Notices

venting!

Old 05-29-2005, 09:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

venting!

i found this site 4 days ago and i got alot of support, but i just wasnt getting the support i needed from my family. 3 days ago i really needed someone to be here for me and i couldnt get anyone to stop and listen to me for a minute. i tried to get my dad to let me use his car so i could go to a meeting or see a doctor cause i wanted to die in the worse way, he wouldnt let me use it or take me, cause he had better things to do like go get drunk! so i called my x which probably threw me over the egde. i told him what was going on and that i needed help, all he said to me was that i needed to find a way to go to the hospital. i got pissed at him, hung up and took a bunch of pills. now i know that was the most selfish thing ive done yet! at the time i thought it was the right thing to do, but then i got scared when i saw a picture of my kids. i kept trying to call him and couldnt get him to answer, called my mom couldnt get her, so i called my sister,as im getting off the phone with her he finally calls. probably 15 minutes later, he was in the shower thats why he didnt answer! he knew how i was feeling i told him, this is the man ive spent the last 5 years of my life with, and he knew i wanted to kill myself when i hung up on him and he feels its the right time to get a shower! i just got out of the hospital a few hours ago, he didnt call once to see how i was or to make sure i was still alive. i get home and call him cause he had our daughter, i wanted to see how she was and he feels the times right to tell me he has a "friend" nice right! we just broke up a week and a half ago, but he needed a friend to talk to so he calls this girl he used to work with, but hasnt seen her in about 6 months. and decides to tell me theres pretty much no chance for us again. through all this thats the little hope i was hanging on too, but today he changes his mind cause now he has a friend! how can he act like everything is okay and life couldnt get better and here i am like this? i dont get it! well im sorry its so long, i could probably keep going but this is long enough, thankx for listening to anyone who reads all this!
Old 05-29-2005, 10:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Not all better, getting better

Man I'm sorry it's like that, that's how it get's sometimes when we get deep into this $hit. I wish I had some better advice for you. but that is about what it is. You gotta get clean, if you can do that you might have a chance, if not you are just another junkie whining about not being able to get their kids back. You gotta do something. Peace Out.
Old 05-29-2005, 10:10 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

I am sorry for your pain and situation.
Have you tried prayers for peace and healing?

Try to rest tonight...a bubble bath and soothing music might be relaxing.

Blessings...
Old 05-29-2005, 10:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

thanks carol, wish it was that easy, don 't know what it is that will fis me, but I haven't found it yet. Peace to all
Old 05-29-2005, 10:26 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Maybe that wasn't for me. Peace to all
Old 05-29-2005, 10:34 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Tyler...I think it can a apply to many of us!
Old 05-31-2005, 09:22 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

thankx guys, im doing better im on new meds which can either be a good thing or a bad thing! but i am feeling 100% better, ive made it to 3 meetings in 2 days. it was a little weird but i stayed and i listened and i will keep going back. thankx again