Notices

fetanyl addiction

Old 06-14-2005, 11:41 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Hey slider,I'm still here. i was on the substance abuse forum. That is normally where I hang out. Although I do travel around the boards a bit. But I almost feel my "home" is there.
I will ask my addicton doctor about the vitamins above, tomorrow. I see him then. I do tkae some other meds, and I want to be sure they will all work well together. I'm sure being natural, it will be ok, but I do like to check everything out.... Thanks so much!!
Thanks also on the congrats on 9 weeks. I feel stronger than I ever have!!! I am going to make it!! Life can be very tough, as I have dug myself some HUGE holes to work on while drugging, but it is SO much better clean!!
Hey i was looking at your profile, you are a police officer?? Wow... Cool. That must be quite interesting....
Love, Becky
Old 06-15-2005, 12:18 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

WELL iM NEW TO THIS BOARD. The last board helped alot through the w/d's, But they bicker all the time.. People now a very sensitive and really dont need to be talked to disrespectful, and they were very harsh, they called it tough love,,I just wanted to talk to other people in my boat.. It is great support talking to people who have been there.. I have no support group or any one to talk to about this, so you guys are good glue in tough times.. Its good to get things aired out at times.
Old 06-15-2005, 12:22 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I'll check out the substance board sometime, but mostly a lurker,not to good at sayin whats on my mind with it sounding real stupid
Old 06-15-2005, 12:39 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Hey slider, no way, what you say will not soind stuipid at ALL. You will find alot of people here that worry about the same thing. I sure did. But I don't anymore. Because even if one person thinks I sound stuipid, I can promise my experience has been that there are 10-20 others who totally RELATE to what I said. Here at SR I found a TRUE snese of people understanding, and feeling the same as me. I also feel we HELP eachother through EVERY post. Even if it's a post about feeling you need drugs, or even if someone was using, I find every post helps someone, and teaches someone.
So please don't just be a lurker, something you have to say, could help ME...
I believe GOD sent me a real miracle, when he showed me the way to SR. Because it is what I so badly needed. I stay home ALOT, so I use the boards alot!! I have also seen sites where there is alot of bickering going on, you WON"T find much of that here. There is an EXCELLENT staff, as well as the members usually put a stop , very quickly to people who have bad, negative things to say. There is more compassion here than ANYWHERE I have ever been.
Post your heart out. It helps so much!!! Nie to meet you, adn I will look forward to seeing you around here. Love, Becky
Old 06-15-2005, 12:51 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Well Becky, Thank you for makin me feel welcome here, what a fresh breath of air compared to that last board. They didnt care for newbies in their coffee clatch, but still, they did help.. Very nice meeting you, appreciate the welcome we'll see you around, maybe in substance board... Thanks again and god bless.. Jim
Pearl Jam.... I'm Still Alive....Real Loud...Gives ya Goose Pimples....
Old 06-15-2005, 12:53 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Yes, hope to see you. Stick around, it helps alot. You will be amazed by the people here. God Bless, Love, Becky
Old 06-15-2005, 06:15 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Sorry, I HAD to go to :sleeping: ! Welcome again, Jim, and yes, DO keep sharing!
I had heard of the Thomas stuff, just not by that name. The phenylalanine and tyrosine seem to be key. Not at things that are "natural" are necessarily safe, especially for us addicts, but this amino acid supplement should be OK. I actually take tyrosine already for my ADD. I'll have to remember this formula this time. Thanks, Jim!

Hey, Becky!!

Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 06-15-2005, 07:50 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Chy

April!
How you doing?
Okay you said your scared, you don't want to detox, you've gotten yourself into far, you want to use all day...now what can you do? Your in big trouble here and unless you take very scary uncomfortable action, your going to spiral downhill worse then you are, are you prepared for that? Please call NA, or walk yourself into the hospital and say your in trouble.
Old 06-15-2005, 08:14 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Jack

Hi April....I know fentanyl pretty well. If an anesthesiologist in a hospital starts using it's generally their drug of choice. It's a high as good as heroin and a little more controllable. Unless you have a death wish you'll detox in a hospital if you've been using fentanyl very long....like 2 or 3 weeks daily. Fentanyl is the active ingredient in the Duragesic patch they give terminal cancer patients. Dr's. and nurses(and others) have found if they change the patch on a patient a few hours early they can squeeze enuf out of the old patch to get high for hours. Since the patch is designed to be on 2 or 3 days at a time a few hrs. makes no difference to the patient or the records.
Good luck and God bless.
Jack
Old 06-15-2005, 08:26 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
No expectations!

april*rain??? How are you today?

Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 06-15-2005, 01:00 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Hey Girl, please check in,,,, we are ALL wondering about you, and hoping and praying for the best Love, Becky