It's all about me Part 2

Old 11-10-2014, 11:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Administrator

It's all about me Part 2

Part 1 has reached more than 500 posts, so we're continuing the thread here.

Here's the link to Part 1

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...out-me-17.html
Old 11-10-2014, 12:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thank you Greeteachday !!

Hello Everyone !!!

Is it true, Butter is back in the house ? Our Butter has come home ?

We have a whole fresh thread for you Butter, and you can start new memories, and leave some of the yucky from the past behind. What perfect timing !
Old 11-10-2014, 12:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

hhaha blue yes it's true your butter is back in town

how are you all doing? any interesting stories from the weekend? i am tired and really happy i get the day off tomorrow
Old 11-10-2014, 02:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

On Saturday I went flea marketing with my mom and sis. Husbunny went to work but he had forewarned me. We're planning a long weekend this week and are going to a film festival. We went to church on Sunday and Im officially in the choir now, and was given my own choir book. There are a lot of older people in the choir and they are so nice, its like being surrounded with sugary people. And guess what, along with the Christmas concert there is a play involved so I get to act. Im not sure what yet, I hope Im not an inanimate object like they do to kids. I might be a stone or a singing tree!! HAHAHA Im hoping I can get husband to join in that part too. It will be fun, but only thing is now on Christmas we're going to have to ask both sets of parents to come to our church. There are some technical difficulties in all this but I think I can work it out with a bit of cooperation.

Is any of this interesting ?? Im not sure ?

I owe you a picture from the hike we took on Sunday too, it got too late for me to try on the new tablet last night and I forgot today ! Husbunny has counseling tonight so maybe I will have extra time before dinner to try it.

Im Happy your back Butter, we need you. Margarine cannot take your place!

What are you doin on your day off? Are you going to bring out the buggy and head to town !!! HAHAHAHA
Old 11-10-2014, 02:52 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yay we have a new thread!! Butter is back with us just in time!

I think your weekend was very interesting Blue! I love to read about your life! I think it's cool that you joined the choir and at a perfect time....just before Christmas. I hope you are successful in getting husbunny to take part in the play...it will be a memorable experience for the two of you. If it's a play about the birth of Jesus you guys would make an awesome Mary and Joseph. Especially if, like you said, the majority of the choir are sweet older ladies then they need a young couple for that. What's this hike you took? Tell me about it.

How are you butter? I owe you an apology for last night as I feel asleep in the middle of our chat. So sorry!

Well tomorrow I have an exam that I need to take for a Federal Job that I applied for. Need to drive out east for that. It's not the type that you can study for....basically common sense. But part of it is a memory test. Yikes! My memory is terrible...so I'm afraid I will bomb that part of it. But will give it my best shot. Whatever happens...happens. So I'll try not to stress over it. But I might be a little scarce tonight and tomorrow because I'll need a good night sleep. My son turned 13 today! It's official, I have another teen on my hands! HELP!!!!!

Allfor don't worry having you here on my birthday makes up for the cake!

Soverylost thank you for the birthday wish!

You all rock! Thank you for being my best friends!
Old 11-10-2014, 06:40 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Maybe you should ask Butter for exam tips ? HAHAHA Im sure you will do fine, your memory is better than you think. I know your good with details and when you read things here you always pick up on the key parts. Good Luck tomorrow, and drive safely. During the test if you sense any subliminal answers coming through that will be me, ignore because those will be wrong !

After church, we went out to eat. We were talking about what would be fun to do for the rest of the afternoon, and decided we would go hiking. So we of course went home to change our clothes ! and then we drove to a place where we could walk and have a good view. I have a couple of pictures and I wanted to see if Butter could tell what it was, Im going to test her skills on American landscapes and landmarks. I'll send it to you too, or maybe post it here.

