Notices

narconon

Old 11-21-2005, 07:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

narconon

Hi, has anyone ever been to Narconon Stonehawk in MI? Thats the place my boyfriend is at and was wondering if it was a good place and what they do for treatmeat there. I know about the saunas, but what comes after that? What do they do all day in rehab? Do they mix the men and women? I know my boyfriend loves me as much or more than I love him, but I've read stories on here about husbands leaving wives for people they met in rehab. Does that happen often? He's going to be in there for a few months and he knows I am extreamly proud of him and support him 100% of the way, but hearing stories like that worry me of course.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

. if you knew he realy loved you the last thing you would be thinking about is wheter or not he will cheat on you will some cracked out junkie in rehab. you should be 100% supportive if him anmd pray that he can make it through this w/ success. he will have a lot of spare time ther so maybe you can suggest to him to write you a lot of love letters that tell you how much he loves and how sorry he is for hurting you, im sure it is a great place for him to be right now and i hpoe everything works out 4 u 2.
Old 11-21-2005, 08:47 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

More people have affairs when using and drinking.

What are you doing for YOU?