Notices

does anyone know about codeine

Old 10-21-2005, 06:07 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
No expectations!

((((jane)))),
Maybe an inpatient visit would be a good idea. Please consider it. That's how I got clean, too. I think you need professional treatment for the physical withdrawal particularly. And meetings would help with the emotional/spiritual issues. It saddens me so much to see you like this. I hope you make that decision before it's too late.

Much love and many hugs,
Eddie
Old 11-01-2005, 04:34 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Hi guys, u know I finally decided to quit 2ommorow.The reason is that I was thinking a lot about my situation especially that my doc insisted that my situation must not continue.He believes that the effects of drugs are unpredictable & i'm play with fire.I guess he's right because today I took 700 mg tramadol with 2 pills Benshexole.I can OD at any time.The doc wants me to go to a deox center for 10 days.He says that would be easier on me but I donn want to go to a hospital.so he gave me attarax to take it before I sleep.He said that he wants me to quit now bymyself & If I couldnot,then he will insist on taking me toa detox center but I donn want that.I want to try on my own to quit.I'll try to fill up all my time with any thing just to 4rget and I'll post here everday.seriously I'm really feeling trapped and sad 4 what things ended up.
Old 11-01-2005, 06:08 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
No expectations!

We'll be here for you every day, ((((jane))))! But I think I agree with the doctor that you probably ought to go to detox if things don't work out at home. I hope you check in here at SR tonight. Take care!!

Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 11-01-2005, 06:19 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

(((Jane)))
Take care of yourself.
Old 11-02-2005, 12:23 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

HI, Well today came sooner than I expected or perhaps wanted but it's something I must do.The strange is that when I decided 2top I started taking tramadol in an unconscious way since yesterday I took a whole pack of 100 mg tramadol with 3 pills benzo and Im still ok so I guess God is my protector.well I'll just wait and see what happens
Old 11-02-2005, 04:36 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
No expectations!

(((((jane)))))
I'm keeping you in my prayers always!!

Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 11-12-2005, 12:44 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  

hey, well guess what I'm sober.I've been clean for 11 days.how?why? becoz I was rushed to a hosital 4overdose after being 4days sober.what happened id that I decided that I wanted to quit after I took awhole ack of tramadol.I had aterrible withdrawl for 4days &I hardly got over it.Uknow i was so numbed that I didnot even feel anywithdrawl the 1st day of withdrawl but the next I shivered all night long& was cravng so badly .I couldnot sleep though the doc gave me attaraks and apain killer.I even took 2pills valium &nothing helped much so I ended up after 4days feeling so frustrated and down That I took 10 pills of a medication that I found.I spent 2days in intensive care unit.I told my dad that I hanot sleein 4four days so I took 2pills 7when nothin happened I doubled the quantity .I donn know whether he believed me.anyway I was so sick that my dad told me that let's start a new chapter&4get whatever happened.he was so worried that he boughtme a new phone as a gift and now the whole family is just focusing on me.Now I'm on a sepecial diet and the doc told that had I came later a coule more hrs I would have suffered brain damage or paralysis.That's why I was so scared I decided not to take any single pill.I didnot feel anywithdrawl since I entered the hosital till today.That's after being released from the hospital 4four days.now I'm starting 2feel slight pain in my body but I'm starting to miss it.I'w waking u everyday at4;30 am.I cannot taking not a single pills so I'll have to continue being clean.I guess the withdrawl is almost over but I'm starting to miss the high. I was wondering whether tramadol appears in blood and urine test IF I had last taken 4days before the blood test and urine test becoz it seems they didnot know.well here I am sober ,not knowing what to do except being sober............
Old 11-12-2005, 08:16 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
No expectations!

(((((jane))))) I am so glad you are still alive! You are very fortunate, you know? I hope all this has been a wake-up call for you. I highly recommend (yes, again) you try out another meeting now. You probably need all the support you can get. I went to two meetings myself yesterday. It is so good to be with people I can actually talk to about important stuff. I have been feeling kind of out of place at work, like I can't talk freely. At NA, I am really among friends. I'll be thinking of and praying for you, as always!

Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 11-16-2005, 11:56 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

hey ,thanxs eddie.well i'm still sober for 16 days now.i'm still having very strong urges.actually i'm feeling so down.i just missed it because i used to take it whenver things mess up.it always gave me some peace and calmed me down.I never knew how to deal with problems and I donn mean anykind of problem.Just imagine seeing ur mom talking to her self 24 hrs a day and making fun out of her self.just imagine that she cannot live a day without her medication and she don't like to take it so someone have to trick her to give to her through food or something.my dad loves her so much but I feel I just miss a mom by myside.the strange thing is that all guy think i'm so pretty and all such **** but I never found anyone who would understand me.see me from inside.I know that i might be talking **** but that's what I feel and no therapists managed to helpe me over come that.I'm just ******* too much tired of everything.it's my last semester and i'm supposed to graduate by the end of it but I donnot know if I can make it it.I cannot take again also becoz my stomack is too weak and cannot handle it.I might be dead easily.or maybe it's better like that and all ur ******* **** ends up.then u'll really know peace
Old 11-17-2005, 04:45 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Oh, ((((jane)))), don't talk like that. I'm so sorry about your mom. Please find some support, some friends who understand. Use the link above, go to NA, or whatever, but you need help to deal with these things. This forum is great, but there is nothing like a real hug and face-to-face support to help get you through, OK?

