It's all about me Part 4

Old 04-08-2015, 02:02 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Allfor, I am so excited for you! What wonderful news! And this time, your husband will be by your side for every moment. What a blessing!
You had mentioned on your other post that your son is spoiled ... there's a difference between being spoiled and being loved. I have a feeling that your son is loved, not spoiled. I felt that way with DD, being an only child for 13 years, but even if DS didn't come I can see that she is a loving, beautiful child and I know your son is too

Tod, Jethro is a storm reporter? I love crazy weather, when we lived in SD, we had the most amazing tornados and we loved it. I drove through one even. We don't get many here, and when we do everyone gets so panicked and H and I are outside watching! LOL

My interview was moved to Friday, because my manager is sick. So think good vibes for Friday

I have a question about dealing with anger. How do you work through that? I'm stuck on the things H said when he was drinking, and the things he says when he's angry. The stuff he doesn't remember saying, the horrible words that he says aren't true but every time he gets angry out they come, because he knows it hurts me. Is it just a matter of time that these things fade? also, trust ... how do I trust him again after he told me he'd never drink again, and he did? Or do I need to trust him even? Maybe I need to be suspicious for a while? All I know is this is eating at me all the time, when I look at him, when we talk I just want to blurt it all out, all the hurt and pain and distrust, and that would not fair us well.
Old 04-08-2015, 02:15 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Hey Everyone,

Had a yummy lunch today, went out with a group from our office. We went to a place with food from India. I love their warm bread with hummus. Can eat and eat and eat. Can you say carbs?

Soo happy about Allfors news!

Whats everyone else up to today?

Charley, there is a good discussion about boundaries at Smart going on. Lots of really good points being made.

Clean are your kids back in school this week? I thought I had a fever last night, but it was only 98.9 when I checked. I did have a headache so I crashed early.

I forgot to tell you guys about church at Easter and my singing. I had to leafe my cooking to go practice on Saturday. Then on Sunday I felt sooo strange having so many family members there watching me. No solo or anything, but still I could feel their eyes!

I have leftover bananas so tonight Im gonna make another pudding. See Im still thinking about food after my huge lunch.
Old 04-08-2015, 02:40 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Charley you arrived while I was writing, somehow I missed you.

I just mentioned there was a good discussion on boundaries at smart. I think it might help you to also ask some of these questions over there too. (No one will criticize you or Mr C.). I think all the stuff he says is VERY hard to deal with. Its like a constant reinforcement of negativity and I cant see how it cannot affect the way you feel about him. Hes putting out the negativity when hes angry, hes reinforcing himself as "negative" to some degree. I think this is how I would feel at least. I dont know about the trust. I think for me at this point I would try to focus on if I trust he is trying to make positive steps forward. More about the journey if it makes sense. I would have to try to balance this with being cautious and aware of the signs of drinking. I dont think you can trust right now he wont slip again, its too soon.

Clean, is that you? Now your gonna post as Im typing! Im so slow!
Old 04-08-2015, 02:43 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  

Hi everyone!
I've posted a little bit in sub abuse and sent some Pms. So I really need to get off here and get my dinner cooked. I'm planning to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies too. That's the plan anyway.

Yes Blue kids are home all week! They are feeling better....so are back to taping their u-tube channel. They get a kick doing that and playing their video games. They have 50 subscribers now so that makes them feel they are in the big leagues! Lol

Your lunch sounds yummy Blue! I love nan and hummus! And spicy Indian food too! Funny because my daughter asked me to make something different tonight for dinner. A long time ago I made these falafel sandwiches out of chick peas or garbanzo beans...same thing. So I thought I'll give it a try tonight. Weird right? She says I've been cooking too much meat lately. Did you read that allfor?

Allfor so funny that you don't want to murder the chocolate bunnies anymore...so you can eat from the already decapitated ones! Ha! Too cute!
I admit I read a thread about someone innocently posting about nearly hitting a wild bunny in the road. Someone posted about rabbet stew and it made me sad....my tummy did flip flops while I thought about my beloved Dova and Mimi in a pot of stew!

My daughter, 25 yr old is stressing. She has a few days to complete essays and apply to graduate school. The only one she wants to go to is Columbia. But she applied to one other one. Calling for prayers please that she gets accepted.......she has her heart set on it!

