Notices

Extasey and baby bottles??!!

Old 06-03-2005, 01:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Not all better, getting better

Extasey and baby bottles??!!

I am visiting my aunt and she has a step daughter who is a teen and a bit of a handful, as teens will be!! Anyway she heard something about extasey and baby bottles and is now freaking out because she found a baby bottle in her room. Anyone know anything about this or is she freaking out about nothing. Thanks in advance for the help all. The road trip continues!!!
Old 06-03-2005, 02:02 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

One of the popular pieces of paraphernalia for people who use X is a sucker. Suckers usually include: Ring Pops, Blow Pops, Pacifiers, etc. I haven't heard of a baby bottle per se, but then again....that is maybe all that was around. The reasoning behind this is the stimulation it provides while on the drug. the repeatitive motion and stimulation of the motion is what is sought out.

I think she should just ask her daughter. It may be a mountain out of a mole hill.

-pedagogue
Old 06-03-2005, 02:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I did X a lot my freshman year in college. When you are rolling (terminology for high on X) you like sucking on things like pedagogue said. The top of a baby bottle is like a pascifier basically I know a couple of times my friends would just unscrew the top of the bottle of and use that to chew or suck on. Sucking, warm places such as a hot shower, sitting in a car with the heat on high, and rubbing things on your body such as oils...lotion ect. make you roll harder. If she is doing X and that is what the baby bottle is from be happy she is sucking on something and not having sex while she is on X because that happens A LOT. If you have anymore questions about X just send me a message and I'll be more then happy to answer it for you. Not proud to admit it but I know a lot about it.
Old 06-03-2005, 02:58 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Maria, it's always weird to say, but it is a good thing you know much about the using of X. Because you are clean, which is wonderful, you are able to help others, as you are here. Just wanted to say that. Because it is always weird to be happy one has experience with any drug, but that's how we get better, by sharing our experience, strength and HOPE Have a great night, Love, Becky
Old 06-03-2005, 03:26 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Please feel free to ask any questions that will help. We have a number of very knowledgable members here (myself included...i think ).

-pedagogue
Old 06-03-2005, 07:52 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Support our Troops.

I just thought it was "complicated" when I was growing up! We just worried about bad acid. I have seen some young gals in my town walking around sucking on baby bottles. I would guess they were in there early teens. I must be getting old!
Old 06-03-2005, 08:52 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Chy

Thanks for the info, ya learn something new everyday!
Old 06-03-2005, 11:24 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

In addition to Suckers, the next most popular paraphernalia is menthol related products. Vick's Vapor Rub is the most popular of the group. This is put under the nose of the person and it enhances the roll (effects of X). Smoking menthol cigarettes, to a lesser extent, has the same effect.

-pedagogue
Old 06-04-2005, 11:58 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Future Philanthropist

Originally Posted by PlanoTexican
I just thought it was "complicated" when I was growing up! We just worried about bad acid.
That's exactly what I was thinking. I wouldn't do drugs today only because I couldn't afford the accessories. All we needed was a toilet paper roll or apple. Maybe a bunch of oranges if we were dropping.
I must be getting old!
Just before I almost typed "back in my day..." that though crossed my mind as well