Notices

needing pray today for Chris

Old 02-17-2005, 06:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy needing pray today for Chris

Today Chris goes to court for some thing he did two weeks ago that was real bad. He could be facing jail time for choking me, but he has never been abusive before to any one not even me no excuse but the Alcohol had a lot to do with it. I dont want him to go 2 jail at all. I will need help with the kids,food getting places,etc. I love Chris with all my heart and his weekend is our anniversary kinda see but its really Wednesyday but we celebrate the weekend before. I need so much pray God please dont let Chris go to jail In the name of Jesus I pray Amen
Old 02-17-2005, 06:57 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Learning to love me.

I will say a prayer for both of you.
Old 02-17-2005, 07:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I Just Don't Understand...but I Will Prayer For You..

HI..I AM SORRY THAT THINGS ARE NOT GOING WELL FOR YOU..AND MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY...BUT I AM AN ALCOHOLIC ALTHOUGH I HAVE NOW BEEN SOBER FOR 5MOS +..I KNOW THAT YOU SAY YOU AND THE KIDS NEED CHRIS..BUT CHRIS REALLY NEEDS TO GET HELP BOTH FOR THE ABUSE OF ALCOHOL..AND THE ABUSE OF YOU...YOU SAID IT WAS THE FIRST TIME WELL BE PREPARED.. IT WILL NOT BE THE LAST ..AND THE KIDS WILL SUFFER ALSO...I WAS A PRODUCT OF A HOME THAT MY DAD GOT DRUNK AND YELLED AT MOM ALL THE TIME...WHICH LEAVES A KID HELPLESS AND CRYING(NOT GOOD)...THEN ONE DAY HE SLAPPED HER AND TRIED TO CHOKE HER I WAS IN MY ROOM PEEKING OUT AND SAW THE WHOLE THING...(THE KIDS ALWAYS KNOW MORE THAN WE THINK..)I WAS 9YRS OLD DO YOU KNOW.. I DID NOT SPEAK OF THIS TILL I WAS 34YRS OLD AND MY FATHER WAS IN THE HOSPITAL..DYING OF CANCER...(I HAD A RELATIONSHIP W/HIM THROUGHOUT THE YEARS...ON AND OFF.. GOOD AND BAD..MY MOM DIED WHEN I WAS 12YRS OLD DRUG OD)....WELL THE LAST THING I SAID TO HIM AND I AM SURE THAT HE HEARD ME...I BENT OVER HIM...WHISPERED IN HIS EAR..."DAD I LOVE YOU..BUT I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL...YOU SON OF A """....."AND THAT WAS BECAUSE I NEVER COULD ERASE THE IMAGE OF HIM HURTING MY MOM...SOMETHING HE NEVER KNEW I SAW....PLEASE DON'T THINK THAT THIS MAN..IS GOOD FOR YOUR KIDS OR YOU..NOT IN THE CONDITION HE IS IN.AT LEAST.....IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE IF HE DOES NOT STOP DRINKING..AND YOU HAVE A RESPONSIBLITY TO YOURSELF AND YOUR KIDS TO KEEP YOURSELF SAFE...HAVE YOU TRIED AL-ANON....ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY IT HELPS...PLEASE I URGE YOU TO SEEK HELP FOR YOURSELF AND THE KIDS....I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS BUT..MAYBE JAIL WOULD BE GOOD FOR HIM IT MAY DRY HIM OUT..AT LEAST...AND HE SHOULD BE ORDERED TO TAKE ANGER MNGT..TOO...HE NEEDS HELP...ALCOHOLISM DOES NOT GIVE YOU A RIGHT OR AN EXCUSE TO PHSYCIALLY HARM PEOPLE CLOSE TO YOU....ALCOHOLICS DO ALOT OF MENTAL DAMAGE TO ALL...BUT TRYING TO HURT YOU THAT HAS STEPPED WAY OVER THE LINE...WELL I SAID MY PEACE..IT JUST HURT TO HEAR THAT YOU WERE ABUSED LIKE THAT BUT WHAT HURT MORE (READ YOUR POST OUTLOUD)..IS THAT YOU PRACTICALLY EXCUSED IT.. BECAUSE HE WAS DRUNK..AND IT WAS THE FIRST TIME..AND YOU ARE WILLING TO RISK IT AGAIN..BECAUSE YOU"NEED"HIM...I HAVE LIVED WHERE YOU ARE..ONLY AS A CHILD...AND BELIEVE ME.. THEY DO NOT NEED THAT...I WILL PRAY THAT YOU FIND AWAY..TO HELP YOURSELF AND YOUR KIDS AND THAT HE FINDS THE HELP HE NEEDS TO BE THE PERSON..YOU WISH HE WAS....BEST OF LUCK TO YOU...AND GOD BLESS....
Old 02-17-2005, 07:31 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Miss Behavin'

no matter where we are on the cycle, the addict or the codependent, we need help and can't do it alone! I'm an addict and been whith an abusive addict, i also come from alcoholic parents, i pray to God that I stop the cycle here. . . .
I pray for you and Chris and your son. Bless you
Old 02-17-2005, 08:31 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I will pray for both of you. I too know what alcohol (the DEMON as Chris likes to say) has done to me.
Old 02-17-2005, 10:45 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Sending thoughts and prayers to you and yours ,I to know so well how the DEMON drink can make us act in away we would never act sober ((((helpinghands &chris))))
Old 02-17-2005, 01:26 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

thank you all for the prayers.while i know what i did was wrong and i am man enough to take whatever the court mandates(my lawyer dident show up today we go back march3)the fact is it has never happend before and it will never happen again is just that.drinking played a major part in that night but ther were other factors involved.what happend the night for feb3 was to say the least bizaar.to lady angola to lump me in with your father is not right i am the father of 5 daughters and i have the utmost respect for women as my grandmother raised me that way.i have never laid a hand on either of my other x wives or my children.i do have a big problem with drinking but not anger. thank you
chris
Old 02-17-2005, 01:46 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

LADYANGOLA, a bit harsh, don't you think? Who are we to say?

I agree anytime you touch someone in anger, you are wrong. Period.

I feel your response was over the line.

CHRIS! First, hope you take your sobriety very, very seriously. Not sure if you have been going to AA meetings or not. If not, better start right this second. Like two meetings a day.......or three!

If you are, take a piece of paper, and have it signed by the secretary each and everytime you attend. The system wants to see people take responsibilty for themselves, w/o having to be told.

AND, even if this has never happened before, sign up for an anger mngt class now........w/o being asked, this will demonstrate you take this seriously, and are responsibile for your actions.

You have only a small amount of time to show your are serious.

My two cents.
Old 02-17-2005, 02:14 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Learning as I go

prayers for both of you
Old 02-19-2005, 11:34 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

thank you all .