Notices

Hello, I'm new to Sober Recovery!

Old 04-01-2005, 02:54 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Platinum Member

:hello2 Hi Jacqueline!
Welcome to Sober Recovery!! I'm so glad you decided to join us! This is a great place to be. Lots of wonderful friends here, with a lot of ESH and support to offer.
Good for you for going to an AA meeting! That is what helped me the most in the beginning of my soberity. To be around others that have been there, and that you can relate to is the best thing for you. Keep coming back, and just take one day at a time. Thats the way it works for me! I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. Love, Bonni
Old 04-04-2005, 10:11 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Lightbulb

Hi everyone!
I went to a great meeting yesterday! And I found a sponsor! She is really nice, and she is helping me get acquainted with AA and the the 12 step program.
I really want to thank all of you guys for helping me get started on the right track. This weekend was one of the first weekends that I'v stayed sober in I dont know how long! Like I told you, weekends have always been a problem for me, and this weekend was just great! I went to 2 different meetings and met some wonderful friends; and the sponsor I now have.
Thanks again everyone, and have a wonderful day!! Love, Jacqui
Old 04-04-2005, 10:47 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Dan

Great news Jacqui.
Old 04-04-2005, 10:54 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
1 bite&all resistance crumbles

Jacqui
That is so, so great! SR was also the place that introduced me to AA and helped me to identify that I was an alcoholic. I'm so delighted for you! And a sponsor so quick too, brilliant!
Good for yoU!
cathy31
x
Old 04-18-2005, 01:09 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Hi everyone!
I thought I'd check in and say hello to all of you my friends. Its been awhile since I'v posted. I'v been pretty busy with school, its getting close to the end of semester, so it gets pretty busy with testing.
I'm still sober, its been over 3 weeks since I'v drink anything, thanks to the help of everyone, especially my sponsor. We have been working on the 12 steps and its really been helping. I go to meetings several times a week, and I'v met some wonderful friends there. Its so great to not drink on weekends like I use to. I try to make meetings instead.
Well have a wonderful day, and sober week everybody! Love, Jacqui :sl
Old 04-18-2005, 01:24 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Fantastic!!

I am so pleased to see you are making progress.
I also bet your grades will improve!

Double winner!!