Notices

wanting to die

Old 01-17-2006, 06:05 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Leigh

My prayers are with you! Please don't give up!

MY prayers are with you. I have been many times where you are. I have felt like there was no hope that my life could ever get better. Please believe me when I say there is always hope. As helpless and hopeless as you may feel right now things can get better. I am still at a point in my life where I am sad alot, but I know now that suicide is not the answer. I have attempted suicide several times but God must have had better things in mind for me cause I'm still here. The last time I tried my son told me later that he worries all the time that he's going to lose me. Now when I start to think that way I think about the people who love me. I have already hurt them so much and losing me that way would destroy them. Please reach out for help. It's always there.I will continue to pray for you. Please don't give up!!! I haven't seen where you have posted lately. I would love to know that you are O.K.
LeighC
Old 01-17-2006, 07:32 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Soda, Please, please do not give up.
If you are reading any of these posts please reply, there are people that care here and can give you the help and support you need.
Your in my prayers.
Susan