Ok...will write more later!
Old 04-08-2015, 09:44 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  

thank you everyone for your kind words :-) yesterday was surprisingly easy regarding B. I had some other stuff that were upsetting me but i was glad that i can laugh and smile and don't feel the excruciating pain i felt a year ago! it's been a long journey and there is a scar that will remind me of it for the rest of my life, but it'a just a scar, a memory of what was and it's not hunting me anymore. it was a friend's birthday on monday, actually he was the guy i had a crush on before B. (long before him) i wrote happy birthday on his fb page, he said thank you and mentioned my time in the US. i will answer later. if B and I will end up at that point i would be happy, if not so be it.

Hahaha allfor you really made me laugh! yeah now when you mentioned it, maybe i should have tried harder? but you know his ears are just too disgusting, i couldn't
do it! congratulations again, i'm so happy for you and your husband! and i think we all can't wait to be "aunties" haha i have to admit, when i saw the name of the thread i
immediately thought either blue or allfor wants to tell us something

good luck for your interview charley! you gonn rock it, clean good luck to your daughter!

blue, husbunny's speech sounds wonderful! i'm so happy for you and him!
Old 04-08-2015, 11:13 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Charley: Here's pictures from just wind and rain damage back in July 2012! That's close to $800.00 worth tents and netting gone in one storm! I don't want to be anywhere near a Tornado when it comes thru! Poor Martha Mae had ran inside of the tent when it started storming too. Thankfully she wasn't injured from any of it.

Jethro is in the first two pictures! He's busy with the chainsaw cutting the limbs up.

This is the aftermath of what was left of the two large pop up tents put together after the two large limbs smashed down on top of it! A lot of the tarps and netting had already been cleared up before I took this picture.

TOD
Old 04-08-2015, 11:26 PM
  # 87 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

And here's something to think about. I read this in a book!

Out With The Old

Why hold on to the old, the worn out and the ineffective? Let's throw aside every behavior, every thought and every idea that is no longer producing positive dynamic results in our lives!

Each of us are born for a purpose! Live your life on purpose! No longer live by chance, luck, or circumstance.

Life is ten percent of what you make it and ninety percent of how you take it! When you're given lemons make lemonade! When you are confronted with problems see the possibilities! The great purpose of life is to make something of it that will out last you!

Don't hold on to yesterday's old failures. Let them be fertilizer for today's success. You'll be guaranteed a great crop. Forget the old things and refuse to do things the same old way! Be creative, be exciting, be new and different! Even an old mule won't step in the same hole twice!

TOD
Old 04-08-2015, 11:29 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

And Charley! As for H and what comes out of his mouth! Here ya go!

TOD
Old 04-09-2015, 12:50 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  

Your right Butter.. you will all be Aunties… that is so sweet. Thank you all for your congratulations and support. I figured you all needed to know too.. I may be crying one minute and angry the next.. or talking constantly about pickles.. who really knows whats to come.. LOL So far Im not having any morning sickness just a little tired, but some of it may be due to just all the thoughts racing in my mind.

When I posted the article Where Are My Feet recently.. that was for me too.. While I can still see my feet.. LOL.. I know they are focused in the here and now, and the future. And I have to focus on my own self care in order to make the future bright.

Cleanin, Blue.. I love those breads and hummus too.. I have tried to make my own and use Chick Peas/Garbanzo and something called Tahini.. its made of sesame I believe and creamy like peanut butter or Biscoff but with the oil in there.. LOL.. has anyone heard of it? I use the food processor and sometimes add in some peppers, etc… This is a good reminder I should make this again soon. Its been a long time.. I used to buy bread at Trader Joes.. they had it prepacked in the freezer section & all you had to do was heat it up. Tandoori Nan bread… I just looked it up.. This may be my first craving now.. I can almost taste it.

