I quit

Old 04-11-2006, 05:49 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Well said brtprob
Old 04-11-2006, 05:58 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Not Sure!

Just the fax!

thanks beachbabe. I saw before and after pics of folks on this drug spanned over a few years and I thought I was looking at a special effects catalog for a horror movie. Crack has nothing on this drug. It is the perfect drug for self destruction. Not only your life but your physicality as a human. Very scary stuff. I hate being dark about this but it is a fact and all of us have to be truthful here. Right?
Old 04-11-2006, 09:43 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

thanks guys im slowly but surly getting through this mess
Old 04-11-2006, 10:16 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Hang in there, Ben.

Sobriety has its ups and downs but the good stuff that comes out of being clean is worth every effort being put into it.

Drugs lead to a dead end.

I am also struggling to overcome a drug addiction so I know where you are coming from.

It does get better. Keep the faith!
Old 04-11-2006, 10:25 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Hey there!~~

Yes, they say that crystal is the worst and hardest drug to get off of. I don't know because nothing ever sucked me in like crystal did. I've tried a lot and I could take or leave it all, but not this drug. I too did it PURE....... Ughh, this stuff sucks.

It will be so hard the first week, you'll have ups and downs. I tried to quit many times also. But SR and many of the people here have been a blessing.
I did it on my own, no detox, nothing. It was sooo hard, if I could have i would have went in patient, but that wasn't an option at the time.
I will have 6 months on Saturday and I still am amazed that I am almost there.

I won't lie to you it's still hard, the meth monster is begging me this week to not hit that 6 month mark. It makes this recovery thing all to real.
But gawd, life is better off that drug. So many better things out there, so much more to do!!~~~

Life is too precious to waste on meth.

PM me anytime!

Glad your here, Keep posting!
Old 04-11-2006, 10:35 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Charlene

Hey ben try montana meth project .com
Old 04-12-2006, 12:06 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Hi Ben

Ben
You are so lucky to have a supporting family and girlfriend. Please be clean with them, tell them if you have used....they can help you prevent from making the same mistake again. Dont be afraid because they are there for you - u know that... dont be ashamed.
The people who love you are the people who you will probably get angry at first when you go through withdrawls but please understand that they want nothing but the best for you - mood swings are part of it.
After it is all over, and you know you have beaten it, you will feel so awesome, so alive and so in love with life.
THROW yourself into loving life ben, it will help you. "Just Do It".

:bun5

Oh and remember, tash Loves you incredibly, you are so special to her you will never know. She will always be by your side as long as you communicate with her...you could even write her a letter everyday-like a confession/progression letter, a diary. Tell her if youve used, tell her if youve done something to make you feel like you have reached your next goal or step to getting over this addiction. You dont have to say it, but if you write it you can get it all down and you know you wont miss a thing. She wont judge, the worst thing she will do is help! It will be painful for the next few steps but after that it will be pure (legal) ecstacy!
Love Conquers all Baby.
Old 04-12-2006, 02:20 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

well having the support of my loving girlfriend and family does help so much. this website is great, so many warm people to talk to. Exactly what i need to overcome such a horrible drug. thanks everyone i truly am thankfull.