Notices

Hi Sr

Old 08-18-2005, 06:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Scars,Souvineers we never lose

Exclamation Hi Sr

Hi,
I am still around, in the midst of a week long relapse but here non the less, and want to stay here clean. I dont know how I relapsed, I didnt plan on it, I didnt want to. I just get so frustrated that my husband still uses that I begin to think crazy things. like he will think I am boring now and wont spend time with me. I was 40 days cleanl, felt great, and decided to havea beer b/c i felt I never had a problem with that. So I opened it, my husband came home, and within 5 minuted I had my drug of choice in my hand, and then in my mouth. Now a week has gone by, a blur, back to my old ritualistic ways going to work, going home taking pills, drinking and sitting by myself. I hate this life. I love the life I had just over a week ago W/ NA. A great sponser, good friends, and mostly self respect. I am going back to NA on Sat but this time i am going to have to tell my husband thta I know it is not going to work out with him using. I have tried to sugar coat it every way thus far, we have been together 12 years I am 29, I have tried, just dont use in front of me, just dont let me find out, just dont do it in our house, but I think although breaks my heart it will now have to be if you are using get help, or get out. But I know for sure that wont work if he doesnt want it to. I dont know what to do. Please help.
Christine
Old 08-18-2005, 06:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
To Life!

(((Christine)))
I'm so glad you are going back to NA!!!
I've been told that if we fail to plan, we plan to fail. Did you have a plan the last time? It appears as if you do now. WHat will you do if he continues to come home with pills and uses in the home after you've set your boundary?
You have every right to live your life clean and sober. Be good to yourself; you deserve it!
Shalom!
Old 08-18-2005, 07:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Meetings Coordinator

christine tough love sometimes is the best answer. it got me my help and i'm very grateful for it today!!! get to those meetings and call that sponsor!!!
Old 08-18-2005, 07:36 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
We all need each other.

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about you!

Hugs--
Old 08-18-2005, 07:46 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Christine,

I am keeping you in my prayers. Take care of yourself and know that we are here for you. I am so glad that you are going back to NA.

Stay around SR, we need you here.