Notices

feel like crap

Old 01-27-2005, 06:24 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hi Chris, how are you today?

Hope
Old 01-27-2005, 06:33 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hi, Chris, this is ChrisMan. If they ever give advanced degrees in wrecking one's own sobriety, I would have a double doctorate by now.

I can really relate to how you feel. But think about it, right now you are sober. Maybe just for 24 hours, or maybe a little less. But it all begins with just the present day. And that's the way it is done, one day at a time.

I'm behind you all the way, buddy!

ChrisMan
Old 01-27-2005, 08:12 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
one of many

I want to thank everyone again for all your support. I'm doing fine, just trying to take one moment at a time. It was kinda awkward at the meeting tonight. I felt a lot of resentment from some members in my group. One guy even told me that he wouldn't be my friend if I kept on ******* up. I'm pretty sure he was joking, but it didn't help me feel any better. I'm still pissed that I screwed up, but I'm not going to stew in my own resentments, that'll only lead me away from the right path.

I relapsed, I felt like ****, I never want to feel that away again. It was so disappointing. I'll feel twice as good if I can overcome this though. I can't give up, I don't have any other option.
Old 01-27-2005, 08:16 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by DangerousDan
What you gonna do differently this time around?
Chris,this is a very good question you need to ask yourself.I am glad to see you back.It works if you work it.Go in here and read some of this.Maybe it can help you Mistaken Beliefs About Relapse and also 10 Relapse Prevention Tios