Notices

Neverland!!!

Old 11-25-2005, 08:57 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by roadie58
I have to realize that whatever gains I think I make by using are quickly destroyed by the pain of the next day and the confusion that drugs leads to.
Amen to that. That is something that I have to keep in mind too. It is very tempting at times to think only of the good, but the aftermath is something that we should keep readily available in our minds.
The aftermath of destruction is not worth anything that is temporarily produced.
Old 11-26-2005, 03:35 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Peace begins with a smile

Originally Posted by tink360
i see what you all are saying and thanks...i dont mind the harshness its what saved my life the first time...its not that i want to quit school...on the contrary i want to finish school and i love my job...what i meant was that im tired of ONLY going to work and school...thats what i meant by wanting to be a kid agian...all i do is study and work and school...i want friends and i want to have a good time and i want to feel like my life isint running away from me...greenbug something you said....
i feel exactly like this...same drug and everything...its like i want to quit but i cant deny the fact that i love meth and i even loved the times and everything...i dont know how to break myself free from it....its like everytime i try to get sober once i start getting bored with my life i get deppressed and once i get deppressed i fall...how to break the cycle?
Fun, and I'm talking good childlike freedom feeling fun can be found in the halls of AA/NA. It's a fellowship and along with that comes dinners out, bowling night, movie night, rollerskating night, sober dances, halloween parties, and all sorts of other fun things. First, you gotta pray for the courage to stick your hand out and air these frustrations about being bored and sick of just going to school and working. Then ask around. People are always doing something. For me, I start planning stuff and pass the word around. On Wend night, we were 20+ strong for bowling night.....Ahhh the fellowship. We are understood, alike, sober, living life and having a blast. It's not worth giving up for anything.