Charley… its hard to get past words and actions that have been directed at us.. when they are still occurring I think its sometimes all we can do to figure out ways to minimize the damage, keep ourself out of the direct path where we are constantly getting hit. When they stop, then I think its much easier to work through them, understand the why, and in forgiving my husband it helped to have him acknowledge how his behavior affected me (even if he didn’t intend it to).. with your H not remembering it makes it harder… but he must have a sense he is out of control.. so however he perceives it… at some point he needs to be able to relate to how it feels for you. When this happened for us.. then we were able to move on. A lot of these things we had to work through in marriage counseling over a period of time. I think trust also takes time… its almost like when you are dating. You expect to be treated with respect, for the other person to be honest even if they don’t reveal all of themselves to us immediately. Its over time we learn to trust, to give more, expect more. My situation was a little different because we were separated for a length of time.. and then we had our little boy who was just an infant.. those things conflicted a little bit, but still we had to start at a baseline and build from there with trust and many other aspects of the relationship.

TOD I love all your inspirational words.. those are true. In dealing with so many things in life our attitude is one of the most important things we bring to the mix… Im heading over to AP to see what you updated about the new hen arriving soon.

And I cant discuss any kind of “stew” Cleanin…unless its vegetable. I will stick with my pecan meatless meatballs… and let other people cook the majority of the meat for my husband. Tell your daughter in place of meat, you have discovered Dr Praegers foods.. they make all kinds of vegetable burgers.. kale, spinach, root vegetables…etc.. and what they call “littles” .. shaped like dinosaurs and other cut outs.... spinach, sweet potato. My son actually likes all these..
Old 04-09-2015, 01:22 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hi everyone:

Okay! I have a little bit of time now to write! I was busy dusting hay getting ready for Marvin's new girlfriend coming this Saturday! I went inside to bring Molly out with me and dang it! It was raining! WTH? It's not supposed to rain until tomorrow! That's why I started the hay dusting this late evening! Oh well! I got enough done to do the cage for the new hen coming!

Charley: Something I say to Jethro is this: "I have feelings too! Why are you projecting YOUR feelings onto me? I've done nothing to deserve what's coming out of your mouth! And don't you DARE call me something I'm NOT!" It shuts him down real quick!
.....Dang it on the interview getting moved to Friday!

Blue: I'm not big on anything spicy! Being married to an Italian that loves hot/spicy food makes it interesting! I usally cook the food the way I want to eat it and then he'll add his stuff to it! He'll put so much pepper on stuff I'm having to leave the table due to the sneezing fit it puts me in. And he loves this spice called "Slap yor Momma"! I can't stand the smell of Parmesan cheese either! Jethro smothers stuff in it! LORDY!

Cleanin: We deal with our feathered kids home 24/7! I swear they are worse than having actual human kids! And here I'm gonna add one more wild one to the bunch! What am I thinking?
.....I'm sending good luck wishes to your daughter also!
.....Yum on the chocolate chip cookies! Do you add pecans or walnuts to them? You can't buy the chocolate chip dough anymore with nuts in it. I'm sure it's due to so many having allergies to nuts!

Allfor: Why don't you just buy the blocks of chocolate? Melt a little at a time for eating. Then you wouldn't have to deal with any chocolate in any sort of figurine! The block of chocolate would go a lot further too!
.....My stepdaughter brought her new baby girl home right around October 31st!
.....What is this about food in the shape of little dinosaurs? And you fuss about eating chocolate in the shape of bunnies! I give up! I'm tossing the towel in!

TOD
Old 04-09-2015, 11:26 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  

Just a quick one. Gotta get busy over here. First a rant! I'm gaining weight guys! It's really pissing me off too! I'm fed up! I better go dig up Blue's fat thread....because I'm at least 40 pounds heavier than I was when I went into recovery. Since I can't smoke I've been substituting with food and coffee. So what happens is this. A craving hits. I go pour myself some coffee. Take a few sips and realize it's not satisfying unless I eat something with it. So then I make myself a piece of toast or grab a few cookies. Suddenly, I find myself grazing the entire day. Similar to what I did while pregnant. I always gained five times more than the baby weighed at least! Argh! Help me! What should I do? My daughter said she wants a Fitbit. Has anyone used one? Does it work? I know I'm going to have to get back into my daily walks.

Ok...now let me try to respond to you all.
TOD I ONLY make chocolate chip cookies with nuts. I usually use walnuts but pecans are yummy too. My son, who claims he doesn't like nuts always complains about the fact I don't make them without nuts. But I remembered the few times I did....he ate the ones with the nuts and left the others. I ended up having to give the nutless ones away...hubs took them to work.

