Notices

where did everyone go?

Old 03-09-2005, 12:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

where did everyone go?

i'm just wondering what happened to everyone...........it sure is a lot more quiet in here than it used to be.
Old 03-09-2005, 02:33 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Shhh Dixie...it's that wascaly wabbit....
Old 03-09-2005, 02:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Who turned out the lights?
Old 03-09-2005, 03:56 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Chy

Spring Break? We're still here, the lights are always left on!
Old 03-09-2005, 06:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Agnostic with faith

Hi dixie,

Iy's true. It's only 10 of us in this forum at this time. We're usually twice as much.

Speaking of lights, could anyone shed some over "wascaly Wabbit". I really want to learn your language.

Pedro
Old 03-09-2005, 06:14 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Meetings Coordinator

i'm here no spring break for me looking forward to it being busy here again i'm wishing you all lots of sober days!!!
Old 03-10-2005, 10:39 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

It has been kind of slow. You had the bad snow storms for a while keeping everyone in.

We've got AA functions going full speed ahead for the spring and thru out the year.
For what it's worth, no one should use this for a life line. This is a support line. Everyone that can, should go to face to face meetings. Don't isolate and have idle time.

You can't do much service work being on the net unless, you volunteered to be one of the nice people moderating

Any one that can, should try and chair a meeting if, you're not going to a face to face meeting.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:13 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Speaking of lights, could anyone shed some over "wascaly Wabbit". I really want to learn your language.
Pedro
Hey Pedro,
That's just a line I borrowed from Elmer Fudd.
Old 03-10-2005, 11:28 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by blitz
Hi dixie,

Iy's true. It's only 10 of us in this forum at this time. We're usually twice as much.

Pedro

Blitz, you know...... It's Elmer Fudd "speak".

Dixie, I am still here, just in and out. Trying to catch up on all of the Scott Peterson books! LOL! At least that addiction is not bad for my health. Or is it? Hmmmmm..............
Old 03-10-2005, 11:53 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Hi Dixie ...I'm here ..and I havn't been for a while ..I quit drinking for good on November 1st 2004 and I'm now on day 130 ..many thank's to everyone here! I'll try and get online more often!
Thanks again
Joe
Old 03-10-2005, 11:58 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Overit,

unless you have someone disappear it's not

Joe, better change that to You quit drinking for today. No one has a promise of tomorrow.

Way to go on the 130 days btw
Old 03-10-2005, 12:01 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Arrow

>>>heeehhheeeee....you called it OVERIT!!!! It was so quiet in here..I tip~toed out...n' went to E Bay n' ordered two Peterson books!! I'm certain it's an addiction. BUT!!! I'm 45 dayzzzz...still sober, and owe so much of it to my addiction to SR!! craZy women I am..Loves to all of you!
Luna/Lynda
Old 03-10-2005, 12:05 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

OHH,

why are we absorbed in people's down fall. I picked up this book about the woman in Texas that ran her husband over when he walked out of the hotel with his g/f.
The Clara Harris story

So sad to see the human failures. I even hoped Peterson was not guilty. So sad, pregnant woman and child hard to get any understanding for that murdrer
Old 03-10-2005, 12:28 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Hey Capt....did you know the Judge on the M.Jackson trial is a recovering alkie??? Yep...it's true..Judge Melville. Been watchin' actually it's very interesting...n' craZy!! (I think Jackson has a real problem..combo drug/alkie..he came to court in his "jammies" this am...amazin' eh??

Need to go dig in my flower pots~~omg...it's after noon! must get outta my "jammies" first!!
luvs, Luna/lynda
Old 03-10-2005, 12:36 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Unhappy

LOL

that's been on my radio all day in my office about MJ not showing up on time. Only in California

If, he didn't do this, hope he pays more attention to his own kids and leave other people's kids alone. The sad part to me is, if he did it and gets away with it There will be another victim. The first time with the enormous amount of cash paid out ******* FLAGS GO UP}}

Q. are we really safer in this world with OJ and MJ walking the streets and Martha behind bars???
Old 03-10-2005, 12:39 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Hey Luna. I have already read the Ann Bird Book and starting on the Catherine Crier one. have you had a chance to read any yet?

In response to an earlier post, I don't know why it is that we are so interested in other's downfalls. I think the obsession for me w/ the Peterson case is that it so much reminds me of my first marriage. We were just like Scott and Laci. And my husband was and is very much like Scott. I often told people that I would one day wind up "a statistic". Thank God, I did not. Some other poor girl probably someday will.

Love to all

Ang
Old 03-11-2005, 05:05 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Ama

Hi All, ((((Dixie - hope you are doing great)))))

Sounds like its not going to be quiet anymore - there is a spring in the air methinks!!!! Good to see so many online now - and all the St Paddy avatars eeeekkkkk (sometimes I shudder at the very thought of being Irish - it really is celebrated more in the US than here in Ireland you know!!!)

Luvs Ama
Old 03-11-2005, 05:27 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Paused

it really is celebrated more in the US than here in Ireland you know!!!)
Really? We americans love to celebrate. Looking for any reason to do so, or steal a kiss.

Not.
Old 03-11-2005, 05:36 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
The Serenity Plus Plan

My lord, is everyone Irish? My last name is Kelly so I guess I am too. Great-grandparents came over from Ireland in the early 1900's through Ellis Island. So it's good for me to be back home here in NJ - Ellis Island is closer to NJ than to NY. And I shall eat entirely too much corned beef and cabbage that day! NO Guiness this year please!

Richard
Old 03-11-2005, 06:43 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Chy

nah, portugee princess here!