Notices

Marijuana Question...

Old 09-14-2005, 08:10 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Free from Weed!

TwoDay: I am a recovering pot addict and just a year younger then you. I am a male. I am at a point in life where I wan't a wife and a family. My fiancee and I both quit because it was taking a huge toll on our bank accounts, relationship and our motivation. We wan't to get maried next year and work on having a baby.

Do you wan't kids someday? Pot can affect your reproductive system!

My point is maybe your boyfriend is at the point where he is looking for a suitable spouse that he can marry and start a family with. Maybe he does'nt wan't to spend his life with someone who uses drugs? I know this may not apply to you and your BF I am just tossing out some ideas.

I am happy for you that you made the choice to stay clean! A month is not long enough to see the full effects, so don't limit yourself there. I know you have'nt set a time period I am just saying that as a note to you or others following.

Scared2Bme-45 days pot free!
Old 09-15-2005, 05:37 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by 2dayisanewday
Thanks for the information. I have already put her on the ignore list. I tried to be nice and ask if she please not respond, but I guess she does not respect my wishes. That is fine, on the ignore list she goes. I know myself, if someone asked me to comment, then I would leave them alone and worry about myself.
On another note, thank you for the encouragement to make healthy decisions.
I wish you the same. Have a good day!
This is a public site.....

Get over yourself,...seriously.....who do you think you are that you can tell someone to not respond to a post and expect them to obey??
Old 09-15-2005, 07:28 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Not all better, getting better

Why wouldn't you respect her wishes? It sounds like perhaps you should check your ego at the door. JMHO.
Old 09-17-2005, 11:00 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by 2dayisanewday
Just because I can drink or smoke occasionally does not mean I have a problem..

How many times have you had to say this? And to how many different people??
Old 09-17-2005, 11:04 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tyler
Why wouldn't you respect her wishes? It sounds like perhaps you should check your ego at the door. JMHO.
Why wouldnt I respect her wishes??????? LOL...

You're kidding, right?

So ,..you're saying that someone can start a thread,...and say,..."Ok,..you and you and you can read this and respond, but YOU cannot"

Please....

This is a site for people who want to be sober. Not for people who want others to tell them they dont have a drug problem. The fact that she is on this site proves that people in her life have mentioned to her that they believe she does. When that happens, 9 out of 10 times, you do have a problem.
Old 09-17-2005, 11:42 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Knucklehead

Originally Posted by tyler
Word!

DK