SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   finally going to rehab (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/97093-finally-going-rehab.html)

Change4life 06-28-2006 12:47 PM

finally going to rehab

I am finally going to rehab. Sheduled to be there sat 7am. thanks to everyone i will let you know how it went when i come ou. have to mke this short.
(((((hugs)))

PaperDolls 06-28-2006 12:49 PM

:Val004:

Sugah 06-28-2006 12:49 PM

One foot in front of the other, Beth. You want it, it's yours. You're in my prayers.

Peace & Love,
Sugah

GeorgiaPeach 06-28-2006 12:51 PM

I wish I could do this in person but I will one day soon when I move to VA and you are out of rehab! Take care and get back on as soon as you can! What will you do til then? Please take care and stay clean!!! Please!!!

:Val004: :Val004: :Val004:

miss communicat 06-28-2006 12:52 PM

Beth,

I am so happy for your choice. Take it one step, one breath, at a time. Your life will unfold exactly as it should.

Sending you off in a coccoon of love.

PillPopper 06-28-2006 12:52 PM

Yes, PLEASE STAY CLEAN! No, "one last horrah!" might be your last.

Timmm 06-28-2006 01:02 PM

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BETH WE LOVE YOU!!!!

HOPE I HELPED <DID ALL I COULD CALL ME COLLOECT IF YOU HAVE TO YOU HAVE MY #.

Love Tim

Luckyv2 06-28-2006 01:20 PM

(((((Beth)))))

You just made my day even better. Sure I have been tired roofing and haven't been on line to much today, busy schedule doing out-patient treatment myself. I do however know that if you really want to stay clean that you can. I am still having cravings now and then, but the cravings don't and won't get us high. They pass when they pass! When they do come though I try to divert my attention to something else, pray, and just do the right thing and NOT pick up no matter what.

You know Beth if you ever need anything you can call me. I believe that I PMed you my number and if not let me know and I will surely give it to you. I still remember your voice from when we talked before. Beth :Val004: OMG you are going. I probably should go also, but for now what I am doing is working, and there is no reason to try and fix something that isn't broken. OK have to go see a NUT doctor...:lmao I could have told them that.

Love Vic :bananadan

PillPopper 06-28-2006 01:20 PM

I am so glad that you are making this HUGE first step. Be strong Beth. We are all cheering you on - you CAN do this!

Anna 06-28-2006 01:28 PM

This make me very happy Beth!

aloneagainor 06-28-2006 01:45 PM

We all look forward to meeting YOU when you're out. Curious who's been hiding in there all this time...

Hope 06-28-2006 01:57 PM

(((((((Beth))))) I am so happy!

We are all here supporting you!!

iceteaplease 06-28-2006 02:56 PM

I hope that it is very helpful to you and that you meet some great people to support you in the struggle. Make the most of the help there!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2stop 06-28-2006 09:13 PM

********************{BETH}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I am so happy to read this tonight..been having a real bum evening.and you just made it bright!

Rooting for ya!!!!!!!:You_Rock_ :cheer

debmar 06-29-2006 02:54 AM

My Dearest Beth, I am happy right this moment. Look at all of us here to support you, you could call me collect anytime too. It's been 9 Months today that Marty has been gone, remember it was like yesterday. I promise you I have called on my Angel to hold your hand and be there for you. You are one of the most intelligent, intellectual, and a very spiritual being that I've ever met. Lean on your spirituality and you will come through with flying colors. Love Always Your Bud

Sugasnaps 06-29-2006 07:30 AM

Yay!!! That was awesome news to wake up to this morning!

You can do this Bfree!

Luckyv2 06-29-2006 11:58 AM

To My Friend Beth!

Life On Life's Terms

This is to Beth who has brightened our day
She is surrendering to treatment yeah

She has struggled just like most of us have
So each of us know how this is all bad

We came to SR not knowing if we could
We probably didn't know if we even should

But the people here gave us hope day by day
They said that they would even pray

How very beautiful life is when we are clean
How we can view the world and also be seen

Now that we are living life on it terms
We don't have to be in the ground like the worms

So Beth and the rest when you get hurried in the day
Even if you don't believe in it you might want to pray

Pray to your HP that it will be OK
Beth we are all here to help you any day

So for now we don't have to use drugs or drink
We have finally seen the light and it almost winked

So thanks to you all we are free from the dope
We don't have to go get that hanging rope.

Thanks HP for the answered prayers
Now our friend Beth and the rest knows that we care

Written by
Vic

06-29-06

ASH 06-29-2006 04:18 PM

Beth, I am so happy for you, please stay in touch!:angel2:

wingsfree 06-29-2006 05:56 PM

Beautiful

:Val004:

((((((((Beth))))))))

:angel2: