Notices

Feeling real down right now

Old 03-27-2006, 06:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Feeling real down right now

earlier today I found out i failed a drug test for cocaine/crack. i thought it would be out of my system but i was very wrong. now i feel really bad, confused , hurt, ashamed, worthless. i dont know, i had a job offer but i have screwed it up. now thanks to god i have another job offer but im scared that i will fail again. im thinking maybe i should wait, but i may lose my opportunity. dont know what to do. i have been clean and through with that stuff. it has been a trip that cost me everything i had, and now its still trying to take what i have. scared real scared. i hate drugs!!!!
Old 03-27-2006, 06:30 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

Hang in there, Shimmer. As long as you don't pick up, you will be able to test clean very soon. I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason. Perhaps these jobs just aren't the right ones and there is a better one you need to be available for in the near future. Try to have faith. I know it is frustrating. I went through something similar in early recovery. It did get better!
Old 03-27-2006, 08:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Victory is mine!

Hang in there! God continues to provide for us as long as we have faith in Him. I know the feelings that you are going through: But I stopped, why do I have to continue to pay for my bad choices. Because, that is what happens when we let our lives become unmanageable, they don't fall right back into line. That in noway makes you a loser! Stick with it and it does get better just not all at one time.

I will pray for you and wish you the best as you recover.
Scott