Notices

I Made It.... Day Four, Bring It On

Old 04-22-2005, 11:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I Made It.... Day Four, Bring It On

Well, Archie woke me at 7.20. Im sitting here with my cup of tea and ciggie and feel proud of myself. Bf came in about 2 hours ago, totally wasted. I felt fine until he said he'd taken some of my favorite pictures of Archie (there was one of him where he climbed in his toybox, looking toooooo cute) to this party and gave them to his mates. That pissed me off, what they gonna use em for? roaches in their spliffs. I know I can replace them, but its the principle of the thing y'know. Anyhoo, you guys got me thru the night.

It almost makes me want to take the vow of alligiance (oops spelling).

I think Ill stick around a little while, xx

Old 04-23-2005, 03:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

Hey Hey great going keep it up....
Old 04-23-2005, 04:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
1 bite&all resistance crumbles

Just amazing Bo! Brilliant! You did SO GREAT!!!! You can feel so proud of yourself!!!!
Well done!
Cathy31
x
Old 04-23-2005, 05:37 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Congrats Peep! Doesn't it feel good to wake up feeling so healthy and full or energy!!!? My "witching hours" are between 7:00 and 9:00 pm. Once I make it through, it's home free! I'm worried about the dynamics with your bf, but that's a whole other can of worms. My fear is it will be hard for you to get healthy/sober with someone who is using. It has to be hard to watch someone act irrational when you are now seeing things rational. Stay strong, you've done well!!!
Kathy
Old 04-23-2005, 05:41 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Glad you made it thru. It is worth waking up feeling great in the morning! Don't you feel so wonderful today for having made it thru that?
Old 04-23-2005, 05:47 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Great Work Bo!

I really hope your BF will start to see and appreciate what you are doing for yourself and for your Archie and be supportive of you!! Otherwise, he will be missing out on a great thing.
Old 04-23-2005, 07:52 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I enjoy reading about your days of sobriety!you are such an inspiration to me!tell me what happened...did the dealer come to your door that night??
Old 04-23-2005, 10:37 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

You did a grand job!
Old 04-23-2005, 11:09 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

your doing great it takes alot of courage to get off something like you did and right now is the most crucial time. You've made it this long you don't need it, if you havent noticed life getting easier you will soon. You will have a huge burden of stress takin off your back. You should be SOOOO PROUD of yourself. Keep up the good work and seriously I tihnk MNGirlygirl is right you need to remove yourself from people who use. It's a hard descion but it can be made. If he really loved you and has a drug problem he would atleast not come around you messed up. But your doing a great job keep to what you're doing.
Old 04-23-2005, 12:25 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Littlebopeep, You go girl!

Old 04-23-2005, 06:36 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Peep, I'm worried that we have not heard from you. Hope you will check in -- even if you used. I know how hard it can be and I don't have the extra pressure of a boyfriend/husband/wife that is still using. You have a ton of support here at SR, I can vouch for that. Don't give up. I'm not giving up on you.

Kathy
Old 04-24-2005, 08:55 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Way to go.One of the things you have to get rid of is anger it will get you back at the bottle again thats one of the tough things they told me when i started sobering up.Good luck and stay strong.