Notices

scared and battling with myself

Old 09-11-2005, 04:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

scared and battling with myself

I KNOW how to do this and it makes me so angry that I just don't do it! I have gotten myself physically a mess. When I don't take the crap i've been taking i sleep for hours and then wake up trembling. my whole body. I would think that would be enough to make me quit but this battle within is killing me. you all know it. it's the battle of you need to stop and you are just fine. the physical stuff is not from the crap you put in. or my head says you don't take that much stuff. ya but it is alot of different kinds. I hate this battle and i remember this battle but i'm still not able to do anythign about it. I'm sick and tired and wish i could just shut my head up. just for a week. just shut it up. i'm not comfortable in my own skin, in my own home or anywhere right now. I bounce from hating everyone to needing everyone. I'm tired.
Old 09-12-2005, 03:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thank you StormyAutumn

For your response and understanding. I read where you are having a rough time of it right now and I truly hope things can get better for you.

For the rest.............I find it sad that only the new person can find the heart to acknowledge a post. YOu know how hard it was for me to come here again and post it? Thank you though. Just shored up for me the fact we are alone in this. No, i have no intention of having a discussion on this matter. All the talking won't change the lack of it when I needed it.