Notices

crazy!!!!!

Old 12-23-2005, 04:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

crazy!!!!!

i am crazy, "aren't we all"
i was just sitting here thinking i am crazy as hell!!!!!ha ha ha ha!!! aren't we all, i mean no offense to anyone or anything. it is just i have only got 4 days almost 5 behind me and i am so dedicated, but then again, i think i am crazy as hell {in a funny way}, does anyone understand???????lol lol lol............................................... ...........................................anyways thank you to everyone here, i am so glad every one is here and sober, but......crazy as hell!!!!!!!lol lol lol lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i absolutly think this is a great website!!!! THE BEST!!! so i am going to hop on that bus now and hang off the bumper until i get to feeling better then maybe i'll take a seat somewhere, who knows when that will be!!!
glad to be here and be sober for a change, {change is only possible if we surrender to the facts of life!!!}
danielle
accepting life on lifes terms is my biggest challenge yet, knowwing it cannot always be danielle's way, guess what no matter how hard i try, i cannot change the way life is, so it is time i learn to just accept it!!!!!
Old 12-23-2005, 04:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

(((keltonandme))))

Yes I do understand life to be a great big cosmic joke ha! ha! ha! ha!! But come on in off the bumper and have some hot cocoa and a chocolate cookie. We have all done enough risk taking to last us a long time come on in where it's safe and warm...
Old 12-23-2005, 04:40 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Naps are good.

Hey there Kelton&Me!

Welcome to SR, and yes I agree, we are all loonie tunes. lol

I think I'll go hop on the bus too.

I hope someone brought sugar cookies.

Dawn
Old 12-23-2005, 04:46 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

Hey Kelton&Me, the first year I was sober I wore a lot of t-shirts and tank tops that "Sober and Crazy" both front and back, gave everyone a warning to steer clear, roflmao.

Welcome to SR, keep posting, and keep coming back you will get lots of support and ES & H here.

Love and (((((to all))))),