Notices

youve all been great but I just cant do it.

Old 06-26-2006, 09:56 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I'm glad you're still on-board

Best wishes
Pete
Old 06-26-2006, 10:07 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Hey Beth,,

Ya know,, we will never give up on you here. Please don't give up on yourself.

So many of us see ourselves in you,.. It hurts to see you give excuses for not seeking help, and recovering, when we know how good it is to get help, and have a much better life through recovery. You have every right to live, and be free from this horrendous disease as the rest of us. You CAN be happy hun.. You WILL be happy if you just give LIFE A CHANCE....

Now, go get some help... Please stop making excuses.. Just do it.. There are so many people here that want to see you get the help you DESERVE!!!

We love you Beth!!!

I'm praying for you..
Becky
Old 06-26-2006, 07:15 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

What do you have to lose? You have lost everything else Beth! Give rehab a chance! Give yourself the life you deserve!
Old 06-26-2006, 07:18 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

[Beth]. Great big hug.

I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I'm sorry you've come to this very hard place.I wish I had a magic wand to wave your way. I can tell you that everything changes, the good as well as the bad. This will pass. Your life will be different soon. Better or worse? I wish I knew, for me as well as for you.

Suicide (there, I said it) is the ultimate insult to the survivors. You say to the people who knew you, including those here on SR, that we weren't good enough, we weren't smart enough, we couldn't give you the love you needed when and how you needed it.

No one always gets the right kind and quantity of love. Some never do.

29,000 kids that are going to die of malnutrition today couldn't care less about your problems. Neither did the 29,000 who died yesterday. Neither will the 29,000 who will die tomorrow. But hey, we're gaining; 15 years ago it was 40,000 a day.

Millions of people in jail would love to trade places with you. So would hundreds of thousands with terminal illnesses who don't want to die yet.

None of that eases your pain. All it does, if you choose to let it, is open your eyes. No one wants to die. The survival instinct is strong. All anyone wants is to be relieved of pain.

Live on.