Notices

It's day 1 again

Old 03-29-2005, 08:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Learning as I go

It's day 1 again

day 1 again, it's been a rough few weeks. I have really missed this place. After my car accident I used my physical pain to take pills as much as I could. I lost too many days and when grades were going in and the administration withdrew me. I appealled but they won't let me back in. This was a hard blow, I feel like I failed. I have learned who my real friends are. No one. All the people who said they were and would be there for me if I needed them, well I received no calls from anyone, not even in NA, asking how I was after my accident. I think I am feeling a lot of self pity right now, I feel sooo alone. Being my first day sober in several weeks, I feel every move, every thought, everything. Today is a day that it really sucks to live life on it's own terms.
Old 03-29-2005, 10:11 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Learning to love me.

((HUGS)) We're here for you, you aren't alone. It does suck today, but tomorrow will be better. Go to a meeting. Do you have a sponsor? Call if you do. Email me if you want to vent or cry or anything. I am huggin ya real hard!!!
Old 03-29-2005, 10:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ama

((NA4today))

I am thinking about you and if you want to please PM me. You are NOT alone - our perspectives can really be twisted by addiction - so hang on and keep posting and reading of the sobriety that you want so so much.

I hope the physical pain relating to the accident is easing for you too....and re your grades etc......there is always a next time....it has taken me 14 years but next month I will finally get my BSc - there is always hope - its just that we cannot see it sometimes.......
Old 03-29-2005, 11:11 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I know it is hard coming back to day 1, but you came back and that is the important thing. You still have a chance. Tomorrow will be better.

You are not alone. You can PM me anytime you want. I'm here for you. I can relate to you because my school has suffered since I picked up a week and a half ago.

You have friends. Take care of yourself. That is really important now. I hope you are healing quickly from the accident.

Remember to PM anytime you want.

Love,
Hope
Old 03-29-2005, 11:39 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Day 8 For Me

Hi NAFOR TODAY,

Its Day 8 for me and it getts better. I am off all Opiates also.
It is hard but we are here for you !

Keegansdad
Old 03-29-2005, 01:08 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

NA4TODAY,

To go back to Day One is really hard (been there). So glad you posted and hope you get lots of support here.

Here is a big hug ((((N4TODAY)))).

Here is a funny banana doing a dance to cheer you up. This guy always makes me smile:

ChrisMan
Old 03-29-2005, 01:18 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Hey Na4~~~~c'mere'....I wanna talk to you!!!!...Truth is I didn't get my nic on purpose...it was givin' to me for GOOD REASON...and even 2 months sober.. it still fits me...ahh well,...
I just have to tell ya'....YOU...are still SO YOUNG!!!...and I'd give anything if "back in the day"..I would of had the opportunity(I was too screwed up!) to do what YOU ARE doing..so, if you can...listen to this ol' gal..Give yourself a chance..."go for it"..get on your knees...and give it UP to your HP..kick, scream, cry...(hell you're in pain anyway!)....No one called you???...poor kid, DID you call anyone?? You have all kinds of lovin' carin' people here to help you..talk to em'....talk to me!! Just don't wait till' your mid life...and think "man, was I some kinda stupid ---------! or what???"
Take your youth...your health...AND RUN...like the wind~~~
You are in my prayers...sorry if I offended you in anyway..I just know you can do this!!!!! 'One day at a time'...
**{hugs}} Lunachic
Old 03-29-2005, 01:19 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Learning as I go

Thanks everyone, I knew there was a reason I liked this place. You guys are great!! Going to my home group tonight, it's been 2 weeks and I'm excited to get there. Thanks for the support.