Notices

Old 11-14-2005, 01:28 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
This catz gone wild!!!

Wow. This kinda hit home. I still have my job, but I had a 2nd job that I really loved and needed, but because I chose to drink I lost that job this Friday, they told me that I was not reliable, because I was working weekends and a couple evenings per week and after 10 months of working there and being a good employee, I started slacking off so I could get really drunk and not have to worry about being drunk on the phone with a client. It was a great job and I am still lucky to have my day job, but I am not doing so well with my attendance there either and I would be in big trouble if I lost that job! I am both an addict and an alcoholic but never really thought it would impact my life as much as it has, I have no money in the bank, I drink during lunch, I drink from the time I get home until I pass out every night now. I am so depressed,and if you can do it, I know I can! Glad to have read this thread, thanks for posting, you are not only helping yourself, you are helping others in need too!