Notices

2days/3hrs/40min from doc, but...........

Old 04-15-2006, 03:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

2days/3hrs/40min from doc, but...........

Tonight I replaced my DOC with something to make me sleep so I dont run around the streets like a crazy lunatic trying to score. i figured I was better off sleping and letting the other crap work its way out of my system, then maybe i wont crave it so much, but I am not sure i did the right thing, I guess if it is just a few days Im Ok, but I am worried I am just heading for more trouble, before I know it I will be looking for 2 substances rather than the one I have become so friggin obssesed with. any advice on this subject is welcome
Old 04-15-2006, 08:40 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Om, Aum, Ohm...

I turned down a beer that was offered to me because "I'm an alcoholic," and then went right back to hitting the pipe in my hand.

I don't know what you took to sleep. In my own experience and the sharing of many others, it's not unusual at all to substitute one drug for another. When we continue thinking of a specific substance as our problem, we fool ourselves into thinking we're better when we stay away from it - even if we put something else into our bodies to cope. The way in which addiction warped my mind was what I had to face and deal with in order to truly live clean.

Good for you for staying away from your DOC for two days. Now, how about a meeting?

Peace & Love,
Sugah
Old 04-15-2006, 10:41 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Hey Beth,,

You just keep on keepin on darlin!! You are doing a great thing for yourself.

Sugah has a great suggestion for you, you are doing SO beautifully, why don't you just
go ahead now and get a little more support? Go check out a meeting.. Won't cost you a thing, and could be extremely beneficial.. The more support you have on your side, the better off you are. You'll make more "real" friends..

You GO GIRL
Praying for you!!
Becky
Old 04-16-2006, 09:56 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I know this will sound like an excuse, but I cant deal with people right now, I am insecure as hell, and feeling really paranoid. I didnt leave my car all day yesterday, I just curled up in the back and laid there sleeping a little, but wmostly worrying about my upcoming court date. I havent had a shower in a couple of days so the fact that I feel disgusting isnt helping. In the meantime i am on 3days/10hrs/55min.
Old 04-16-2006, 04:48 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

hi befree4,

I Just wanted to tell ya, youre in my thoughts (and prayers) today.

And, also, to just thank you for coming here and sharing with us. You're bringing back memories. Someone said at a meting the other day that if you cant remember your last high then you havent had it yet.

Be well, dont worry about court.

Aaron