It's all about me Part 4

Old 04-01-2015, 01:37 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Yes Blue it is an infection. He's ok but still at home. Thanks for asking!

Yay! So happy to get that headache taken care of!
Old 04-01-2015, 03:43 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

hey guys!

hmm with all the bad things going on i think we all can need some good news. i didn't want to tell anything until i was sure. So yes, i've been very quiet lately, and there's a reason for it and his name is B. He actually came to Mass. to visit his son and we met up. He really got his life together right now, is working and actually wants to work things out with his son. we still had this awesome connection, he's been clean ever since and he actually realized what he had in me. So we went on a couple dates and we are actually gonna give it a shot. That's why i didn't meet up with Mr.S charley. sorry for telling you something else, but i wanted to keep my and B's secret until we know what we are.

So yeah our movie like story has finally its happy end :-) i'm soooo happy and very proud of him :-)
Old 04-01-2015, 04:16 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Wow butter! That's awesome! Hey never say fairytales can't come true!

(((Butter)))
Old 04-01-2015, 05:09 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

Oh my gosh Butter, is this THE B? Wow! I am very happy for you!! Happy he is clean and working things out with his son and with you! Hearing stories like that gives me such hope

Clean, I'm glad to hear your son is better, and that your meds were approved!

And Blue, yay for Mr Blue coming home and working only a half day for both of you!

Sounds like a great day here in our little thread

H had to make a surprise trip out of town with some manager person that flew in from the US but he should be home later. Anxious to start putting the whole relapse debacle behind us.
Old 04-02-2015, 01:37 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Im sorry you had to deal with the insurance issue Cleanin... will they reimburse you for the other one, or let you take it off your deductible?

I hope your day was calmer Charley.. maybe it was good for your husband to go out of town; help to clear his mind?

Blue - Im sure you are happy to have your husband back. Hes been away a lot this month for work. I hope you enjoy your time off.

Where is TOD today? Going to read the Pinetree article next.. TOD made a thread

Butter, Im pleased to hear B is doing well and working on improving the relationship with his son. Wonderful.. I know this part alone must make you feel very happy. Its good you could reconnect.. but now you have to tell us about those ears... how does it feel to be up close? LOL
Old 04-02-2015, 03:13 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hi All!

We had heavy storms and flooding rain this evening! So I stayed off the computer! I still have the one problem I can't get rid of as it is. Didn't want to blow it up completely! Mom called before the storms rolled in and talked for an hour. So I've had a busy night!

Jethro went to Chili's and got us supper! Yum Yum! He had to wait to leave though because of the storms rolling over the top of us! Plus Maria is afraid of thunder and lightening. So he sat on the couch holding her. She was all snuggled in the crook of his arm with her head burrowed deep into her body! She was so cute!

Jethro went to the unemployment office today and when the guy doing the interview saw his spouses military ID he started asking a dozen questions. It seems a spouse of a military veteran gets moved to the front of the line in everything. I told him: "You're riding on my veteran status again! Aren't you?" LOL Seems AARP will also put veteran's to work in just about anything if they are able to do the job! A woman told him she could put him to work tomorrow! He said: "I still need to talk with my boss to see if I still have a job before I do anything!"

His boss had him come in after hours to talk. Same old story, different day! The boss also HATES paying UE and if he works Jethro just one day and then cuts his hours? He's screwed Jethro on the job and drawing UE! It's a catch 22 is what it boils down to! So Jethro is really undecided as to which way to go now. When he arrived at work? Everybody was elated to see him. His female coworker gave him a big hug! Jethro has owned his own business before and knows how to make things work. The boss is rattled in all areas and has a very bad temper! He'll tell Jethro to do one thing and then turn around and yell at him for not doing something else. I'm leaving it up to him as to what to do!

Blue: Now when have you known me to fabricate a story? YES it's a true story about the XBIL. It happened after he and my sister split up and were living in separate bedrooms. My sister saw the evidence on the computer and on the checking account. He was diagnosed with PTSD years ago from being in the Army! He likes being the BIG important person. So when his check came in the first of each month, same amount as I get! He'd run around blowing all of his money buying friends meals and booze. Then he'd run out of money and the bills wouldn't get paid. When my sister moved out? He started replying to these oversea's emails where women were looking for a man to share their life with! Whoever he was talking to probably thought they hit a gold mine with him. My sister printed out the emails and I read some of them. OMG! Anyhow! He finally opened his own email account and my sister couldn't see them anymore!

