Notices

Health Question

Old 07-08-2005, 08:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Health Question

I’ve been feeling ****** as I normally do on my period but I think there is something more going on here right now. My temperature is 103 and I keep getting cold and hot flashes. And every time I go to stand up I feel like I’m going to pass out. I also see white and black dots…it’s…odd. I also can’t take a deep breath and if I try it really really hurts. And then that feeling of like sharp knives in the back of my throat. I don’t know my whole body kind of feels like jello. Anyone know what this might be?
Old 07-08-2005, 10:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

Hi Carchick,

Don't have a clue what it is, but it sounds like a visit to the Dr would be a good idea asap.

nogard
Old 07-09-2005, 03:49 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
To Life!

Get to the doctor. A temp of 103 means you've got something going on. You need an anti biotic probably.
Don't delay, carchick. If you have a strep infection, (throat symptoms, fevor), that can be very, very dangerous if not treated. It can go to your internal organs. So, make that call as soon as the office opens, or get to one of those walk in clinics if the doc's office is closed on a Saturday.
Let us know.
Shalom!
Old 07-09-2005, 05:34 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Yeah, a high fever like that definitely means you need a trip to the dr. I hope you let us know how you feel later.

Take care of yourself.

Love, Anna
Old 07-09-2005, 06:16 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Chy

Yup time for the doctor. Summer flu and eccoli is rampanent here now, so go get it checked out!
Old 07-09-2005, 06:17 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Little Girl Found

Hey Carchick...I have to agree with what everyone is saying. A temperature that high means trouble, and you need to get it checked out ASAP! I live in the Detroit area too, and a friend of mine was really sick recently--with symptoms similiar to yours, without the fever. She was about to go to the hospital, but she waited it out. I'm sure there's something going around in this area.

Take care,
Danielle