Notices

My feelings Are Genuine

Old 06-19-2006, 11:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Mr .HELP ME I HAVE KIDS

Smile My feelings Are Genuine

Hi all,

Well I just wanted to add some words of encouragement this Day !! We are all here For the same purpose .To get help for the addiction that binds us from leading a sober or clean lifestyle.

I really think theres more help here than anywhere on the net.The love and compassion is shown here unequivicaly,WE all are work with a collective consciousness to Obtain the same goal!

That Goal being ,To GET OUR LIVES BACK That we flushed down the toilet without realizing it at first.Well the reason we are all here is we need Help or feel we can help another achieve what we have already achieved .So with that said ,even though it doesnt seem it at times,We are all the same in that aspect .

I really thanks My friends here that helped me over the hump of my dependancy ,which BTW i will never do again TRUST ME!!

You all are family to me here ,As we Should be to all others here .

To explain that I will use this analogy:

All families have diagreements and we dont like parts of our families...But We still love them no matter how much we diagree with what the other says.

ANd rather than just stop helping that member of the family ,we can just diregard the part we dont like look Beyong it and still help them through the hard times!!

After all arent we all here due to hard time that we couldnt handle without the info we attained here At SR!!

WEll I will close this by saying I love My family here at SR and We should all embrace the love and caring here and try to help one another always no matter what our differences!!

Thanks for listening!!

your friend and Brother
Tim
Old 06-19-2006, 11:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

uplifting, thank you so much! And wise!
Old 06-19-2006, 11:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
No more hostages

Such a great post! Its nice to read something I feel but just dont know how to express-
thanks!
Old 06-19-2006, 12:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

We are definitely family Tim. This is a place for me to come where people know what I'm feeling and talking about. And, we're all on this journey together.