Notices

We Refuse To Give Up!!! Dedicated by Vic To His Friend Denise

Old 05-29-2006, 11:17 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  
1 bite&all resistance crumbles

Vic
Glad to see you are hanging in there! You can do this.
Cathy31
x
Old 05-29-2006, 11:25 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  
NOT EVEN 1 CLUB!!

As long as I keep doing the next right thing, what other people think of me, is none of my business!!

I translate that to Screw 'em!!

Keep moving forward, ((Vic))
Old 05-29-2006, 12:01 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

Vic--I have a queston for you. Is there something going on with you that you think no one else will understand, or that no one else has ever gone through? If so, you have got to tell someone. I am not sure what made me ask that, but it occurred to me and I decided to go ahead and go for it. I'm not saying you should post about it here, but you have got to find a way to get it out of you.

I could be wrong, but I just had a feeling. Hang in there. We need you around here.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:31 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Thanks for all of the replies, do you know how much that means to me? NOPE, I REFUSE TO GIVE UP!!! I ALSO REFUSE TO GIVE IN!!! I am taking this right now sometimes one second at a time, no urges so far, maybe yes there has been. I am trying and not giving in.

Love Vic
Old 05-30-2006, 07:18 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  
Platinum Member

Good for you Vic!

Dont give up and dont give in! Keep taking it one day at a time! That miracle WILL happen. I'm sending lots of prayers and hugs your way.

I'M NOT QUITTING EITHER!!!
Old 05-30-2006, 07:42 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  

Thank You Vic

Vic,

I'm now on my 8th day and I have to really thank you for your contribution for me making it now on 8 days. You stuck with me during the hardest part or last week and I want to send my thoughts and prayers for you.

I'm thinking of you often.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:42 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by genesee
Vic,

I'm now on my 8th day and I have to really thank you for your contribution for me making it now on 8 days. You stuck with me during the hardest part or last week and I want to send my thoughts and prayers for you.

I'm thinking of you often.
You're welcome but make sure that YOU give yourself a little credit, you are doing the footwork. I will always be here for you if you ever and I mean ever need me.

Love Vic
Old 05-31-2006, 06:42 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Waking up this morning and yep "WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP'' and "WE REFUSE TO GIVE IN". Thought that I better add the last part of that to remind me that one of these days, it isn't going to be easy. I need to remember on those days, that I need to hang onto my ass and not give in. Looks like the sun is out and it is going to be a lovely day.

Love Vic
Old 06-01-2006, 05:47 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Just another reminder here that "WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP!!" and "WE REFUSE TO GIVE IN!!". I was just thinking that today is a week and it has been awhile since I have had a week. What is important though is today, that is it.

Love Vic
Old 06-01-2006, 06:23 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by luckyv2
Just another reminder here that "WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP!!" and "WE REFUSE TO GIVE IN!!". I was just thinking that today is a week and it has been awhile since I have had a week.[quote/]
Amen Vic

Was thinking the same thing....it's been a long time since I've put two weeks together.
What is important though is today, that is it.
Old 06-01-2006, 10:42 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

[QUOTE=wingsfree]
Originally Posted by luckyv2
Just another reminder here that "WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP!!" and "WE REFUSE TO GIVE IN!!". I was just thinking that today is a week and it has been awhile since I have had a week.Amen Vic

Was thinking the same thing....it's been a long time since I've put two weeks together.
Yes Denise it has been a long time for both of us. I guess that it is so good that maybe we have broken at least that cycle now, maybe it is time to keep moving forward for today anyway. Another day, that is pretty awesome in itself.

Love Vic
Old 06-01-2006, 03:10 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  
I bite.

Keeping you in my thoughts buddy.

Old 06-01-2006, 05:48 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by Grimnar
Keeping you in my thoughts buddy.

Aw Grimnar thank you so much. I have been thinking a lot about you here, wondering if you were still around, and how you were doing. I am so glad that you are here You have helped me so much and supported me when I was on my treatment, I will never forget that. OMG, that was a nightmare it really was. So glad that I am not there today. Good reminder for all of us "WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP!!! and "WE REFUSE TO GIVE IN!!!"

Love Vic
Old 06-02-2006, 05:22 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Just a reminder that WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP!! and WE REFUSE TO GIVE IN!! It looks like it is going to be another pretty day outside. I am going to make the best of it that is for sure. Join me in this day to make it the best that we can.

Love Vic
Old 06-02-2006, 03:41 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

I am thinking here that I need a reminder again that alcohol/drugs will not do anything but make my life a living hell again, and that is only to say that is if I lived. NO WAY am I giving in. Remind myself "I REFUSE TO GIVE UP!!! and '' I REFUSE TO GIVE IN!!! TODAY!!!!"

Love Vic
Old 06-02-2006, 03:59 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  

thinking of you!
Old 06-03-2006, 04:34 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by liveweyerd
thinking of you!
Aw Thanks Live I really appreciate that! Yep yesterday was a little tough of me but I didn't use, I stayed clean. I needed to visit this a few times yesterday and remind me that "WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP!!!" and ''WE REFUSE TO GIVE IN!!!" it must have worked because I am sitting here clean and just waking up

Love Vic
Old 06-03-2006, 05:14 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  

Talking All I Can Say Is......

WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP
Staying away from days like this--> <--working on that.
Sitting here making fish lips.....come on give it a try. Bet you all are aren't you? hehe

Woohoooooo
Old 06-03-2006, 07:25 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Yes I am sitting here now trying to make them! Not too good at it but with practice maybe I can do that also. I think that I am going to sit here today and because the day here is suppose to be so I will just see what else happens!

Love Vic

WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP
Old 06-04-2006, 06:08 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Had a ruff night last night, thought that I might get some feedback from my other thread but NO. Oh well I got through last night, not too sure about today. Better just remind myself I REFUSE TO GIVE UP