Notices

How long does pot stay in your system?

Old 11-02-2005, 08:33 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I have not smoked, and how do you "play the system" I mean its either going down or it isnt, I either smoked up or I didnt.
Old 11-02-2005, 09:58 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Singer, nothing is confirmed.......2-3 months is extreme. Everybody is different.

I smoked everyday, all throughout the day for decades. Think I was clean after about 6 weeks.

As mentioned several times, these guys do this all day......if you have not smoked, you will be just fine.

Talk to them.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:08 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
In Paradise!

If your P.O. has a crystal ball you're screwed!

Be careful if he tries to get anything of personal value also, combs, brush also not good.
Old 11-02-2005, 10:34 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

If he had a darn crystal ball hed know id been clean.
Then id have no worrys.
This is tearing me apart inside, I am losing sleep over this, I am frustrated because I feel that I am doing the right thing but I will be punished anayway.
I have spent the last month driving myself nuts.
This is not fair, people can drink and do coke, and **** 4 days later and not worry, I am stressing about a joint I smoked 5 weeks ago.
This is ********.
Old 11-03-2005, 05:00 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Not all better, getting better

If you haven't smoked you have nothing to worry about, chill. If it was only one joint 5 weeks ago, you will be well below 50 mil by now. By playing the system I mean people who try to smoke a little here and there and get while still getting their level to drop. I repeat, if all you smoked was one joint five weeks ago, you will be fine. I agree, it sucks that coke and other "hard" drugs are out of your system in a matter of days or even sometimes hours, but that is just the way it is, no use stressing about something you can't change.
Old 11-03-2005, 09:09 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Well it wasnt the one joint 5 weeks ago, but it was my last joint, I was a pretty heavy smoker, I did quit though.
Old 11-03-2005, 09:31 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Singer, then stop spinning out. You will be fine. These guys do this all day everyday....they know who is BSing.
Old 11-03-2005, 09:50 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

yes but I am still showing positive on the home drug tests.
Old 11-03-2005, 10:07 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Suggest you stop testing yourself.

How do you know what standards the test you are using are the same?

Further, all the test the PO will give you wants to know is if you have smoked recently, not ever.

You are not helping yourself.

Take it easy.......You quit. Done.
Old 11-03-2005, 10:42 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
In Paradise!

Thumbs up

Is this probation or parole?

I did something similar one time, with my old sponsor. I was really nervous before court my future was at stake - and I was pacing the floor like mad. My sponsor came up and asked me really simply "you talk about a higher power and you have faith, so when do you actually use this "Faith" it was profound for me!
I know it might sound really stupid but it was what I needed to hear when I needed to hear it.

What your PO is going to do with you has already been decided, just stay focused and keep doing to right thing. Everything comes out in the wash, if you beat it this time then you will get caught the next. The PO has the advantage and being a dope fiend, you can bet you will be dirty again if you dont do something about using.
Old 11-03-2005, 08:20 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Just keep on keeping on Singer, I went through the same thing, mine wasn't for probation, but for work, but I understand. I just couldn't wait to be done with it, but there is only one thing you can do, and you are already doing it...not smoking. I drove myself nuts with the home tests too, finally tested clean, went back for the job test and FAILED because they used a NTA (National Transportation Authority) test with a 15 micro thresh hold!! It was for a job at a hospital, but I was working on the grounds crew for crying out loud!!! In the end I ended up meeting with HR, explaining the situation that I had a problem smoking pot, had been through treatment, had stopped smoking and that this could be proved by the difference in the two tests I had taken, and I was hired. Like 1 day said, these PO's do this all day, everyday, they can smell BS a mile away and if he was going to bust you he would have done it before. He knows how long pot stays in your system and how long it takes to get out. Relax, take a deep breath, and only pee in a cup when asked to!!! Just think, you never have to go through this again!! Take care.
Old 11-06-2005, 01:50 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Question my question

Hi all - found this forum and hoping to get some help here. Its been like 15 years since I truly partied - well last night I wasnt smoking yet was in a room where pot was being smoked veryyyyyyy heavily as well as blown in my face - I have a job where I get randoms and very nervous now. Can anyone tell me anything about 2nd hand pot smoke?? And since I dont smoke at all anyhow about how long would this be detectable, etc??? Any and all help would be appreciated. Single mom here and scared to death to lose my job cause I was too stupid to get up and leave the room *lol* Thank you!!!
Old 11-06-2005, 02:53 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

I'm sure there must be better info than from me on this, but don't believe you could test dirty that way..............
Old 11-06-2005, 03:45 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

You should be fine, but use this as a reminder of what to do next time.

As mentioned, the THC resides in your fatty tissue and is usually detectable for about 30 days. (for a urine test) There are a number of factors that can contribute to a positive test. Frequency, duration, and intake all contribute to varying levels of detectable results. A long term smoker would obviously have a harder time passing the test.

A hair analysis (as mentioned above) is VERY hard to beat. Unless you are applying for a high level / high security job....you most likely wouldn't get hair tested.

-p
Old 11-06-2005, 09:18 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

I read online, that it would take a lot of second hand pot smoke to test dirty, somthing like 5 hours in a car with people smoking constantly, it called passive smoke inhalation, it would problably register as very little, I could be wrong though.
Old 11-06-2005, 09:26 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
Athena

How long dies pot stay in your body?

Depending how much and how long you have used it. chronic user using everyday all day?
It can depending on your body weight also, stay with you as long as 6 months, and in your hair folicles
Old 11-06-2005, 10:02 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

Singer!!! The WHOLE point here is SIMPLE!!!!!!!

They will know if you have smoked recently, or if you have quit.

You quit.

END OF STORY!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2005, 07:21 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  

I think singer was replying to Jakesgirl.
Old 11-07-2005, 08:05 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Thanks, I think you are right........was only hoping Singer stay focused and not worry anymore.........