Cleanin: Don't you just hate the run around when you're trying to get something accomplished? Drives me crazy! I played that game with the VAH years ago when I was trying to get my hysterectomy done. I can't count how many times I said the hell with it and just drove up to the VAH and handled it in person! Thank God those days are long over!
.....Is your daughter still having the headaches?

Charley: I sure hope both our husband's get a handle on their drug/alcohol problems.

Allfor: I'm here! I'm here! Sorry I missed ya! I wanted to mention to you and everybody else. Y'all can use bottles of food color to dye the eggs too! The directions are on the box for the colors! That's all I've ever used! That's where the vinegar knowledge comes in on keeping clothes looking fresh longer! My Aunt told me she uses vinegar for a softner in her washing machine. Never heard that one before!

TOD
Old 04-02-2015, 04:45 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Ladies, check yesterdays date ;-)
Old 04-02-2015, 01:33 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

What??!! Butter?!! So you and B aren't you and B?
Old 04-02-2015, 01:35 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

haha No charley. i'm sorry i pranked you
Old 04-02-2015, 02:02 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

HA! You got me! Totally hook, line and sinker! I thought I was pretty smart this year, all of the advertisements and fake news stories and even on Facebook I didn't fall for anything. But you, you're good ... !!
Old 04-02-2015, 02:52 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

Hello everyone! So butter had been fooling us? Ha ha! Yesterday my husband walked in the door and we were all laughing and he asks what's up and my daughter, the older one says mom's back on pills and cigs. His sugar went sky high in that split second. I told my daughter she should be very careful what she jokes about....she could kill her father.

TOD yes!!!!! I hate that! I told that lady in charge of authorizations at the doctors office that I could never do her job. I absolutely hate dealing with insurance companies! I could never be a medical biller or something like that. My best friend took that course years ago...when there were lots of vacancies in that field. I always told her she must have a lot of patience to do that job! Even more that what I need in my field. Ha!

Allfor, getting refunded is my next step. Will work on that next week!

Good to see you Butter! You are such a tease!

Hi charley!

Kids are home now for Easter / spring break. So I may be too busy at times. We will see how it goes. Today while kids were at school my daughter and I ordered my favorite, Sushi for lunch. We ate that while watching a tornado movie. Very intense movie! It reminded me of you, TOD. How you and Jethro hop into the car and chase storms instead of hunkering down into a storm cellar or basement like most folks. I member when I was young and the sirens going off. I was always the first one into the basement storm cellar. My brother would be out on the front porch trying to spot one. To this day I have tornado dreams. But it's been awhile. I told my daughter, that movie probably awakened them in me.
Old 04-02-2015, 03:22 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  

We got up early to make our drive, stopped and had breakfast at an ihop along the way. Then stopped to visit some seals and get some ice cream. Ive already seen chickens Tod.

Butter you big goof! You got me too! But its very cool your at a place to joke about B. This never would have happened a few months ago. I think your healing and moving forward!

I didnt prank husbunny, was too happy to have him home. I was only at work 1/2 so no one got me, but we all got pranked with some nasty coffee first thing. And when we were out for lunch and shopping, this clerk ran our card and said, im sorry its been declined. We were both looking at each other and the guy smiled and said April Fools, its fine.

Nothing compared to yours Butter!

Charley, hope you guys are ok

Clean Ive been having these weird thing like premonitions, one actual dream about these people who live by us. They are both older, and out of no where I keep thinking something bad is going to happen to one of them. We havent even talked to them or seen them in a while and both looked ok last time. Its weird and I dont like it. Where would this come from?
Its creeping me out. Hushunny said maybe I saw a movie, or something and reminded me of one of them and because they are old I started worrying about them? Maybe when I get home I will take them something over for Easter and just check on them. This was his idea too, said he would go with me.

BBL
Old 04-03-2015, 01:20 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  

You got me Butter.. Now I feel sad; was really hoping B had got his life pulled together. Lets hope he's working on it still. Change takes time..

