Notices

I'm goin' mad

Old 01-29-2005, 05:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I choose to live

I'm goin' mad

I registered on a forum...But I want to go out there imediatly...there ain't no moderator or nothing...I made a big mistake....And I'm really goin mad just by knowing they got one more member...But NOT IN MY NAME...I want to go off ...Can you give me advice ....Please...I need to get out of there as quick as possible...Cos I really feel sick...
Old 01-29-2005, 05:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Learning to love me.

I have no idea what you are talking about, but wanted to give you a and tell you I hope you can get the problem fixed quickly.
Old 01-29-2005, 06:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I choose to live

thanks anyhow for the hug...Yes my bf also said to stay away from that site becos I'm getting upset again ...And in a way he's right...You're both right...I will caress your hug and my boyfriends good advice and keep calm and meditate a little....Love from $tef@nie....
Old 01-30-2005, 11:26 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi ARIES,

I would suggest having your bf go to the site for you (since it is obviously very upsetting for you to do so) and have him look for a link to contact the site manager. It will most likely be an email address - have him send an email in your name, requesting that your name be REMOVED from the member list.

That is the only advice I can think of. Hope it helps

Joan
Old 01-30-2005, 01:46 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Aries,

How did it go? Hope all is well.

ChrisMan
Old 01-30-2005, 01:48 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Learning to love me.

Steph? How ya doing?
Old 01-30-2005, 05:55 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
I choose to live

Could'nt help it but I had to do it the hard way...I've been kicked off...What a relief...Sorry but I don't have nothing against black people...Jewish people...Or Morrocon people and so on...No...It's even like this I have to thank a lot to a black family and a morocon family...I was raised a bit in their culture...I could bellydance since I was 6 could help to make pancakes at the same age and I use the same product for my hair and skin as my black best friend since I was a kid..In other words I'm a white black morrocon woman...And I don't wont my name on a forum..With people who think the oposite...And I don't like that W.G (you know who I mean)So that was a bit the problem...And I don't want to be politic...But like I described it that's how I see it...PEACE ! Love from $tef@nie...