Notices

Hi all

Old 06-19-2005, 06:26 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
wingsfreed

Hey namaste you keep posting that's what you do hear, and WE love to see progress in action..yipppppeee for you 2 glorious wonderful weeks of

FREEDOM Now you gotta dance, we're all dancing and smiling with you, and feeling your huge light shine .

I'm sitting here laughing, I love reading your posts, they're so full of LIFE, and it helps others so much here.

Fantastic :loons Congrats 2 weeks

Keep on doing the SOBER HAPPY DANCE
Much love....Denise-- Sober Happy Dancing with you

P.S. I never did take my exercise thing out, the thought was there, lol, I've been walking off and on all day long, take my little dog with me, and usually end up carrying the little mite...yeah he's a marshmellow and a Godsend.

Old 06-23-2005, 03:02 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Thank you so much for that lovely post. Wow! Haven't checked in here in a few days. What did I miss? LOL... Well, it's the end of day 19 for me. almost 3 weeks! YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so good to feel again. People see a difference in me. They don't know why, of course. They just say, you seem more relaxed. I can tell they are relaxed around me too because I'm not on edge anymore. What a great thing. God bless you all! Glad I found this place.
namaste
Old 06-25-2005, 11:24 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
wingsfreed

:great ....cheering you on...keep up the awesome sober dance, it's only going to get better.

:e16m yep time to stop being uptight...have FUN....RELAX, enjoy LIFE though sober eyes.

Bless you too, keep us posted, I love your enthusiasum, it's helping me plus others.

Yeeee Hawwwwing with you...YAY YAY YAY

Old 06-25-2005, 11:47 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

21 days today!!!!! YAY ME!!! I am so happy to be 3 weeks sober. This is great! Life is good!