creative visualization

Old 09-21-2014, 07:06 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

creative visualization

I have always been interested in creative visualization, especially since I watched The Secret. My father and grandfather have always used it, and in my younger, more cynical years I thought it was a load of BS. Now I realize that I have an underlying sense of low self-esteem that is still holding me back, and I know my way of thinking and looking at the world has a lot to do with it. I want to get over that hump so badly but I just can't seem to do it.

This is a free seminar that looks interesting. It's Wednesday at 6:00 pm PST.

http://www.creativevisualization.com/online-training/invite?sr=47&cid=[RMK]-CV-%28AP%29-US-41-50&aid=Law-Of-Attraction&otag=[[RMK]-CV-%28AP%29-US-41-50]&adtag=%28[RMK]-CV-%28AP%29-US-41-50%29&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=CV-%28AP%29&utm_medium=newsfeed
Old 09-22-2014, 08:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by readerbaby71 View Post
I have always been interested in creative visualization, especially since I watched The Secret. My father and grandfather have always used it, and in my younger, more cynical years I thought it was a load of BS. Now I realize that I have an underlying sense of low self-esteem that is still holding me back, and I know my way of thinking and looking at the world has a lot to do with it. I want to get over that hump so badly but I just can't seem to do it.

This is a free seminar that looks interesting. It's Wednesday at 6:00 pm PST.

http://www.creativevisualization.com/online-training/invite?sr=47&cid=[RMK]-CV-%28AP%29-US-41-50&aid=Law-Of-Attraction&otag=[[RMK]-CV-%28AP%29-US-41-50]&adtag=%28[RMK]-CV-%28AP%29-US-41-50%29&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=CV-%28AP%29&utm_medium=newsfeed
I signed up for it. Thanks! Just hope I remember to tune in. I did notice it is Pacific time so I have to do it at 2 p.m. I think we are four hours behind Pacific in Eastern time zone. Better double check on that too.

Kari
Old 09-22-2014, 09:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by KariSue View Post
I signed up for it. Thanks! Just hope I remember to tune in. I did notice it is Pacific time so I have to do it at 2 p.m. I think we are four hours behind Pacific in Eastern time zone. Better double check on that too.

Kari
It will be at 9:00 pm Eastern. We are three hours ahead of PST.
Old 09-22-2014, 09:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

This looks good. Do you know if they record any of these as podcast or the like? We have our family counseling on Wednesday so I cant do it live. I may tell my mom about it, maybe she can fill me in or somehow record it for me.
Old 09-24-2014, 05:00 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

It will be at 9:00 pm Eastern. We are three hours ahead of PST.
Thanks, I screwed that up.

Kari
Old 09-25-2014, 03:21 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Anybody get to see it? How was it?
Old 09-26-2014, 06:06 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by BlueChair View Post
Anybody get to see it? How was it?
I got an email and it says it is next Wednesday. I thought it was this Wednesday. It just says something like Wednesday next without an actual date. It said I would be getting a 20 min. video to watch before the workshop and said I would get it today but I didn't get it yet. Dunno what the deal is.

Kari
Old 09-27-2014, 07:03 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hmmm. I didn't tune in because I ended up going out to dinner with a friend. Maybe this is all just a sales pitch. If that's the case, I'm so sorry for posting it!
Old 09-27-2014, 01:06 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Hmmm. I didn't tune in because I ended up going out to dinner with a friend. Maybe this is all just a sales pitch. If that's the case, I'm so sorry for posting it!
Well I got the email today. It wants me to download a booklet to use to take notes on during the presentation. Below is part of the email saying the date. It is a bit weird. Why no date? Other than that, the email looks okay so far.

As of today, over 53,772 students have subscribed to the online session with Lisa Nichols on Wednesday the following week at 6PM PST. And the response we got on Facebook is utterly heartwarming.

Kari
Old 09-27-2014, 01:26 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

I believe I'm free Wednesday night . Thanks for the link.

I used creative visualization as taught by ****** Gawain about 15 years ago. It worked. I attracted many things that at the time I started were virtually impossible for me to attain. I also found that you need to be careful what you wish for and create , and that experience opened the door to something else (just realized this was the secular section, so I'll leave it at that). Climbed aboard a different path for a while.

I'm really interested in what's going to be presented in this webinar, and open to start attracting more of the right stuff into my life. I am a little frustrated with my career, and yeah... as I said, I have faith in this process.
Old 09-28-2014, 10:55 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Joe Nerv View Post

I also found that you need to be careful what you wish for and create , and that experience opened the door to something else (just realized this was the secular section, so I'll leave it at that). Climbed aboard a different path for a while.
Don't let "secular section" stop you.... Now Im curious... Not sure if its religious or not... but Im Christian, I just look at addiction as a medical problem for the most part...
Old 10-01-2014, 10:19 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

I've been getting the emails about this for the last 2 days - looks like it is scheduled for tonight at 6pm PST (9pm EST). The recent emails included the link to the webinar, so I am hopeful & ready for tonight!
Old 10-01-2014, 11:41 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Here's the link to the YouTube version of the 20-min "prep" video they sent out to prepare ahead of the webinar tonight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbMSNcZS-ms