Notices

Hi, My name is Marie, my aunt is a alcoholic

Old 02-05-2006, 01:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hi, My name is Marie, my aunt is a alcoholic

Hi my name is Marie, I have a aunt who is a alcoholic and also have a uncle who is a alcholic but has not drank in awhile, but my aunt still is a alcoholic does not have a job either or enough to pay for stuff but lives with her boyfriend, while my uncle has a place to stay or has enough to live in a apartment. Just wanted to introduce myself and hope to chat more on here about my aunt and other things. I am actually going to Orlando tommorow for 5 days with my parents and a childhood friend and this aunt is going to stay here and take care of my pets for a week but that is if she is not out drinking otheriwise will count on my grandpa or another one of my friends, problem is do not have many people to count on for trips or stuff we go to do. Well least I have chatroom people to help me out through my struggles. I also have conditions to deal with too, I have autism, Epilepsy, ADD anxiety and depression here. This aunt of mine also is bipolar.
Old 02-06-2006, 06:19 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Welcome to SR and we are glad that you are here, I hope that you have a safe trip we all have a Friends and Family Forum that might be of use to you I am sure that there will be others that come around to welcome you also. I am sending good thoughts you way.

Love Vic