Notices

Bingo!!

Old 07-28-2006, 10:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Mr .HELP ME I HAVE KIDS

Smile Bingo!!

Well i have realized over the past three weeks that My HP has given me a second chance at life and That Im supposed to use it In his name my friends ,Im not gonna preach to ya dont worry.

I just know now that What happened was my payback for all the wrongs and poisin I allowed myself in the past to intake into my body.

My Friends Im here as proof that if you keep Down this Path you will end up dead or dying .

I was given my 2nd chance and I am gonna use it wisely.No more booze drugs or anything in my body except what keeps me ticking lol.

Im hoping that my expirience with this heart problem will turn on a lightbulb in some heads and make you think do i really want to lose my loved ones and leave them behind with nothing but a story of ,Well he/she died of alcoholism or drug overdose.

I KNOW i dont want to be known as the loser who died Of those causes.I want to be remembered as the Quitter,and the one who Did the best he could to help others lead the path of sobriety.

We are all in the same boat just different compartments thats all.....I dont want your compartment to rust away and disappear.Take it from Me Its not worth It!!!!

If we look deep into ourselves All of us want to live and live a sober real life ...If not we wouldnr be here searching for answers ..We are here because we need the support of ather people that are expiriencing the same things.

We are a family here at SR to some of us this is all the family we have!!!

So lets all realize that the Demon is real and is working on 1 goal..The demon wants us dead..I for 1 will not let him win..I have to much to live for ....Whats that you say...The most important thing....I have ME TO LIVE FOR....and im worth it to live for too!!!!!

Thanks for listening
Old 08-25-2008, 07:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Where are you Timm???????

GP
Old 08-25-2008, 12:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Glad to know you are moving forward with joy!

Blessings
Old 08-25-2008, 12:36 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Moving forward is a good choice! Glad to here it!