Notices

Scared of doing the wrong thing

Old 03-08-2005, 05:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Paused

Scared of doing the wrong thing

Earlier, I called an old friend to get a hookup on coke. I wasn't able to get in touch with him so I'm still clean. I'm pretty sure it was God that stopped that from happening because I was too powerless to do it on my own. I left a message on his machine and never got a call back so I think I'm OK now but I am still having thoughts. It has been a long time since I felt like I could act on my thoughts and I only want to make it through the night without consuming anything. I don't want to start over, I just want to get through to the other side of tonight.

I am soooooooooo POWERLESS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-08-2005, 05:45 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Dixie,have you tried going to NA meetings yet?
Old 03-08-2005, 05:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
In Memory Of

((( Dixie )))

I know the cravings from cocaine are very hard to deal with.Think past that first stupid rush that you never really get.You never get the same high from cocaine that you get the very first time you use it.Never.
Is it possible for you to pick up the phone and call your sponser instead of your drug dealer? Play the tape all the way to the end Dixie.No sleep , broke, nervous,hating yourself .Your disease is all over you right now.Pray your a$$ off.Dont use ,it is so not worth it.I am pulling for you. Prayers , Trish
Old 03-08-2005, 05:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Dixie,

I think you've been clean for awhile now and I hope you hang in there and get through tonight. I wonder what else you've been doing besides not using coke. Have you been working on yourself, your self-esteem, your issues? I know it's not easy but don't give in to your craving. Hang in there!

Love, Anna
Old 03-08-2005, 06:13 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hang in there Dixielove. Thank goodness the thought to use comes and goes. Hope you're finding the strength you need to make it to the other side.
Val