Now we know Buttercup is a prankster. LOL

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter. I probably wont be around much until next week.

For everyone with kids.. I hope you have fun coloring eggs, making baskets, and even swiping goodies from their baskets.. We have had to buy more because two full grown Easter Bunnies at my house cant leave the stuff alone.. I found something new that I don't think was around in my childhood days.. chalkboard Easter Eggs.. draw with chalk and then erase.. my son is having fun with those and he can do them with much less supervision.

Charley, Im praying for you and Mr Charley... I hope this holiday is peaceful for both of you.
Old 04-03-2015, 06:50 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  

hahahahah thank you ladies for making me laugh so hard!

Blue, I NEVER thought you would believe me. i totally loved your confused emails. i'll answer them later! that is excatly the reason why i did it, because i can laugh about it now :-) it's been a year next week, and i am doing very well regarding him.

Charley, i felt soooo bad after reading your comments and PMs. You totally fell for it. Awesome!!!

Allfor: haha i'm sorry. for his sake i hope he is trying to turning his life around. idk if he is still using Anything stronger than weed, i hope not, but i have to admit i care much less about it. Regarding other things in his life, i doubt he has it together but i am glad i don't have to do anything with it.

So, i'm sorry ladies. Now you know, B and I that will never happen!
Old 04-03-2015, 07:57 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Hi All!

I decided to watch movies last night instead of working around the house! One of the movies I watched was "The Host"! It was a good movie! The other one was "Forward Unto the Dawn"! The 2nd one was a little confusing until the very end! DUH! So that's why it started out that way! LOL

I woke up around 10:00 AM! Saw Maria standing beside the couch in the living room. I went to the bathroom and then went to check on her status! Jethro wasn't nowhere to be found. I picked her up and saw she was needing a sinus tablet. I gave her the sinus tablet + a CLO gel cap and then made her bed on the corner of my bed and we both went back to bed! I woke up at 6:45 PM! I got my coffee started brewing and then got dressed. I uncovered Maria and asked her if she wanted to get up? LOL She wasn't too perceptive of that happening! I picked her up and set her in front of her food bowls. She dove in eating!

I saw Jethro outside with the hood up on his truck! He had the water hose and was cleaning the trash off the bottom of the windshield! I also saw a box laying close by. Hmmmmm What did he have to buy for it now? Come to find out? The radiator was leaking! Crap! But at least Jethro knows how to replace it and only had to buy the new radiator. We didn't have to pay for labor charges too! Found this out when he said: "The checking account is going to be a lot less than just the walmart run!" OH? LOL I knew he'd made the walmart run because of all the stuff sitting in bags in areas where the stuff is supposed to go! He usually puts stuff up, but he was in a hurry to get the truck fixed. He's now sitting on the couch being a chicken roost! Mr. Cotton is sitting on his leg and Maria is on his arm across the back of the couch! He's sooo loved!

After talking with his boss several days ago! His boss had told him to report to work Monday at 10:00 AM. But then he turned around and told him he needed him to come in and help ____ fix the generator that he couldn't get figured out tomorrow. (That was yesterday)! So he goes in and after getting the generator fixed? The boss gives him several other things to do. Then sends him home saying: "I'll call you in if I need you tomorrow, stay by the phone!" WWTH? I asked Jethro if he was willing to be his bosses "Gopher" on call? Jethro isn't happy with the way things are going and probably will have another talk with his boss before he decides what to do! I'd love to go down there and give him a piece of my mind! He's afraid of me anyway! The rest of the crew would love it too! I'm trying to stay out of it though!

The boss called Jethro two years ago to come help him get things straightened out there at the job and to get the business up to date and on the computer system. Everything Jethro did to make things run better? The boss undid it and started telling Jethro he wasn't doing the right thing. The boss even told him during their last conversation: "I felt like I was working for YOU!" OMG! At the rate he's going? It's just a matter of time before he has to close the business! He want's to live in the 70's! He isn't willing to bring things up to date! He's even let customer's have their equipment back w/o charging them because he lied to them for so many days. He's a train wreck looking for a place to crash. Jethro really needs to work to stay happy. But I'm not happy with him working in that situation! Jethro has had to stop the boss from hitting his 18 yro son a time or two also. His temper is that bad. He's even told Jethro: "It must be nice to have a wife like TOD with all the freebies y'all get!" Jethro went off on him. He told him: "TOD put 23 years in the Army to EARN the right to use what we use at the VAH! Nothing is free!" Like a little child! He cowered down and stuck his head back in his paper work! I mean! Seriously! WTH?

