Notices

Drinking + red skin(veins), it reversible?

Old 04-22-2017, 07:22 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hey Dan, this is in reply to Drinking + red skin (veins) is it reversible?

Hey Dan,
My name is Tina and I don't know how I found this thread, I just stumbled upon it unintentionally, although it certainly does pertain to me, I can relate 100% and I do have some knowledge about this. I want to type some things that Ive experienced on this subject, but I'm not sure when your thread was created and I'm a little afraid of backtracking at this point and losing my place and your thread. I need to play around with the navigation a little first. Anyway, if you would maybe let me know that you're still interested in learning about a few things concerning the face veins or broken capillaries caused by drinking, feel free to contact me and we can chat about it.
I hope you are doing better. You really sounded like you weren't in a good place at the time and believe me, I've been there/done that. I hate to hear about a fellow brother (in alcohol) suffering. Please take good care of yourself.

Tina
Old 04-22-2017, 07:29 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Oh ****, just went back and noticed this thread is dated 2005. Im so sorry. My mistake. You probably either better or dead. I hate to say that, but believe me I definitely have 9 lives, because I should be dead myself. I really hope that I'm wrong and you've moved on. I hope you had a bright light shined on you and that a new, nice, beautiful, happy, hopeful, bountiful, successful path was shown to you and that you managed to follow that path to the shores of success and that you're now basking in the sunshine sober on that beautiful beach!

All the best,
Tina C.
Old 05-17-2017, 12:14 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Would love to hear the thoughts of anyone who stopped drinking and reversed the red "mottled" skin look. My understanding of cosmetic laser surgery is that it's not all that effective and in some cases a bit of a scam