CONGRATULATIONS on over two weeks!! That's fantastic!! Keep it up!!
Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 11-17-2005, 06:51 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

HI Jane,,

I just wanted to tell you that,, my mom too was mentally ill. She suffered terribly from anxiety, depression, and nervous breakdowns, as I grew up. She was very often, in the hospital,, getting help with her meds. See, she did not take her medications correctly either. My mom was also a drug addict though. My mom would quit taking her meds,, for days, and get very sick, then she would suddenly take a whole bunch of meds. It was a terrible cycle for her. She was always messing with her meds.. Which often made her very sick. It was very sad.

But, I lost my mom, so cherish every moment you have with her. It's very important.
I miss her more than anything I could ever imagine. Very painful.

It's very painful when you lose someone Jane, especially o drugs, seems to make it even more confusing, then other early deaths,, they all are bad, but, one lost to drugs, is so painful, something you never, ever want to put your family through. Never. I know. I have lost many, many of my friends to drugs. It is a terrible, senseless loss.. Don't do that to your family,, there is to much hope, and help out there for you. You just need to reach out to the help. It's there waiting for you.

You are truly doing so well, even at times when it doesn't;t feel like it, Jane, those moments pass. Things gets better, you WILL feel better. We put ourselves, our minds and bodies through some really terrible things, by abusing it with drugs. Now it's time to repair our bodies.

There is help. You live in New York? There has to be many, many meeting available for you to attend. They will accept you, the kind of acceptance that you can not even believe is possible, at the meetings. Check out Narcotics Anonymous.. You will be so happy you did. You will find TRUE friendships there,, from people that really, really care about you. We often, as people who abuse drugs, find it hard to trust people, but you don't have to feel like that in a meeting,, See, they are all just like us, they are all people who have abused drugs. They understand..

Please go seek some help, and PLEASE, keep posting here at SR..

It's SO, SO great to read of your progress.
You are so important. Don't forget that.
Seek out help, go to meetings, you will be so Happy you did.

Love,
Becky
Old 12-09-2005, 04:18 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  
No expectations!

jane??? How are you doing?

Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 01-01-2006, 09:30 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  
No expectations!

:abq:
Jane, I hope you're OK!!

Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 01-23-2006, 03:31 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  

Cool

Hi Eddie ,how r u? I've missed u.well things are the same for me,quitting then taking then quitting.It's becoming borring and painful.the problem is that whenever I do it again I take too much like aa wholw pack tramadol (1g) with 3or 4 Xanax than I take a stimulant to wake up and do my exams and that is very dangerous for the heart.Anyway just wanna say Hi
Hugs
Old 01-23-2006, 04:39 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  
No expectations!

(((((jane)))))!!! How wonderful to hear from you! I'm so glad you're still alive! One gram of tramadol is exactly ten times the recommended maximum dose. You really are playing with fire, as has been said here before, I believe. I hope you find some help soon!

I am fine, great in fact. Staying busy with work and such. I will, as always, keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 01-23-2006, 08:26 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  

Dear Jane,

I know you were in the hospital, and my heart goes out to you. Please consider rehab. It's not as bad as you may think. You are taken care of, given 3 good meals a day, and you will meet people who are like you. At least go to meetings.

I think you are playing with fire because I was just like you.

Please take care. Know that I am praying for you.

Carol
Old 01-27-2006, 06:07 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
No expectations!

See, Jane? We really do care about you and worry about you. Please stay in touch and consider our advice.

Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 01-27-2006, 07:56 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  

I'll tell you what. Hyrocodone, vicodin, oxycontin, heroin, it's all the same stuff, just with different extremes. If you can, detox before it gets worse.
Old 01-28-2006, 05:37 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  
No expectations!

That includes codeine and tramadol, jane.

WELCOME to SR, betterdays!! Thank you for posting here!!

Love and hugs,
Eddie
Old 04-04-2006, 05:36 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  

hi eddie ,hope u r doing well.U know I got my degree in business administration but the sad thijg is that I didnot quit yet.all what I managed was 15 days sober.today I took 8pills 100 mg tramadol after being sober for 6days.Iwas craving for the high.my whole body was shaking.I learned how to overcome physical witdrawl but couldnot manage psychological part
....Hugs