Allfor We love those Dr. Praegers vegi burgers and things. My kids prefer vegi burgers now instead of hamburgers. It's easier for me to make them too. So I'm not complaining. A package of morning star or Dr. Praegers is about the same price as a box of prepackaged burgers. My youngest and my pickiest eats those Dino bites. Honestly, we are about 75% vegetarian. My son is probably the only one who craves meat from time to time. Meat just is not healthy for my husband (heart, patient with a double bypass + high cholesterol.) and is why I started buying these other things. Also, my daughter's best friend is vegan so she influenced us too. Lived with us for awhile last summer. Yes! I've heard of tahini. That is one of the ingredients in hummus. You put that with the ground chick peas and add the spice and viola. I love trying different foods. That us one of my hobbies. I have made lots of different dishes. The spicier the better for me! Ha! It's funny too....because I grew up on no spice. Very very bland food. My dream is to have my own herb garden. I tried it last year...but ended up making the mistake of using the wrong soil. I will give it another try this year. I have a sunroom which would be ideal to grow one year round.

Oh TOD so funny! My husband HATES the smell of Parmesan cheese. Says it smells like dirty socks. (Sorry) My kids....especially my son puts that on all his pasta dishes. But the other day I decided to buy the block style that you grate yourself and it wasn't near as strong as the other kind.
TOD I've been studying your pictures like I do those hidden picture puzzles trying to find an outline of Jethro. But I can't! Where is he? I just can't see him! All I see are tents and tree branches.

I confess I haven't been over to AP but was wondering why Marvin needs a gf? Did he have one before? Oh..wait a min. Was the one that died recently his partner? (Sorry forgot the name...my brain isn't working well today) How sad if that is the case. He must be mourning her!

Charley...I'll have to get back to you on your questions. But I think allfor and blue did good in answering them. My brain just isn't working today.

Butter same with you. Anything a little deeper than recipes and weather I can't get a signal for today. See what drugs will do to you? It's like that commercial years ago. The egg and your brain. For some reason that never influenced me to stop? I just thought it was kind of weird. I'll have to dig it up so you will know what I'm talking about. Ha!
Old 04-09-2015, 11:43 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  

Blue, I forgot about your singing on Easter! I'm glad it went well Must've been different with your family watching, but a good different I bet.

Thank you for the heads up about Smart and the Boundaries topic. I will go there later and check it out. I've started reading the book Boundaries by Drs Cloud and Townsend and a lot of it is clicking with me.

Tod, crazy pics about the tornado aftermath! I have always loved crazy weather, I love storms and lightning and thunder, even blizzards (just don't enjoy the snow when it stays for 8 months!)

Allfor, can't wait to start hearing about all your cravings! So exciting!

Clean, you sound like an amazing cook! Cooking is a talent I do not have. LOL. my talent is more on the eating end I am thinking about your daughter and her grad application and sending prayers that she is accepted into the one that is the best for her and her needs!

My H hates parmesan cheese and he calls it stinky sock cheese too! LOL! I love it but the block kind that you grate yourself is much nicer.

Butter, I am so happy to hear that B is just a scar now and no longer hurting you. What an amazing journey you've had!

With this Boundaries book I'm reading, I'm realizing my boundaries are all out of whack. I thought that being a good Christian person meant that I was supposed to give until it hurt, and then give some more. I thought it meant turning the other cheek. But it doesn't. Not in the way I've been doing it. I've been stepping all over H's boundaries, trying to smooth over feelings that are his to deal with. How will he learn if I keep stepping in? It's not healthy for either of us. I know it was something I learned when he was drinking, to help make our lives manageable, but now he's not and it's time I stepped back. I'm also realizing my boundaries are pretty much non-existent, especially when it comes to H. I need to start respecting myself and realizing that I am worthy of healthy boundaries, maintaining my own emotions, and H cannot come in and step all over that. It's a good read.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:51 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  

Nevermind! I'm trying to post that link. Help if anyone knows how and can post that AD from the 80's about drugs on your brain. I wanted butter to see that. I think they've gotten a little more....umm....what shall I say? Scarier or more realistic is maybe the word?