If I knew it wouldn't drive both of us nuts? I'd have him open his own business! It's not like it hasn't discussed this several times already. Two of the employees would follow him in a heartbeat!

Cleanin: Seeing Jethro take that pain pill the other day? It doesn't bother me as far as having a craving for them. It does however bother me that HE's taking them. I want him OFF them. I want them OUT of this home and off this property! We both would be so much happier with the pills out of our lives.

Blue: Did you get your favorite pancakes when y'all went to Ihop the other day? We love eating at the place too. I saw two squirrels in the trees the other day over in the neighbors yard. They were chasing each other all thru the trees.

Charley: How's it going?

TOD
Old 04-04-2015, 12:28 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Hi Ladies!

Oh yeah, got some delicious pancakes at ihop the other day. We are back home now, and we would have stopped to eat breakfast on the way back today, but his grandma cooked for all of us. Is it true the older you get, the earlier you get up? I was so tired and they were both zooming around excited to make the trip back home with us. They are at his parents house now. I went to see the squirrels out back and took the inside animals out to play. Ive got a million things to do before everyone comes here tomorrow, but Im taking a nap first!

Everyone is chipping in with cooking, but Ive got my own to do. Ive also got to attend a rehearsal for the choir later today.

Jethro being his own boss and opening up a business might not be a bad idea! Or maybe he only needs something with more stable hours, even if its part time to give him something productive to do, and get him out of the house. Then you can stop some of this trading shifts being awake, or asleep to avoid being around him.

Everyone be good today. Especially you Butter!
Old 04-04-2015, 01:40 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  

haha i'm always good Blue! You know, except my usual shenannigans that shall not be named ;-)
Old 04-04-2015, 03:38 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  

Sorry I've not been keeping up today. But my youngst has been so sick that her fever went up to 104.5.
Then her eyes started burning and her head throbbing. So she isn't the best of patients when that happens. Which requires lots of hugs and attention from us. Ha!
Last night she became so worked up that we had no choice but to take her to an urgent care. That's when we found out she had strep throat too. I'm glad we went because she was prescribed antibiotic so hopefully after 4 days she'll be ok. My son never carried on like she is....or had a high fever ....so I guess she had it worse than he did?

I thought for sure I was coming down with it too. But Im feeling much better now!

When the kids are sick is when mommyhood gets really challenging. Ha! There wasn't much bedding she did not throw up on, sneeze on or cough on. Ewwe! So it's major laundry and cleanup day today!

But I'm enjoying some Biscoff cookies and coffee right now. Even moms need breaks right?

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!

Blue are you hosting Easter at your house? How did I miss that?
Old 04-05-2015, 02:52 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  
RIP Maria

Happy
Easter
Everyone!!!!

TOD
Old 04-05-2015, 07:28 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  

Happy Easter everyone! All 42 eggs were found in our house in record time, lol, Ds loved it and dd humoured us. She's back upstairs in her room because "it's too freaking early" and we're enjoying chocolate and hard boiled eggs

Good Friday wasn't so good at our house, H was off the rails again and he ended up cancelling supper with his family an hour before they were supposed to come over. Post fight analysis again he says he needs to not be so negative and give me the benefit of the doubt. It was a stupid fight, started because he texted something not nice and i answered "that is not complimentary " and he took it very hard. His emotions are extremely fragile and he also told me he's been suffering a lot of alcohol withdrawal including tremors. So that explains a lot.

Clean, hope you're all feeling better! Ugh, strep is horrible! Good thing is meds take care if it pretty quickly but still so not fun!!

Blue, hope your supper went well!

Allfor, i bet your son was so excited for Easter! Did he find eggs too?

Butter, happy Easter away from home, i hope you get a chance to talk to everyone today!

Tod, hope your Easter is good and jethro is calm today!