Happy Birthday to your son ! Is this your first boy teenager? I think it is ! It will be fun for you what a good time for you to read the book because I bet there's a lot in there would work for navigating teenagers moods and behaviors. He was almost born on your birthday

I dont think I will get a starring role in the play, there are a few other youngsters (younger than 60) in the group, and one couple actually has a baby. I think this might give them a leg up, Im sure Ill get snubbed and made a burning bush or something. HAHAHA I think husbunny would make a great wiseman, but Im not sure which one. They each carried something different: gold, frankincense, and myyrh (not sure about spelling) I think he would only take the role if he could carry the gold. HAHA IK IK
Old 11-10-2014, 08:39 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

you tried to replace me with margarine? it's time i come back and claim my spot back!

I agree, you and husbunny should play mary and joseph. And i can be the little baby?

Happy Birthday to your son clean! And to you have fun you will do very well on your test, i have no doubt! Don't second guess yourself! you'll ace it!

Haha blue, yes I would take the one carrying gold and show me the pictures! i'm ready!
Old 11-11-2014, 01:36 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Blessings for Remembrance Day -
Old 11-11-2014, 01:44 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I got busy at work today and went out for lunch with some of the girls here.

Butter what were we supposed to do? We were thinking we were going to be forced to look for a substitute like margarine, canola oil, non stick cooking spray. olive oil, or maybe even peanut oil. Its very hard when Butter is removed from your life ! Its good you came back when you did, I was anxious to bring in peanut oil. HAHAHA Do you think my backyard squirrels would approve?

Hi Soverylost !

Hi Eyes (where are u ?)

Hi Allfor !

Clean, how did the exam go?
Old 11-11-2014, 05:04 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Hello everyone

I am so tired today. I slept until 11, went for lunch, came back and tried to do homework, but fell asleep again. Went to do some retail therapy, but i wasn't successful and I am now tired but have still some homework to do.

Clean,how was your exam? I hope it went well! I was thinking about you all day and sent you positive energy

Blue... i'm shocked that you wanted to replace me! I am not replaceable It's definitively good i came back

How is everyone?
Old 11-11-2014, 10:19 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

There was Butter in the cake Buttercup.. I think it was Buttercream frosting.
I hope you had a nice day today... retail therapy didn't work?

Blue, I think its great your going to sing in the church choir. I know you wanted to get more involved & make friends there.. and I think this is a good way.. I sometimes volunteer in our church nursery and have made friends with some of the moms there.. and from this my son has been able to go on playdates... you never know where something will lead until you try, and if it isn't something you want to continue with then it sounds like your commitment is really only through the holiday.

Cleanin.. how did it go today? I know tomorrow is another big day, and I will be sending up prayers tonight... will cross my fingers too.

Its a busy time for me at work right now with the holidays coming up. I really enjoy Christmas, its one of my favorite times. Christmas movies are also back on tv.. the Hallmark channel.. I recorded a lot last year and have not had time the whole year to watch them.. so I really want to watch some this year. I saw one over the weekend. Other than this life is normal and chugging along.
Old 11-11-2014, 10:29 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

lol you not only tried to replace me but used me for a cake and ATE me???? yiikes!

no it didn't really work. All i found would have resulted in a dead butter. I am
not sure my mom would have appreciated it if I had bought a 200$ purse on sale... i decided i rather stay alive than being fashionable :-D

oooh what's today clean? Anyways i am sending prayers too and keep my fingers crossed!

allfor, i can't wait to experience pre x-mas time here and then actually go home for xmas i would freak out if i actually had to go home for good but now i am happy
Old 11-11-2014, 11:02 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by buttercup89 View Post
lol you not only tried to replace me but used me for a cake and ATE me???? yiikes!

no it didn't really work. All i found would have resulted in a dead butter. I am
not sure my mom would have appreciated it if I had bought a 200$ purse on sale... i decided i rather stay alive than being fashionable :-D

oooh what's today clean? Anyways i am sending prayers too and keep my fingers crossed!

allfor, i can't wait to experience pre x-mas time here and then actually go home for xmas i would freak out if i actually had to go home for good but now i am happy
It could have been margarine in the cake.... maybe even lard.. I think I gained 2 pounds after eating it.

Are you going home at Christmas ? You probably only have about 6 more weeks before finals? Im sure they are starting to decorate the city where you live... Im so happy your able to be here, and can stay for another semester too.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:35 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

hey girls!

