Notices

fevers back

Old 02-16-2006, 07:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

fevers back

ugh my fever is back 102.5 and it sucks...im trying to stay hydrated but i just keep puking mostly clear liquid and stomach acids back up and its making me feel like s**t even more. im doing alright without the meds but i dont know for how long that will last with how i feel.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

Hey Samantha--I am sorry you are feeling so awful. Have you seen a doctor? If not, you probably need to get to one right away. A high fever like that is very dangerous. They could at least give you IV fluids so your body stays hydrated. Get to a doctor soon, okay? I'll send some extra thoughts and prayers your way, too....
Old 02-16-2006, 07:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

i dont like doctors at all...ive had too much bad expierience with the people that try to help me.
Old 02-16-2006, 10:38 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Here is a phone number you can call.

FREE 24 HOUR
Oxycontin Addiction Helpline

Maybe they can give some suggestions that will help you.

I'm really concerned about your high fever. Please call them and ask them some questions concerning your withdrawal symptoms.

Hugs,
MG
Old 02-16-2006, 11:15 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

I hope you call that number. I think you need to get that checked out sweetie.
Old 02-17-2006, 08:11 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Thinking of you, Samantha, and sending you prayers and support. Every 5 minutes, hour and day brings you that much closer to feeling better. Take care of yourself and be gentle with yourself - remember you are sick. This too shall pass, though it sure feels miserable to be in the thick of it. You CAN and ARE doing this. Congrats on how far you've come already.

Old 02-17-2006, 09:26 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

((((Sam))))

I hope you got some sleep last night sweetie. I also am thinking about you and hoping you are doing okay. :-)
Old 02-18-2006, 06:01 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hun:

On Day 15, I had had enough. My days werent getting better. Started getting really scared. All night, every night I woke up soaking wet yet freezing.

One morning out of the blue, almost like God was driving, I got up and said, "Im going to the hospital" and did. I was fighting infection from head to toe. Thus the high fever and the night sweats.

Opiates promote infections. I was given antibiotics for a week but still at day 32, only at 60%. I have panic issues to sometimes I cant tell if Im weak from that or legit.

It breaks my heart to think your withdrawal will seem to never end when you could go to the Dr and find out why it isnt. There is a reason. I suffered for 15 days and 10 pds I didnt need to shed longer than I had to. Plus, had I not gone the infection could have moved on to my organs.

This aint no **** to play around with. Simple as that. Your body freaks waaaay more than your mind. See a Dr. Tell them you dont like Drs... I tell them. They treat me then with kit-gloves.