I'm glad charley you are learning new ways to put boundaries in place and to protect yourself.
Old 04-09-2015, 12:24 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  

Is this it? Says it was from the 1980's. I think I heard they changed up the psa because it makes it look like the brain is fried, but in reality the brain heals once a person quits, at least in most cases.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dk9XY8Nrs0A
Old 04-09-2015, 12:35 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  

Yes that's the one! Thank you Blue! I appreciate it! So there is hope for me? Lol
Just kidding! Ha ha ha ha! I know. Just a little out of sorts today. Frustrated!
Old 04-09-2015, 12:49 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Good morning everyone!

Cleanin: LOL He's in there! I'll give you a hint! Look for a black T-shirt! More towards the right of each picture in the center! You can see his forearm in the 2nd picture too!

This is Martha Mae! She's the one that was in that mess! She was Marvin's little lady friend that passed on Superbowl weekend! She was the last of five large hens to pass on. Now he's lonesome and I'm breaking down to get him another friend! If you'd stay up to date on the AP you would have known all this! I posted all the pictures over there of the progress we made in the dog pen the other day too!

When you were talking about ppl posting things in reference to rabbit stew when Dova is mentioned? Yeah! I had that conversation many times in the past when it came to chickens! I won't rehash it here though! It does hurt when ppl are insensitive to others!

When I first married back in 1978? I cooked all the time. When we moved to SC I made homemade donuts and german chocolate cakes for XH to take to the single guys on the Air Force base that were away from home. Then I joined the Army myself and I traded my iron skillet for an M-16 rifle! LOL And I've hated cooking ever since! Living where I am now there are LOTS of places to get carry out food from. So why COOK?

When I was in Home Education in High School! We learned how to make thumb print cookies. That was the BEST recipe I've ever made those cookies from! I'd put a pecan in the middle of each one instead of the jelly or other things that were used! You know the problem with making cookies though? Someone has to eat them! I can look in the mirror and figure out where my cookies are going!

Charley: Imagine H not being there, for whatever reason it might be! Where does that leave YOU? It leaves you caring for yourself, your children and the household! You wouldn't be micro-managing H all the time. So why are you trying to do it now? He knows he has problems and he knows he can't drink! It's HIS baggage to manage! Not your's! Give yourself a breather!

If he goes off on a tangent? That's his to own! Make yourself a red stop sign with a black line going thru it! Hold it up in front of yourself when he starts in on you! You won't have to say a word. He'll get the message! My stop sign for Jethro is a pointed finger and the words "Don't start or Don't go there!" It works for us! And speaking of Jethro?

Yesterday he got a phone call from my older sister's live-in BF! I happened to walk inside while they were talking. It was akward to say the least! He was sort of chewing on Jethro for not getting mom's lawnmower serviced as of yet! He brought up the fact she had to pay someone $75.00 to do her lawn. (Which we already have had this conversation with mom)! BF started asking Jethro if he had a problem with pain pills? OH HELL! Jethro asked him who told you that? BF wouldn't say and Jethro kept asking! Jethro told him he hasn't taken a pill in three days! (Which I believe him because he's acted normal.) I finally said: "I'm the one that said you have a problem with them and you're hell to live with on them. You also stop getting things done because of taking the pain pills. Plus mom has said things about you being not so nice because of being on them also!" Jethro started getting real short with BF and ended the conversation!

He sat there on the couch with two coins between his hands letting them fall together over and over again! He was pizzed! But Hey! Maybe this is what it will take to shake him up? Lord knows I've tried for years! I even came across an old document from 2013 last night while looking for something else. I was telling a friend about being depressed and how bad Jethro was at the time. It made me really sad! I was thinking: "How much longer is he going to live in denial?"

As for myself? I KNOW I'm a happier person off the pain pills! I KNOW I live a better life off the pain pills! I KNOW I'm more productive off the pain pills! I can only maintain my own garden and stay on top of my own stuff! Getting involved in the middle of Jethro's addiction just drags me down into the dark depths of despair. He's walking his path and I'm walking mine! When he's off the pain pills he's great to be with! When he's on them? I avoid him!

Better get busy before the bad weather gets here!

