Notices

What do you do during the time you used to drink?

Old 08-13-2005, 09:17 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by JennieB
I joined a gym to get out all of my frustrations and to do something with myself. it really worked AND I GOT FIT!! I started to build model cars also. (I'm a tom-boy so it worked for me.) I also LOVE to color. That got my mind off of everything.
(((JennieB))) There is a cool Racepark in Englishtown.You ever go? http://www.etownraceway.com/ Another great alternative to drinking.
Old 08-14-2005, 07:31 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I think maybe I'll work on my music. I play several different instruments, and my guitar work was starting to get some recognition a little while back. And I still have all of my recording software. I think maybe I'll pick that back up an do some serious work with it. I played for 8 years before I started drinking, and then all but forgot about it for the last 2 years. Thanks for all the suggestions. Its awesome that there's a place like this on the internet with such supportive people.
Old 08-14-2005, 08:37 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I build models too. I just finished a Polar Lights model of Lon Chaney Jr. as the wolf man. Polar Lights makes some great kits. I am working on a tiny 1/90th scale stagecoach with driver and horses. I just bought a 1/72 scale Renault FT17 WWI tank kit which looks to be really cool. Sounds kind of silly, but brings out the artist in me.

Jup.