Notices

We Refuse To Give Up!!! Dedicated by Vic To His Friend Denise

Old 05-24-2006, 07:05 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by aloneagainor
I love love love the positive hopefulness of this thread Vic. The birds are singing a cacophony of song here today, my beloved old Theo dog is here by my side (looks something like your atavar only rougher...farm dog material), and we're eager to begin this day on such a positive note. Happy to be alive. You know how the encourgement works. Peace and happiness...
Yes the hopefulness is one of the main things in recovery I feel. For if we ever loose hope, I believe that we are doomed. The spiritual side of the birds singing! Hum they might be in the same chorus all around the world. The avatar! Well Denise posted this yesterday here, and I copied it. I noticed that she put WE Refuse To Give UP so I had the thread title changed in the dedication that it isn't an I anymore but WE can do this together. Yep it truly is a We so Thanks Denise hope you're not too upset
Old 05-24-2006, 07:07 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by wingsfree
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Vic....you're making me and with my new found red hair.....well...LOL...lots of red happening is all I can say, lordy.

Come on GANG out there, join us, it feels soooo good saying....

WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP

Come on try it........

Vic Denise
You know Denise that made my day yesterday finding that picture. And you made me realize that there is no more an I but it truly is WE..Yep WE can do anything huh. Love Everyone...yep sure do OMG I need more coffee...
Old 05-24-2006, 10:06 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Explanation of Dedication

The reason that I changed the title of the thread is because of Denise's post with the dog that Says "We Refuse to Give UP" the origional thread was titled "I Refuse To Give UP" When I thought of that I said I can not do it but WE can. So Denise We can do it and everyone else here on this thread "WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP!!!!!
Old 05-24-2006, 03:44 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Thumbs down Feeling Weak

Right now I am feeling really weak since I saw this person today. She is going to score on some dope. See it really isn't the dope that I miss it is the OMG I can not say things like that here. Anyway since I have seen her I have been struggling within me. I don't want to use or maybe that is a lie in itself, I DO WANT TO USE!!!! Why, well because if I use I won't have to be alone either. Is that a good enough reason NOPE but it is the one that always seems to take me back out. OK WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP...WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP! WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP ! WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP WE REFUSE
TO GIVE UP! WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP ! WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP WE REFUSE
TO GIVE UP! WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP ! WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP WE REFUSE
TO GIVE UP! WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP ! WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP

Vic

Help me God right now for I am really weak, don't let me use, don't let me be in self. Help me right now to get out of self and grant me this right now. Have mercy and grace towards me please, I don't want to go back to the hell that I was in a week ago. Please help others that are struggling now, help them to realize that this is truly the only way. Help us Lord...Thanks
Old 05-24-2006, 04:02 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

(((Vic)))
I'm praying for you!

There is absolutely nothing worth using over. Hang in there Vic!

We refuse to give up!
Old 05-24-2006, 04:03 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  

Vic....you're not WEAK......no way....stop thinking that way ok.

I really hate when that rotten little voice inside of us talks to us that way....it wants us to feel that way.....WE all know that, so tell it to take a hike and leave you alone.

You've been working real hard at this AGAIN, don't give into it....please don't, it will be the same crap all over again.

Stop and take some deep breaths....and yesssss your HP is there for you, stop and really let Him in, gotta slow your thinking down.
Old 05-24-2006, 04:14 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  
Administrator

Vic,

Remember what I said to you and hang in there buddy!
Old 05-24-2006, 06:15 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Just got back from my NA meeting and I did talk about it there. I don't know if it really helped but I am NOT going to use. Yes I really want to I think, but I also know that this too will pass. In our literature it says in the NA book, "You can't save your face and your a$$ at the same time." So I am here to tell you that I am saving my a$$ right now. I am going to get through this without using. The cravings will go away, but if I pick up, I won't be able to stop.

Thank you all for your support. I am glad that you all are here. I didn't think that anyone would even check the thread, but I am glad that you did. I know that WE can do this deal, and let me say it one more time "WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP!!!" So with that said....I love you all

Love Vic
Old 05-24-2006, 06:27 PM
  # 69 (permalink)  
Administrator

I am so glad you got through that Vic!
Old 05-24-2006, 06:33 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by 51anna

I am so glad you got through that Vic!
Thanks Anna and if you could check my I'm Still ALIVE, I have something on it that I would like some feedback on if you have time. Anyway..WE DID IT! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 05-24-2006, 06:36 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Glad that you made it through that! Each time you make it through the urges, it makes you stronger to get through the next one. You build confidence that you can stay clean and it always feels really good to know that you beat an urge. Good for you, Vic!

Love,
Cheryl
Old 05-27-2006, 09:12 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Just as I sit here, and after making the post on probably time to go. I feel clouded! Not sure which way to go here, but here I am again. Not wanting to go, but yet feeling as if I am a hypercrite. I guess that my problem is not only me, but I am so sick of giving in. Yes I do want perminant sobriety, and yet I fear that this isn't my destination. I guess that after each relapse that I am doing, the less hope that I have that this deal is going to work for me. Or maybe it is that I am not truly willing to work for it. Don't know! Anyway today I am clean as I was yesterday. I have a to go now. Hope all have a good day. Feeling really down right now that is all that I do know. Maybe it isn't for me? Have to go my little girl just signed in on messenger!
Old 05-27-2006, 09:38 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

dont do anything you will regret in the morning! <<(advise for the day)
That quote is from my daughter that I just talked to on msn messenger. She posted on my site, and knows that I have been struggeling. It pains me to know that she is also in pain knowing that her dad isn't staying clean. I need to get this deal, I can not keep doing this and keep hurting everyone including me...

Vic
Old 05-27-2006, 06:17 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

I am back and ready today is day 2 again. WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP!! Well, most of us are there right? I mean even when we go back out, we always come back. Thanks for being here.

Vic
Old 05-27-2006, 07:19 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Administrator

Glad to see you here Vic!
Old 05-27-2006, 10:18 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  
Paused

I mean even when we go back out, we always come back.
Only if we're one of the lucky ones Vic. No all of us make it back. It's scary...
Old 05-28-2006, 06:09 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by 2dayzmuse
Only if we're one of the lucky ones Vic. No all of us make it back. It's scary...
That is so true and thank you for reminding me. I know that everyone here, where I live, says Vic can fall in a bucket of sh!t and come out smelling like a rose, well one day he won't be able to do that. I know that I have been extremely lucky. I really need to remember that someday my luck could stop also. Anyway looks like another day. Going to drink my coffee here that is for sure.

Love Vic
Old 05-28-2006, 04:27 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Denise))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I hope you're OK...I have to go to a meeting now but I want us to remember one thing OK WE REFUSE TO GIVE UP!!!!!
Old 05-29-2006, 07:07 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Yesterday or should I say that last night was hard on me emotionally, and dealing with feelings. I hope that it will be OK. I have chose to stay here and continue my journey, I might even have me a new puppy . Anyway I REFUSE TO GIVE UP today, and I am going to have a good day regardless of what people may think or say about me. I don't care, they don't own me or my recovery.
Old 05-29-2006, 11:01 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  
Paused

It will be alright Vic. You don't have to answer to anyone, but yourself.