Notices

back again

Old 04-10-2006, 07:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

back again

hey I am back once again after severalmonth...I have been clean off meth now since about feb 20. I got in it real bad to the point I almostlost my kids and their dad. and thank god for him deciding to stay and fight it out with me. I moved in aug and once wemoved I went crazy. I started using daily because I found someone who was willing to supply me for free and I learned that eventualy their is always a price to pay for that. my wake up call was in dec two days before christmas when I flipped my car 6 times and my kids were thrown. I had an angel with us we were only scratched and bruised. nothing broken but everyones hearts...even though I had been off meth a few days I was severlydepressed from it and think irrationally and driving irrationally. I thank god today that my children and I are alive...and as you see it still took a couple months to get off of it. I got to the point where I thought my children would be better off without me. meth screws with your mind so bad. today I am a lot happier although their are times when I want to run back to using meth. I am glad I came back to this site...their is so much inspiration! I missed yall!
Old 04-10-2006, 02:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
where the livin' is easy

Hi--So glad you're here!!

I don't know where Joshua is--do you have access to meetings?

Remember, if we could do it, you can do it!! You're not alone.