Notices

There Is A New Bus In Town Load On Up

Old 09-29-2005, 07:44 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

hey Hey!!!!! Too late to get on the bus?!? Where to next??? I'm in for a roadtrip Wooooo
Old 09-29-2005, 07:49 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
"The BAND" workshop ROCKS!

I'll bring some music, lets keep it gentle for those who are still suffering. Some jazz, Santana, Diana Krall, etc. Volume down at a peaceful level.

Let's get this thing cruising.. Is EVERYBODY IN?
Old 09-29-2005, 07:55 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
I choose to live

I need some rest right now...I go sit down back in the backseat...And tell you later somethin' bout Ensor...But right now I need to close my eyes....
Old 09-29-2005, 08:02 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

[QUOTE]Keep on dreaming LUCKYV2...Can't u see she's in the company of two handsome guys...Mmmm...Let's see... maybe she can pass one to me... .....WHERE'S THAT COFFEE?????!!!!! [/QUOTE
] ARIES
I donno how to get the coffee here and I am getting tired does someone want to help out here for awhile I will go back with Aries and take a nap
Old 09-29-2005, 08:15 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
I choose to live

[QUOTE=luckyv2]
Keep on dreaming LUCKYV2...Can't u see she's in the company of two handsome guys...Mmmm...Let's see... maybe she can pass one to me... .....WHERE'S THAT COFFEE?????!!!!! [/QUOTE

I donno how to get the coffee here and I am getting tired does someone want to help out here for awhile I will go back with Aries and take a nap
Hey man didn't you see the coffeemachine I put in front...But we better leave the cafeine now cos we need some rest...Love from Stefanie
Old 09-29-2005, 11:25 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

OMG
It is like everytime I come here there are more of us on this journey

Sorry I have been gone had to go to a meeting and now I will go to the back of the bus and take a nap someone else take over for alittle bit OK,

Love Vic
Old 09-29-2005, 11:57 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
I choose to live

Originally Posted by luckyv2
OMG
It is like everytime I come here there are more of us on this journey

Sorry I have been gone had to go to a meeting and now I will go to the back of the bus and take a nap someone else take over for alittle bit OK,

Love Vic
I STAY IN THE BACKSEAT...Lazy me!!!!
Old 09-29-2005, 02:22 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

ARIES: I STAY IN THE BACKSEAT...Lazy me!!!!
OK so you went to the back seat now where are we I am getting really lost here and I NEED SOME COFFEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-29-2005, 05:30 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

OK folks I am going to bed I am tired and have had a long journey today hope that you all did ok and are enjoying the ride.
Old 09-29-2005, 07:38 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

It was bad enough falling off the wagon. I do not want to fall off the bus
Old 09-29-2005, 08:24 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

That is ok if you fall the bus we will stop the bus and pick your @ss back up
Poet did I know it hell ya
Old 09-29-2005, 08:28 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

I'm on

Count me on the bus...
Old 09-30-2005, 01:46 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by blueyes78
Count me on the bus...
I bet you are on blueyes and welcome aboard the Sobriety bus hope that you stick around and maybe be of service to some of us here LMMFAO>

Love Vic
Old 09-30-2005, 01:02 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  
I choose to live

Me still lazy on the backseat...can someone scrub the floor please...All that sand on the ground is crackin' everytime someone passes...yeah I just made a phonecall to the museum of Ensor here in Ostend...They said it's closed on a friday and maybe on a saturday (depends how I feel ) But ASAP I will all take you there...Why is that girl in front always complaining bout my cigarettes...She was even shoutin' to me that I'm a walkin' torch while you all where streching your legs...Ain't that hypocrite...Look at her smiling now...Now you're all back on the bus she doesn't say a thing...Well I told her she had the most disguisting perfume I ever tasted...It's hanging on the g*dd*mned coffeecups....Yeah it's me Stefanie ...Makin' a fuss again....Get that girl out of my sight...I don't like her....She's a hypocrit.....And she ain't even sober...I saw her drinkin from her perfumebottle....Ho poor honest me!!!!! Oh and can somebody please bring something else to drink I'm very thirsty...Of course we keep the coffeemachine...There ain't no good trip without gallons of coffee....For now I will be enjoyin' the beautiful view...
Old 09-30-2005, 01:16 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Getting Restored To Sanity

Originally Posted by Aries
Keep on dreaming LUCKYV2...Can't u see she's in the company of two handsome guys...Mmmm...Let's see... maybe she can pass one to me... .....WHERE'S THAT COFFEE?????!!!!!
I thought the dude on the left was a girl. LOL. Anyway, nice photos Aries. Beautiful shots. Did you take those pics? Are you into photography?
Old 09-30-2005, 01:25 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  
I choose to live

Originally Posted by livenletlive
I thought the dude on the left was a girl. LOL. Anyway, nice photos Aries. Beautiful shots. Did you take those pics? Are you into photography?
No I didn't took the pictures...I'm not realy in photography
In a way I was before but like my avatar That's me and yes I took the picture myself and make postcards puzzles matchboxes mousemats and so on with my poems ... love from Stefanie
Old 09-30-2005, 01:46 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

I am really lonely up front here does anyone thing that they could come up and keep me company a little while and bring me a cup of coffee? We are going to have to stop soon and pick up another newcomer on the Sobriety bus I can just feel it coming on. Isn't this wonderful and OMG the sites that we have seen. I am just so happy to be a part of this team isn't it wonderful. Does any one have a cig. I could get I seem to be out and OMG you don't want that to happen now do we.

Love Vic
Old 09-30-2005, 02:24 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
I choose to live

Here's a cherrytastecigarette for you...Luckyv2...it's my own recipe with cigaretteboxes with a poem ..
Old 09-30-2005, 02:41 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

OMG Steph I love cherries YOU are so sweet thank you,
Old 09-30-2005, 03:38 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
Getting Restored To Sanity

Originally Posted by Stefanie
No I didn't took the pictures...I'm not realy in photography
In a way I was before but like my avatar That's me and yes I took the picture myself and make postcards puzzles matchboxes mousemats and so on with my poems ... love from Stefanie
Well, I like your avatar. You did a great job there. And, by the way, I was at your website! I saw the http from your pictures you posted. I hope you don't mind that I looked around at your site. I saw your picture puzzles and they are really neat. I would have read the site, but I don't speak Belgium. Looks like German to me and I know many words are similar to English so I was able to navigate. Great site, love those puzzles. How'd you do that?

Rob