Notices

Clean House Time Again

Old 03-13-2005, 11:47 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

ONE DAY AT A TIME.........Talk to others about the pot holes you may trip in. It is best not to stay silent , as that will get you in trouble with yourself....................Stay away from the dark spaces as they need more TLC in cleaning. This will take time as more days are put into recovery.......................................... ................................ONE DAY AT A TIME - ONE MONENT AT A TIME-------------- Know you are loved no matter how many times you may fall in your recovery process............................... :lumpy
Old 03-14-2005, 07:49 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Checking in to see how everyone is doing on their house cleaning effort.............This is important in your recovery and the steps won't work themselves........................................ ..The dust still seems thick in here and I don't see much effort since the weekend............Soooooooo easy to slack off on the weekend and put your guard down....Not so good as it is important to stick with your program , work the steps and keep up with that writing on the steps and read your big book.............................................. ........... If you need extra help God is there for you every moment and everyday.......Even if you expect Him to answer right away or come tap you on the shoulder , it may not happen like you want. God is there mainly to listen and then motivate us to get moving and not be lazy about our program........................................... ......GOOD LUCK and Remember to take ONE DAY AT A TIME and ONE MOMENT AT A TIME...................
Old 03-16-2005, 07:23 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Today is another day and if you are having problems and falling in the cracks of your house cleaning that is ok.............Life is not going to be perfect each day and we need to deal with each day as it comes..........................ONE DAY AT A TIME as it is said and don't try to push yourself to get more done than you can really handle. ONE MOMENT AT A TIME and EASY DOES IT......................................Take this program slow and ONE STEP AT A TIME............................The best thing to remember is not to compare yourself with the person next to you........That is not what this program is about . Look at yourself as one person and how you can really help yourself and be patient about it.............................HUGS TO You today.....And special Prayers that you are Patient with yourself each moment you work your program......................
Old 03-25-2005, 05:59 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  

This is a somber day and a day to think of soberiety along with our Easter beliefs about our faith as well.............................................. ......Along with all that our Recovery is still important and is not to be forgotten as it is a part of our inner house that needs to be cleaned out more times than you or I may think. Soooooooooo lets get the show on the road and Clean On Little Friends...........................This day has just gotten started and the nasty spiders have gotten a head start in the lowest areas that we tend to forget............................................ ........................GET TO THE STEPS AND GET MOVING ....This is no time to be relaxing just because it may be SPRING BREAK for all you college people out there......................... .......REMEMBER YOU ARE BEING WATCHED , yet you are LOVED at the same time............... ONE DAY AT A TIME............................................
Old 03-25-2005, 08:49 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Miss Behavin'

OMG i have a lot of cobwebs goin on here.....thanks for the reminder to put on a song, grab that broom........
Old 03-30-2005, 07:35 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Songs are the best way to start the cleaning job , but remember what the most important thing is to get into your head is what step you are on then find the quiet music to relax your mind .................The house cleaning is important in our everyday live and needs to be there ONE DAY AT A TIME.............................................. .A little music in your heart is nice and so sweet................................It does make the work a little easier I will agree with that....................Sooooooo keep up the good work and don't look behind you to see what you left behind... The important thing is how much you have left in front of you to CLEAN UP...........................................Don't forget to take time for a snack and some water ....................KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.................................
Old 03-30-2005, 07:51 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

Hey Penguin

Batman Here Clean Out Your Mail Box It's Full

Chris
Old 04-16-2005, 08:18 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Don't worry The mail box is VERY CLEAN thanks to you note senders .................................................. ....That was a fun job that I don't want to go through again............................The spiders are bigger this year soooooo keep up the daily cleaning you Recovery People as the house inspector is checking up on us it seems............................................. ..................Don't get frustrated doing this job as it is an everyday thing and God didn't want this to be a light load for any of us................................................ .........................................One Day at A time and life will look a little better .....Look on the Bright side of things JUST FOR TODAY and Deal with TOMARROW when it comes.....................................Penny
Old 04-16-2005, 12:04 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  

Hey Penguin :)

God gave us another pretty day in ILL. Think I'll go back outside

your friend

chris
Old 04-16-2005, 04:42 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

Hey Capt. did you forget about cleaning house day this weekend????? I'm having a special this week and my mind is on page 449 of the Big Book ..................Not sure why I have been thinking about that all day and guess it needs to be read.............................................. ....................Oh .. don't forget those nasty spider webs in the corner to your left and all the dust that comes with it................See you outside for a barbecue on the Newbie bus later......I have the chef hat for you to cook.........................................I'll wait for you if you hurry...............................Penny
Old 04-16-2005, 04:59 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

yOU NEED TO GET THE LATEST . tHE 4TH EDITION 417. pLUS NEW STORIES.

I DO ACCEPT THE DAY

CHRIS
Old 04-16-2005, 05:18 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  

Sorry about that everyone....................Now I really feel like I am an OLD TIMER who hasn't caught up with the NEW EDITION of The BIG BOOK ...........Ok so I am not perfect , but what recovered person is??????????? SOOOOOO I have more areas to clean than I expected today and the day is almost over.......................No sweat as there is another day to pick up where I left off and no worry......................................Right Guys ?????? We all fall in those nasty pot holes once in a while............................................. ........See ya all around as this cowpoke needs to hit the trail for tonight.................................Penny
Old 04-16-2005, 09:48 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  

LOL

u all go to bed early out there on the west coast
Old 04-16-2005, 10:17 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Paused

(((Zing)))

Not all of us. The night is still young.
Old 04-17-2005, 07:43 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  

I like this thread. This is fun!
Old 04-18-2005, 08:18 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  

It's getting close to getting the sail boat in the water.

I need to do a little cleaning. The garage is full of things to be discarded. It's always good to have little projects to do. Idle time is not good for the alkies mind.

A couple more spring days like the past few we've had , I'll start getting the pool open. The price of gas might slow me down from sailing as much this year .
I can always find relaxation floating in my pool
Old 04-20-2005, 08:05 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  

Hey you guys I want to come sailing too................................I have a few more areas to clean up and then I need a break to relax a bit.... I think some swimming in your pool Capt. would be good ....But How clean is that pool????????? If the green stuff is still floating I might say you have a BIG JOB TO GET IT READY for all of us................................................ ...I will work on the outside if you will do the sloppy inside...................I am alergic to the fungus and mold so I will stay clear and even go by the bleach for you............................................... ..........See ya in a couple hours..........................................Try looking at STEP ONE thru THREE AGAIN for the fun of it.........................................One MOMENT AT A TIME gang..............................Penny
Old 04-22-2005, 09:37 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  

Argh

The pool Last week it was 80 degrees and i was thinking about opening my pool up. Sat. in Ill, it's going to b in the upper 40's. The green monster that lives in my pool all winter will have to wait.
Old 04-22-2005, 11:10 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Time to start sweeping out the corners.
Old 04-23-2005, 07:24 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  

I don't think sweeping is going to help the pool ..................How about getting a sludge cleaner for all that mucky green stuff in the bottom and at the top...........Yuck................................ ...The monster might like this stuff but will have to make room for the cleaning party..................................I want to swim , soooo lets get this job done.............................................. .....Penny