Notices

methamphetamine related

Old 04-28-2006, 09:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Exclamation methamphetamine related

Angry Hurtin Unit
hey wuddup peeeps, im in the same boat here n am a hurtin unit to the core..ive beeen tweakin for far to long and its startin to show and am at the botttom of the abyss stuck in this damned paradox and i cannt escape it sooon well neeed i say mmore..anyway enough rambling about it but whats reallly chokin my chain is i cant even sit with goood friends of mine that go back to elementary skoool long before these days without bein sketched theee f*k out ffor example this problem with the voice..its not so much a stuttering issue but more of like bad tremmors whhich actuallly is quite a commmon prob with twweakers in this country that i can put up with its the bloooody shakes/twitches that are doin me in here..n i dont mean the average meth users odd shakey hand here n there but its close to unsteady hand but more so when im going to pass someone something or vice versa that or say at a red light id go to rest my elbow on the door/window as an armrest to rest head in hand thats when it willl trigger a noticable twitch that and being around people,doesnt matter if ive known em since we were 3 apples talll or if i just met them i cant keep eye contact for more then a couple seconds before i have to focus on say the tv that we're rippin games on or watcin sk8 vids etc..otherwise my neck literallly twitches out that or jus feels kinda stifff n yeah i dont even know how to describe it but i guess what i am getting at is can anyone relate to this to any extent or anyone know what this shiet actuallly might be n what can be done to help this ..i mean its obviously its from all theee meth use but i mean i just need a peice of mind here cuz i mean im sure we alll have heard of meth mouth right welll i cant say mines that bad but its safe to say its in a sttate of 911 llots of work needed to be done, and the only reason im holdin back on seeein my dentist is because of this twitchy/shakey horseshit if i were to go in tommorow or in the next few days i can just seeee the disasterous outcome of it...anyway i apologize for the rambling n makin u read this novel but im a HURTIN UNIT here n i guesss i will leave it at that n hopefully this wont turn out to be a a big waste of time n something will actually come of this sketchy post of mine..once again i apologize n hope hear back from yallll...

p.s feeel free to email me [email protected] or if u have msn by all means add me to your list - fr0st@made******.net pm me since my my msn email might be a bit risky to post on the boards..thx
fr0st

btw..ive posted this exact thread in a few forums hopin i might get better results doing so.. (thats legit on this site isn't it?)
Old 04-28-2006, 03:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

hey i feel u, i did meth everyday for about 4 yrs str8.

however, u do need some periods in that paragraph =)

i was able to quit, bc of my drinking. im not saying thats a good way to quit, but u will need SOMEthing to calm your mind.

#1 EAT and SLEEP

be prepared for long lasting effects tho, depending on how long u been using.
i been off meth for a good minute and i still attribute alot of brain changes , mood etc to it

but just rest assured, in my opinion meth is easier to quit then drinking or opiates
Old 04-28-2006, 04:58 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

Hello fr0st. I'm sorry you are hurting so badly. Have you quit doing the meth? It would seem that would be the logical first step.

Hope you will keep posting. Hang in there.
Old 04-28-2006, 07:46 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

How are you doing today?