Notices

chat room help

Old 09-20-2005, 06:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

chat room help

I am new to this site, my second time viewing-- i camnt figure out how to get in a chat room. it always tells me wrong password, i even re-registered with a new password, it still doesnt work. I really need to talk to somebody.. i am not an alcoholic, but i havre been married to one for 15 years. I need help figuring out if staying married is just enabeling him, maybe the only way he will ever get better is if I do leave him?
Old 09-20-2005, 06:53 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Hi and Welcome to SR I don't know if I can help you or not since you have tried it do you have the latest version of Java? You could PM Chy she could help you. Here is another chat recovery that there are always people there it is www.recoverychat.com . Ok and once again Welcome here.

Love Vic
Old 09-21-2005, 11:28 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I myself am new to this sight,and unfermilier with computers when i tryed to go to the chat room it said the same to me,when it says wrong pass word click in the x box and it will alow you to registar for the chat room it is a seperate accont.also wanted to suggest that when you go intothe forums try to get to alonon,that is for friends and family of alcoholics. but i am here for you if you need someone . [email protected]
Old 01-14-2006, 11:07 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you so much luckyv2 I am very new and i have been every where looking for open chat rooms so i went to the site that you posted was able to talk to a couple of people and wow what a great place that is. They have a Al-Anon chat there so for you ladie like my self who live with a drug addicted Spouse go visit that site and jump in there. Someone will talk to you. So once again thank you very much
Sandy
Old 01-14-2006, 12:05 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi and Welcome,

This should help you get into chat!!

http://register0.sigmachat.com/register.pl?id=44907

Also, our Friends and Families Forum is quite busy and active, so if you post there you will get responses fairly quickly.