I'm in a terrible mood today. Grumpy, feeling down, mad, annoyed...you name it! I think i am just totally fed up with all the drama in my life: B and some issues with "friends" here, which make life so much more complicated than it is. I facebook messaged B the day before yesterday, no answer. What a surprise! I texted him, planning on sending him a text askig why he's ignoring me, but he didn't answer and i didn't send the second text. On one hand, it hurts, because that's not what I want and I can't stop aksing myself what I did wrong (i know clean is going to club me for that) that he went from *ehm* very private texting to ignoring me completely! very strange and I don't think it's related to the crisis of last week, i think that was false alarm. On the other hand i'm just fed up and i almost don't care, but still care enough that it hurts and i wish he would reply.
Edit: Oh Mr. B posts pictures while ignoring my messages all together. Maybe he seems to be the perfect person to get my bad mood. It might be good for me to get all that crap out!

the good thing is i got an awesome feedback on my paper proposal (9.5/10) and I got a ticket to a basketball game next month. Celtics against the Lakers for $20, how awesome is that?

How are all of you doing? I hope better than i
Old 11-12-2014, 03:03 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Hey Butter Im sorry your having a bad day. I wrote you off SR and need your help testing something out. I feel like Im being stalked again its very weird but timely. More offline

Grumpy, feeling down, mad, annoyed it sounds like your in withdrawal.

B ignoring u is the worst. It prevents you from getting answers, validating your feelings, confirming your thoughts, and leaves you still in the place of feeling uncertain.
This is how I would feel.

Wow celtics and lakers? Can I come?
Old 11-12-2014, 03:37 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Hi all!

In the middle of cooking! Sorry butter I ditto what blue just said. It makes you feel bad all around! Would feel that way too! So sorry!

Blue if you need my help with something, let me know.

Hugs!
Old 11-12-2014, 05:51 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Clean! How was your test? How are you?

Blue, i answered you ;-)

Ha, it might be withdrawals... but i worked against it and bought swiss chocolate

No,i think it's just a mix of everything, of course B plays part in hit. Still haven't decided whether i should ask him directly what the f is wrong. I mean, friends talk to each other from time to time. Right? And yes, it makes me feel exactly the way you described it. I don't want to be in a relationship with him or changing his mind, most of all I just want to talk to him.
Old 11-12-2014, 06:32 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

HI everyone!!
Butter, glad you are back! I'm so sorry you had a rough day I'm sorry about B and his insensitivity. But wonderful news about your paper proposal!

Clean, how did your test go? crossing all my digits for you!

Allfor, sounds like you are all set for Christmas! What's your favourite Christmas show? Mine has to be A Christmas Carol. I love the old black and white one.

Blue, your church sounds wonderful! How I wish I could sing! I'm glad you've found a place you feel at home in. Is your long weekend coming up or was it just past?

We had a good weekend, yay H didn't drink! We had a couple of good talks and it seems he's realizing how serious this all is.

Spent the day Christmas shopping, hope to finish tomorrow! Oh to be done early! But then I second guess everything and end up buying more. Sigh. Lol!!
Old 11-13-2014, 10:56 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Soverylost, I dont sing very good and they did make me audition, not major but I guess they needed to know my vocal range. Its limited ! But they took me anyway

Our long weekend starts tonight. We have a dinner, but then I hope the next couple days will be fun, relaxing. There are several movies I want to see, short films and even some documentaries. And probably there will be lots of snacking goin on! Husband is excited to go too and I was afraid he would stress over missing work, but last night he was asking what kind of travel treats Im packing for us.

Your impressive doing xmas shopping already. Im sooo happy your weekend was good!

I have my new little tablet using for sr and recovery stuff, I'll take it along with me. I cant leave Butter behind, need access to Butter 24/7

Allfor over at smart they are only going to do one chapter every couple weeks !

Clean how are you?

Leaving work early today but BBL
Old 11-13-2014, 11:29 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Blue you scared butter! I already thought I have to survive the weekend without my blue again but i am glad you have your new gadget to keep us together

your planned weekend sounds very nice! and i'm happy husbuny is excited too it will be good for both of you!

Come back soooon! I am on blue and clean withdrawal !!!!