TOD
Old 04-09-2015, 12:51 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Originally Posted by BlueChair View Post
Is this it? Says it was from the 1980's. I think I heard they changed up the psa because it makes it look like the brain is fried, but in reality the brain heals once a person quits, at least in most cases.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dk9XY8Nrs0A
Old 04-09-2015, 01:31 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  

I must have something set wrong on my tablet, I cant see the pics. Jethro is lost, man I want to find him. I love those pictures where you find hidden things, love word searches too. I have been away from Animal Planet. Is it the Cali girl coming? This is an arranged relationship? How do you know his preferences? Ha!

That sounds good Charley! Im happy the book is helping. I think like you were saying, the dynamics got twisted some with his drinking, and now its a matter of straightening it back out. Some discomfort usually comes with change, but it will make you stronger and hopefully feel better. Share some on the new Boundaries thread if you want. It would be good reference for all of us. Doesnt even have to be personal, just concepts. I know your so busy though, so only if/when you have time.

I hope the interview goes great tomorrow!

I will look at Trader Joes for the Nan bread. Where in the store do you find the tahini? Is it in the sections of regional foods, or with the peanut butter? I could try making my own, does it take lemon juice, salt, anything else? You guys know I need detailed instructions!

We dont eat as many spicy spicy foods because Mr Blue had the stomach issues, and its better now but he is kinda careful. He will eat normal spicy, but not extra! So when I make chili or Mexican its mild to hot. This is one reason we got started going to IHOP way back, because he couldnt tolerate a lot of foods. Plus his anxiety was so bad it was hard for us to go out in crowds. But we would go there kinda late and it was very quiet, and became special.

I love cheese! I love all kinds of cheese! Except processed stuff because its not the same! You should check out some of the soft smelly cheeses, there are so many kinds. I want to go to the cheese state some time. Wisconsin. I want to see the whole cheese process. Then I want to go to Europe and to some of the cheese tours. This sounds a little obsessive? I want to go to foreign countries to sample all their cheese. I bet Butter would go, dairy farmers and Cheese Makers ! Are you in Butter. We will travel France and eat cheese!

Then we will come home and get a Fitbit and workout with Clean! I dont have one Clean, but Ive thought about getting one. Also there are some apps Ive heard are good to help you track activity and journal your food. I think for now its better to eat and not smoke. Maybe exercise would help with cravings?

Sort of back to boundaries and recovery stuff. Did you guys realize Mr Blue was only home about 9 days last month? And I realize I handled it fairly well. I wasnt worried about drugs. I do have concern over his work stress but for the most part I trust him to deal with it, and just try to be here if he wants to talk. He talks more about his feelings than he did before the addiction happened, and I think its good for him to not keep it inside. But I can listen and comment, not become distraught over it.. ha! Except last week right Clean! I wanted to "handle" his obnoxious coworker for him. But I let it go after venting! When he was gone I kept busy though, missed his company of course! but I felt ok. I compared it to when he used to travel Before he was sick, and the one area I see is we freely communicate more, and Im more aware of emotions. I think we both neglected our emotions in the past and kept moving. Never stopped to see how we were doing individually or as a couple. I think this is how people drift apart? Also how people dont realize their stress building or unhealthy patterns forming. All this has caused greater awareness. Does this make sense how I explained it?
Old 04-09-2015, 01:52 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Blue: No it's NOT the Cali girl! And you'll have to go to AP to get caught up! You'll even have to go one chapter back now! tsk tsk tsk I can't spend all day re typing the same story! The AP isn't just about chickens either! All sorts of things and ppl are being discussed!

Do you have your Silverlight up to date on your tablet? That's how I'm able to see all my pictures on emails. Check that out to see if that's your problem?

Finding Jethro! The way you said it reminds me of the today show when Matt Lauer travels around the world. Where is Matt Lauer? LOL

When I lived in WI on the Dairy Farm? The farmer took mom and dad to a small factory where they make cheese! She got several blocks of it to bring back to AR! As well as cream cheese! I'm sure you could go to "How it's made" and find the video of it! I've watched several shows myself!

I can relate to your husband and the spicey foods! I take a tablet to reduce acid before eating anything! I'll pay dearly for not taking it later on!

TOD
Old 04-09-2015, 02:03 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  

Ha! I have been there to AP now. Im slow, its from all the cheese!

I must have missed you lived is Wisconsin. Yep I want to go there. Husbunny doesnt care as much for cheese as me. He likes it, but it was my dad who got me really interested. We try different kinds and share. Cheese can get really expensive.