lights off! I informed him I had just sat down here to take a break. Couldn't he tell I'd been cleaning? He said: "Lights on all over the house. Just F'ing ridiculous!" (Somebody please pull the pin out of my balloon! So much for being in a good mood and getting things done!) I told him to shut his damn bedroom door! His attitude and what he did outside today is a good sign he took a pain pill! I just imagine myself at times cramming that bottle into his mouth so he'll shut up!

I wish y'all could see the table we eat at! Covered in his chit! He said yesterday: "I'm going to go thru this stuff and get it cleaned up!" as he was shoving things into a bigger pile so we could have a place to sit our plates. So far not ONE thing has been gotten rid of! I guess when the stack gets too big and it falls on top of him sitting at his laptop he'll do something about it! Well I can wish anyway! There's also a huge stack of stuff under the table too! I gave up trying to keep the area clean! I'm now focusing on other places that he doesn't use! At least I can keep those areas clean!

I got the chicken bedroom cleaned tonight! I also got the floor covering washed/dried and I'll get it put back down before I go to bed! Everything will be fresh and clean for Mr Cotton when Jethro gets him out of his crate and puts him on the floor to roam around! There were so many feathers in there I actually filled up another large baggie! I take a knee high panty hose and slide it over the end of the vacuum cleaner hose. I hold the top of it tightly while I keep the toe end straight across the vacuum hose! Then I pick all the feathers up with it. Makes life easier for me! I'd be bent over with my back screaming if I had to pick each one up at a time!

What amazes me! Jethro will go outside to work when it's suffocating out there. Be damned if he'd do anything inside in the A/C though! He'll come in from time to time to cool off and then right back outside! He just about took my head off earlier today when I said: "He needed to file for SS and UE!" Oh Dear! I used that NEED word again! I told him: "If I say want instead of need you always say: Chit in one hand and see which one fills up quicker?" I guess I'm not supposed to ask anything of him? Because whichever way I do it? I get flack for it!

I was looking at his fitted sheet when I put Maria to bed. The damned thing has pulled upwards. It's going to slap him in the head one of these nights while he's asleep! Oh well! He likes his pills and doesn't care about much else!

I better get the floor cover down so I can get to bed at a decent hour this morning.

TOD