SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   I am flippin amazed!! (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/82894-i-am-flippin-amazed.html)

skinner 01-13-2006 10:42 AM

I am flippin amazed!!

I'm just stunned that I have been sober for a little over 90 days now!!! I know I'm still pretty new, but WOW, the things I have learned thus far!!

To all you REALLY new newbies..........you CAN do this. No matter if you had a high bottom, a low bottom, not sure if you even HAD a bottom......or whatever.......if you WANT it, IT will happen!!

01-13-2006 10:54 AM

Out of the Mouths of Newcomers

Originally Posted by skinner
I'm just stunned that I have been sober for a little over 90 days now!!! I know I'm still pretty new, but WOW, the things I have learned thus far!!

To all you REALLY new newbies..........you CAN do this. No matter if you had a high bottom, a low bottom, not sure if you even HAD a bottom......or whatever.......if you WANT it, IT will happen!!

No truer words were ever spoken/written! Congratulations on your 90 days! Now, you're REALLY ready to "pass it on" to the newcomer just walking into the rooms of AA/NA or the threads of SR.

Way to go, Skinner!

rae

CarolD 01-13-2006 11:01 AM

:cheer Fantastic!!

chip 01-13-2006 12:11 PM

Congrads Skinner!!

It truly is amazing. 90 days is a big accomplishment. You are on the right path, and I hope you continue to reap the rewards of sobriety.
chip

Anna 01-13-2006 12:37 PM

Congratulations and thanks for your encouragement to the newbies!

requiredfield 01-13-2006 01:05 PM

It gets even better... just when you begin to think it can't get any better.. it gets even better than that!

Congrats!

ASH 01-13-2006 02:02 PM

Thanks for the postitive post Skinner, and a big congrats on 90 days!
You are so right,
IT DOES KEEP GETTING BETTER! :c033:

YankInHolland 01-13-2006 02:14 PM

Yee-HAW!! Someone wanna give Skinner a "Hell YEAH!" ?

jmhs002 01-13-2006 03:15 PM

Congrats! It is true!

Justme57 01-13-2006 03:18 PM

WOW! Congratulations Skinner !

It will get even better

HUGX
Lee

ladybug little 01-13-2006 03:23 PM

HELL YEAH SKINNER!!!! Everyone's right. It does get better! Amazing! Recovery is a beautiful thing! Hold tight and enjoy the ride!

ladybug little :accg:

Sugasnaps 01-13-2006 03:34 PM

Skinner - You GO GIRL!

:a122:

Congratulations on an awesome milestone!

CAPTAINZING2000 01-13-2006 05:09 PM

I love to see newcommers with 90 days acting happy :)

I struggled for over a year or so. They kept telling me keep coming back. They had smiles, I didn't have a smile. I wanted what they had. I was willing to go to any length not to be in pain any more.

It's well worth it, after a lot of 24 hours, I still get a lot of joy watching a new commer grow in AA. :)

Keep coming back you're all worth it!!!!

BeamMeUpScotty 01-13-2006 05:24 PM

CCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRAA AAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA AATTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNSS SSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd extend them to you. Way to go. I'm looking forward to my 90th day anniversary.

To all you REALLY new newbies..........you CAN do this. No matter if you had a high bottom, a low bottom, not sure if you even HAD a bottom

Actually I just have a pretty wide bottom.