Notices

Clean House Time Again

Old 02-17-2005, 08:16 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Mbtired - Glad I was of some help for you....The house cleaning is a big job but it does take time and lots of patients......It is worth the effort and does your program some good...............You get on track with this and you can feel good about yourself at the same time.....KEEP COMING BACK...... .............
Old 02-17-2005, 08:21 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Help to Clean House------Try putting on some quiet relaxing music to do this job it might work for some of you out there.............This is a tough job and keeping notes is good to do during the process.........Just remember ONE STEP AT A TIME and take it slowly so as not to rush your work..........Check in later to see if anyone needs help..
Old 02-17-2005, 01:25 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Hey Penny,
I've been cleaning house today. "House" your house coming along.
Thank you.
Val
Old 02-17-2005, 01:56 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Hi Val - My house is getting an extra cleaning today and it really needs it......Too much going on and I needed the motivation as the rain outside right now isn't helping.......But I was told dreary days shouldn't get in the way, you know they sort of do . So I asked God for help today and it is helping some.......I just need to be patient with myself...........Thanks for checking and glad you are working yourself....... :lumpy sometimes I feel like this purple blob yet life isn't that dull really....
Old 02-18-2005, 02:42 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Hi Val - My house is getting an extra cleaning today and it really needs it......Too much going on and I needed the motivation as the rain outside right now isn't helping.......
You know Penny....if you'd get that hole in your roof fixed, you wouldn't have to work so hard. So, just for you dear, I'm bringing a box of shingles over and I'm going to put a temporary patch on it. A woman of your caliber shouldn't be spending so much time cleaning house. The pantry needs all of your spare time.
Val
Old 02-22-2005, 06:55 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Val - I can use the extra shingles , But someone of my "CALIBER"?????? Wait a minute I'm not that old and can handle most anything these days......I just need some help with the cleaning when I get depressed as I'm tired of the games...............The rain isn't helping and my house is looking shabby this week...................................Anyone else want to help out???????
Old 02-22-2005, 07:24 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Time to take out the trash...........This collects too fast and my can is too full today for some reason. So in comes the BIG can outside the window I just cleaned. Making sure the trash goes out is a tough job as I have found out so many ways. It likes to cling on to most anything and is harder to pull off............ONE DAY AT A TIME and just for today : ONE MOMENT AT A TIME . Just keep one foot in front of the other and keep moving forward.......................................On we go just for today..............Ok , not as easy as it sounds ---- But with a little patients the light will shine through someplace............................
Old 02-22-2005, 01:05 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

But someone of my "CALIBER"?????? Wait a minute I'm not that old and can handle most anything these days......I just need some help with the cleaning when I get depressed as I'm tired of the games...............The rain isn't helping and my house is looking shabby this week...................................Anyone else want to help out???????
(((((Penny)))))),
That was a compliment and had nothing to do with your age! Have you been playing games with Angelina again? I'll give you a hand with your housework. I can vacuum if you'd like.
Val
Old 02-22-2005, 02:37 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Thanks Val as I can use the help........................Yea I've been playing games with Angleina and know you were not knocking my age. Thanks for the compliment as I need lots of them in my life right now......................................Does your vacuum work on High Speed ?????? Want to see how fast we can get done then catch up with the ladies on the Bus.......I hear the Hawaii trip is a blast.
Old 02-22-2005, 08:00 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Does your vacuum work on High Speed ??????
No, my vacuum cleaner has never gotten high. At least not to my knowledge. All of my appliances and myself are drug free.
I say we ditch the housework and start figuring out how we're getting to Hawaii.
Val
Old 02-23-2005, 08:17 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Sounds good to me as I need a break today from this housework.......................Besides I see some blue sky today and that makes me feel better. Not sure how long the rain will be gone but I'm going to take advantage while I can. I need to stay on low speed today and keep the stress out , JUST FOR TODAY...
Old 02-23-2005, 08:53 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Okay Penny. I hope the rain lets up soon.
Val
Old 02-24-2005, 04:33 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

No rain for a couple days , so time to clean the outside of my house............The windows look pretty shabby and I can't see a thing. When was the last time any of us have cleaned windows??????? This may seem a tough job but it is just passing time till we get onto the next step in our lives. It is so hard to get from one step to another when the mud is knee deep outside the windows. Soooooooooo I say put some boards down and take little steps to be sure the area is safe enough to walk. Then get going and start working on the most dirty area first........GOOD LUCK AND REMEMBER TO TAKE ONE DAY AT A TIME....................The results only you will feel deep within yourself. Just don't pat yourself on the back yet as this is just a small start . It is hardly pushing the darkness away.......The light will come in doooooo time. REMEMBER YOU ARE LOVED...............................
Old 02-24-2005, 07:16 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Penny,
You're so insightful.
Old 03-07-2005, 06:25 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Ok it is time to get back to work now that we have slowed down a bit on this clean house job. No time to waste here as the dust has picked up more in the last two weeks than we need...............................Now it is time to pick ourselves up and not feel so down in the dumps .......Time to talk things out and get that broom in the corner and start cleaning that mess up. The garbage can is outside the window so start tossing things that way. It you need to get noisey about the clean up - go right ahead and do so as no one will mind.............................................W e all need to let a little steam out and this is a good place to do it. Don't forget to turn the lights out when you are done for today - Tomarrow comes pretty fast , so see you then and maybe with a smile on your face now that you may have let some much needed energy out............................................... ................SEE YA
Old 03-08-2005, 02:24 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Thank you Penny. You're always an inspiration!
Old 03-08-2005, 06:24 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

How is your House Cleaning coming along?????? Are you having a hard time getting started or keeping up with the job you started?????? Have no fear as "The dust mop is coming through". Go back to step one and move on to the next step in a few weeks to see if you are ready to move on to the next room........ One room at a time gets to one step at a time.....................It is that easy and the dust will go away from the corners at least. The cob webs will clear from the windows better and you will see the light that has been hidden for so long.............................................. .................................................. .OK , now lets get moving and show some progress ----- This house you own in body won't clean itself.......To be honest it won't do much on its own without you .. so get into action people and lets see some steps without the dust showing your footprints behind you............................................... .......................God will help you out in many ways. You just need to make the first move and ask Him for help................................Love Ya All..................................
Old 03-11-2005, 08:25 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  

OK TIME TO GET TO WORK EVERYONE ............This is no day to sit around and feel sorry for yourself because things seem to be going in the wrong direction......................................... If you have been listening to me you would have started out on the right foot and had most of this house cleaned up by now............................................... ......TODAY IS NO DAY TO RELAX........The sun and warmth is out and God is waiting for you to get moving on those steps ONE DAY AT A TIME. So keep moving and write down those thoughts today while you work on those spider webs in that far corner that you passed up yesturday......................................... .................GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.......Remember , someone is watching over you while you do your work today and there is no correct way to get the job done.......It is up to you to do the work and take the right steps and in the right direction......................................REM EMBER YOU ARE LOVED ONE DAY AT A TIME AND HAVE LOTS OF HUGS COMING
Old 03-11-2005, 05:32 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

It is time to rest from all this hard work done today and to get in a meeting and check in with your sponsor.........................................Go over all you have done for today and be sure to get on your knees and thank God for a job well done.............................................. .........................REMEMBER ----- ONE DAY AT A TIME --- Take the step work slow and don't be hard on yourself when you think things could have been done better...................Life is delt with a moment at a time , and one day at a time. NOT ALL AT ONCE..........................GOD IS WATCHING OVER YOU NO MATTER HOW YOU FEEL.............Know you are very much loved ...... :lumpy
Old 03-13-2005, 11:40 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Some extra thoughts for today and the days to come.................In this process of cleaning your house We need to admit to our weakness and Let God direct our life. Each day we learn from our weak side to build our Recovery in a stronger way as it ought to be - One Day At A Time , One Moment At A Time.......................Through this we can see ourselves to the next step in our lives through recovery. God will heal our life , yet we must let Him direct us through this process and our most important job is to not give into our weakness. ........................Our weakness can turn to strengths for each day we work hard within our program...........................